rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

3 Weeks in London
Weeks in London
I'm lucky enough to have built a mobile career over the last few years, and I'll be spending 3 weeks in London hanging with my best bro and working during the day. Since my work is all doable online, I usually cross-pollenate day game with work by hanging out at coffee shops.

I'm well experienced with day game, so I have my basic framework in place. I've read Day Bang and have begun observing body language more carefully, both of which helped next-level my day tactics. I am usually alone during the day, but clearly working on something. This gets me opened fairly often, as an ipad is an easy conversation piece.

I don't have any firm goals for my time there, but I want to put in a daily effort to get dates with local girls. I'm in no need - I have what I need back home in the States - but I'd like to be sure that the sun never sets on my empire. I will be staying for a few weeks, and will likely return frequently as able. I'm happy to put down some 'roots' and plant seeds for next time.

I think Day game will help me get dates that might lead to more longform opportunities, but night game will get me turbocharged interactions and SNL's. Either is fine really, but I think that, prettyboy though i am, my words will get me farther than just looking cute in da club. that leads me to prefer the cheaper and more efficient day game. If you could choose only one or the other, which would it be?

Pipelining: I made an okc account based in London and can copy/paste it here if y'all wanna tear it to pieces. Ive never successfully pipelined before, so I'll take any hints on how to do it. My stock line is going to ask where to get a good espresso in the city? I can ramble that, day bang style, into an hour long conversation about travel without breaking a sweat.

Neighborhoods: I'm a self employed dude in my late 20s. I've got enough money to get by, but i'm far from ballin'. I'll be staying at a friend's flat in Camden, living on his couch in true pimp style. Where can I go to find good coffee shops to work/game during the day?

Fashion/Dress: I don't want to stand out as "That American Dude" but I want to be crisp and distinguished, G Manifesto style. I've got a navy blue pinstripe suit (1950s vintage), but I can't wear it every day. I don't have a strong sense of fashion or what my "style" is, so I am willing to try just about anything suggested. I want my vibe to be "startup milionaire" even though I dont really have money. I want to appear laid-back yet wildly successful. I"m not quite sure how to pull that one off in clothes...only through my attitude.

London Links: I've forum searched for London threads and read most of the ones I saw, but If you want to link me to one you like and tell me why, I"ll surely re-read it.

If you guys are able to help me refine my strategy a bit, I can gather some London data and do a write-up. I'd like to see more content on day game, so I may as well contribute!
Weeks in London
Nothing? Come on players, you got 3 weeks in a new city. Surely your imaginations are firing. Yes, I know its multiple paragraphs of text and that's a lot to read, but help a brother out here.
Weeks in London
Quote: (04-13-2012 12:51 AM)redacted Wrote:  

Nothing? Come on players, you got 3 weeks in a new city. Surely your imaginations are firing. Yes, I know its multiple paragraphs of text and that's a lot to read, but help a brother out here.

Search for fashion stuff on here man, not hard. Look at GQ stuff. Hell, check what the major British icons/stars/fashion people are wearing and try to somewhat emulate that with a mix of stuff from those over here? Find someones style you like and try to emulate that.
Weeks in London
I'm not the best guide for London but I'll try to help out as much as I can.

When you get down here send me a pm and maybe we can meet up and talk face to face.

"Colt 45 and two zigzags, baby that's all we need" - Ronald Reagan
Weeks in London
Thanks, that would be ideal. i have many little questions that i will gather in my head. the biggest one for me is..what neighborhood is best for small coffee shops? I work remotely, so i am usually posted up at a starbucks with an ipad. coffee shops are probably my #1 venue (even above pubs) so a neighborhood with many will be a big time-saver with me. I'll be based in Camden, if that matters.

I will PM you more later.

edit: If you guys are nice to me and help me a bit, I will write up everything I can about London for a nice data sheet or report. I have a photographic memory, so it will be packed with fun details and stories.

Now who wants to hit up Walkabout with me when I land? I'm gonna land me a Kiwi bird [Image: smile.gif]
Weeks in London
When do you touch down? I'll wing you at walkabout [Image: smile.gif]

I'm not really a coffe shop type of guy, but I'll have a look and ask around.

"Colt 45 and two zigzags, baby that's all we need" - Ronald Reagan
Weeks in London
Quote: (04-13-2012 03:16 AM)Walnuts Wrote:  

When do you touch down? I'll wing you at walkabout [Image: smile.gif]

I'm not really a coffe shop type of guy, but I'll have a look and ask around.

first 3 weeks of May. haven't had much experience with aus/kiwi girls despite having been to both countries. i have awesome stories from my time there, which is probably uncommon for them to hear from a random american in london. what are they like? do they give a shit about americans one way or another? are they more open, or closed, to meeting new people than locals?

at the end of the day, girls is girls and I'll game 'em all. I just enjoy having a bit of extra knowledge when possible.