rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What information do you reveal/conceal from a girl you met online/real life?

I don't have facebook or twitter, for the past 8 months or so and don't plan on returning.

I would like your opinions on what to reveal to women about yourself aside from your first name. In fact do you guys even tell them your real first name, or use a nickname?

I also read Gmac's post saying how he never reveals his last name on this thread.

That was a good tip, any other tips when it comes to identity protection?
And also at what point would you reveal anything?

Quote: (04-12-2012 11:11 AM)Perseus Wrote:  

I don't have facebook or twitter, for the past 8 months or so and don't plan on returning.

I would like your opinions on what to reveal to women about yourself aside from your first name. In fact do you guys even tell them your real first name, or use a nickname?

I also read Gmac's post saying how he never reveals his last name on this thread.

That was a good tip, any other tips when it comes to identity protection?
And also at what point would you reveal anything?

If they met me in a class then I will tell them most stuff about me. A girl that I meet outside of school will not get my real first name. My name is unique so I cannot tell it. I do not give birthdates, where I live, where I work.

I am vague about everything or I just flat out lie

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

Ya it's annoying as hell. My last name is unique. Google it and the whole damn family pops up. I have no way around this other than to give a fake name. Which I haven't had the balls to do yet.

Tell her you were an orphan, jumped around foster homes and group homes and went independent at 18.

First she will feel bad for you. Than she will admire your independence.

I let her add me on Facebook where she'll find out most everything.
Once I'm out of college I see this changing.

So just be real now. Be straight up with her.

I'm honest unless I'm out of town.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Last night a girl Ive hung out with twice asked me how many girls ive slept with. I didnt/still do not want to tell her just to get her hamster spinning. How do you guys handle that question?

Quote: (11-28-2012 11:07 PM)Jam Man Wrote:  

Last night a girl Ive hung out with twice asked me how many girls ive slept with. I didnt/still do not want to tell her just to get her hamster spinning. How do you guys handle that question?

Quote:Quote:

Her: "How many girls have you slept with?"
You: "Fewer than Wilt Chamberlain."
Her: "Who is Wilt Chamberlain?'
You: "Famous 7ft basketball player -- he said he slept with 20,000 women."
Her: "That's bullshit."
You: "Yep, I just got to 5,000, and I am exhausted - but I could always get up the energy for you."

You: "I'd tell you, but I forgot my calculator."

You: "Does that include cuddling for 8 hours?"

You: "You know I have lost track -- but I think you would help me break my personal best."

You: "Not as many as you think -- tell me, I hear about this third base thing all the time, could you help me find it?"

You get the idea. Tease, obfuscate, deflect. They don't want to know the answer. In fact, NEVER answer a direct question directly.

A few, very important women.

to be honest, when shit tested I always agree and amplify, so im lying there most of the time, most of the time I dont need to lie as i believe i've got a good enough value to dump girls without repercussions (im gonna get fucked over soon arent i [Image: smile.gif] )

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

I always say zero, its my first time/im a virgin etc. I say it in such a teasing but serious manner that they know I am messing with them. Given how they have seen me behave up to that point where they felt comfortable enough to ask my that question, its pretty obvious that im not a rookie.

The last time I told that to a girl she actually got slightly irritated (usually they just laugh, ask again, and forget about it when they realize I am not going to answer for real), she said I should have said 2.

dozens, hundreds, thousands, no real woman would ask such a silly question. (credit Prof Mentu)

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

My home address

Sometimes my last name-actually it is amazing how many girls I have banged who never even asked my last name before having sex with me. Just more evidence that the blue pill dogma that a girl has to be "comfortable " with a guy before she will have sex with him is a lie.

Sometimes what I do for a living

I am very sketchy about my life history

My age

Don't have Facebook

My sexual history-"How many girls have you slept with/" Me:" i am a virgin" or "999. And i'm looking for Miss One Thousand"

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

How often have you guys banged a girl without her knowing your name? How many girls have you banged without even knowing her name?

I never fucking tell my name anymore. Used to, then I realized why bother? Unless you foresee making a girl a LTR, there's no point in honesty.

Give a pseudonym, like Burt. Or Tyler Durden. Who cares.

I also never ever tell them the truth about work, income, and finances. There's no earthly reason to, and if you have a nine to five, why do you want to get some random girls involved so they can turn up at work for lunch or some such nonsense?

Every truth you tell a girl should be shrouded and embellished in a thousand charming lies. Because, guess what? They're lying to you. Starting with how many men they've been with and whether they have a boyfriend.

Damn Therapsid nailed it. Unless your looking for a LTR who cares. Im usually planning on pumping and dumping a chick within a 3 month max time span.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (11-30-2012 12:04 AM)Therapsid Wrote:  

I never fucking tell my name anymore. Used to, then I realized why bother? Unless you foresee making a girl a LTR, there's no point in honesty.

Give a pseudonym, like Burt. Or Tyler Durden. Who cares.

I also never ever tell them the truth about work, income, and finances. There's no earthly reason to, and if you have a nine to five, why do you want to get some random girls involved so they can turn up at work for lunch or some such nonsense?

Every truth you tell a girl should be shrouded and embellished in a thousand charming lies. Because, guess what? They're lying to you. Starting with how many men they've been with and whether they have a boyfriend.

i'm wondering how do fellas handle the shit test when she asks, so.. "WHERE do you work?" I would never give out my work address, for obvious reasons

I stay as vague as I can about where I work, money where I live and sexual conquests. After you have a couple crazy chicks, show up at your house,workplace or your favorite local bar, you learn to be very vague very fast.

I don't find women asking about numbers anymore. Probably because their numbers would make me look like a virgin.

Though the last woman that asked I told her the truth in a joking way, she really thought I was kidding and I wasn't.