rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which most developed country has the best women?

Roosh's recent posts got me thinking.

Right now, the countries that he and this forum generally agree have the best women are either third world, former Warsaw Pact, or FSU countries. You generally don't here about women from a most developed country being great.

This means that we can expect as these countries grow richer, that the quality of the women will decline. Some on this board have said that this is happening right now to Brazil, which is pulling in a fortune due to the commodity boom.

One then has to assume that places like Poland and Colombia will eventually join the club of rich nations. The evidence on this forum indicates that the quality of the women will go down (Latvia's obesity rate is not encouraging). That begs the question: have any of the truly rich nations bucked the trend and still have high, or at least decent, quality women?

Are there any? Of the country's that are not in Latin America, not in Africa, not in Asia except Japan and Korea, and not former Warsaw Pact/USSR in Europe, are any of them producing at least decent women. And don't say "lots of hot Polish/Chinese/Whatever chicks moved there" because that's cheating. The country's good women have been imported and not home grown. However, it is OK to pick a region of a most developed country, such as the Canadian Prairies, the American South, SW France, or the Danish mainland Jutland.

Best in appearance?In attitude?In expenses?

I think as far as the quality of looks go, it would probably be pretty much proportionate to the number of western styled fast food outlets. One sure way to fatten up a population is to shove a bunch of McDonald's, KFC's and Burger King's in their countries. Of the first world/affluent countries, Japan is probably the pick of the bunch. They may not have the best looking girls in the first world but they would be the country with the least percentage of feminists along with being the most feminine women of any of the first world/affluent countries. Its probably the only country in the world which you would call first world where it is still a male dominated society.

Quote: (04-11-2012 01:08 AM)LifeBeginsAt40 Wrote:  

Its probably the only country in the world which you would call first world where it is still a male dominated society.

You'd have to include South Korea along with Japan in this.

I would say France

I am really digging Swedish girls right now.

Last year I might have said Japan (still cannot go wrong in Japan).

Or places like Winnipeg or Quebec.

Sweden hands down.

South African white chicks are superb, looks and attitude, the country itself cant be defined as developed but the parts of the upper class whites are developed as any place in US/ Western Europe.

great thread. All I can say from experience is South Korea. Definitely some quality/sexy broads over there. I've heard that Taiwan is incredible (way better that SK), but I haven't been there yet so I can't say this from experience.

South Korea, France, Sweden

Worst:

UK, Ireland, Australia

(Natural populations. UK has great women whom immigrated in, same with OZ but there natural borns are... Umm ... Errr. Not my style)

Quote: (04-11-2012 09:08 AM)Marco Wrote:  

South African white chicks are superb, looks and attitude, the country itself cant be defined as developed but the parts of the upper class whites are developed as any place in US/ Western Europe.

South Africa is going to be a VERY tough country to adjust/warm to for many Westerners, even on a short visit. People on the political extremes especially (i.e. very conservative or very liberal) will have their heads spinning all day long due to cognotive dissonance). I was once listining to a limousine liberal type carrying on about her holiday there and how miserable she was the whole time due to all sorts of ridiculous reasons. Honestly, it would have been better if she had never gone.

But onto your point about White SA chicks. They are not too bad. I think if the readers immagine White American chicks from several decades ago (before the extent of weight gain and feminism really took hold) and plaster on a sort of British and/or Dutch accent they'd get a pretty good idea. But then they are also quite a bit more conservative/religous than most current Western chicks. Also, due to various concerns re personal safety social circle game is absolutely central. Chicks are not really going to be opened by someone they can't link to someone they already know and trust. And "streetgame" would be useless on White SA chicks since they are rarely if ever on the street. "Shopping Mall Game" may work, but then there is the trust issue if they don't know you.

Still, having said all that forum members should still consider visiting. Not only are there some beautiful women, but the country itself is extraordinarilly beautifull. A bit like California, maybe, but with more dramatic fauna and none of the overdevelopment.

Quote: (04-10-2012 11:51 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Best in appearance?In attitude?In expenses?

I hadn't thought of it that way. I'd say it might be interesting to have:

1) the best in appearance

2) the best in attitude

3) the best combination

Quote: (04-11-2012 04:33 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Sweden hands down.

People keep saying Sweden. One of the things that I just don't get is that Denmark is so awful and Sweden apparently fantastic. I'm half Danish and I completely agree Denmark is terrible and astoundingly over rated. Roosh's posts were the first time that I had read any realistic portrait of Danish women. While he admitted the Swedish women he met were cuter than Danish women, he sure didn't have anything nice to say about the one's he mentioned in his book.

What makes Swedish women so different then? Is it just because they are not as fat? My travels in Sweden have been brief but I just couldn't see the difference. I will admit that I was ignorant of game at the time. Is Sweden just better than Denmark, or truly good?

The few times that I've met Swedish women outside of Sweden I've found them just as unpleasant as Danish women.

South Africa is a crazy place. Crime is ridiculous over there and the removal of apartheid has made the place even more screwed up than it was before. Spent three weeks over there for work and although some places are nice there, a lot of places you just cannot go because it is far too dangerous. Aussies and Kiwis do well there because lots of similar interests between the three countries. A lot of white SA women try to hook up with Aussies and Kiwis for this reason. Some of the country may be first world but the majority is third world living in shanty towns.

Swedish women are clearly overrated, I can tell you. A lot of them have round faces, high cheekbones and little upturned noses. Lot of them seem to have piggy faces for the same reason.

France and USA.

Paris, St. Tropez, Montpellier, Marseille, Lyon, Bordeaux, Toulouse, etc...

New York, Miami, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Charleston, Chicago, etc...

Quote: (04-12-2012 12:05 AM)1bliss Wrote:  

France and USA.

Are you being serious about the US?

Lets get clear about it. Im not saying there aren't any quality women left in the US but considering the overweight/fat proportion of women they would definitely rank low compared to other western nations.

Quote: (04-12-2012 12:09 AM)Eliogabalus Wrote:  

Quote: (04-12-2012 12:05 AM)1bliss Wrote:  

France and USA.

Are you being serious about the US?

Lets get clear about it. Im not saying there aren't any quality women left in the US but considering the overweight/fat proportion of women they would definitely rank low compared to other western nations.
I actually think the USA is good. Yeah there's enough fatties, but you go to any of those cities I mentioned and you'll see models and hotties roaming the streets.

Other developed countries in Europe are good too but don't have as many good cities to be honest. Spain, Germany, Italy, etc all have a couple good cities but outside of that they are shit in my opinion.

My nominations are

Netherlands, Flanders (belgium), Luxembourg,Switzerland (mostly german speaking canton). France (specially the north) aint bad either.

Why I did not nominate other places:

Britain and Ireland (also applies to australia and NZ): No words, probably among the ugliest women I've seen in the west. They have among the fattest women of the west.

US and Canada: The most fat women of the developed countries (applies more to the US) and most women have plain facial features (due to so excesive racial/inter-ethnic mixing)

Italy, spain, portugal, greece (applies to southern france in some degree): They are not my style their features usually look good on men but make women look too hard (too dark hair/eyes) the type of roman noses and also the women tend to be a little hairy. The women tend to be on the short side.

Austria and Germany: I do not find them bad looking at all but the women there tend to be a little too robust by physical structure (not necessarily fat like the people in UK/ north america). They are somewhat in the middle, nothing special to tell back home. Although the areas of germany surrounding the netherlands are considerably better.

Scandinavia: Although the women are usually in shape I do not like their faces and body typesat all. The faces of the scandinavian women tend to be round and infantile, the noses are too small and usually upturned. The type of piggy faces is present in nearly 50% of women, specially in northern sweden/norway. A lot of scandinavians look a bit asian going by facial structure (Im personally not a fan of asians at all)

Finland and Iceland: Finland and Iceland have both considerably more fat women than scandinavia, and the finnish women specially are too often round headed and have fat/piggy faces.

Japan/Korea: I dont like asians, too tiny looking (look almost like children), they have homogeneously black hair and dark brown eyes (very boring), and too round, child-like features. Their eyes and facial expressions look very alien/scary to me.

Quote: (04-11-2012 10:10 PM)LifeBeginsAt40 Wrote:  

South Africa is a crazy place. Crime is ridiculous over there and the removal of apartheid has made the place even more screwed up than it was before. Spent three weeks over there for work and although some places are nice there, a lot of places you just cannot go because it is far too dangerous. Aussies and Kiwis do well there because lots of similar interests between the three countries. A lot of white SA women try to hook up with Aussies and Kiwis for this reason. Some of the country may be first world but the majority is third world living in shanty towns.

I don't know about British South Africans but the Afrikaaner girls are notably more attractive than Aussie women.

I took this thread to mean "best women" not hottest women.

If its about hottest women [Image: smiley_beat_dead_horse2.gif]

To me best women:

- Cook and enjoy feeding their men (France, Japan, Sweden, Canada)
- Enjoy looking sexy in heels and dresses (France, Japan, Sweden, Quebec)
- Understand men are men (France, Japan, Quebec)

And so on....

Quote: (04-12-2012 02:11 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

I don't know about British South Africans but the Afrikaaner girls are notably more attractive than Aussie women.
thats because of the dutch genes vs british genes, big difference.

What I find interesting about girls here is that they've become significantly sluttier in the last decade (maybe due to growing anglo-american influence in the media? I don't know, it could be an interesting topic) yet you don't see so many whales and fatties like in other western countries.

Aboundance of thin slutty girls makes for a sound playground I guess.

Most of the year I live in a small third tier town and I often see skinny nerd looking guys walking arms in arms with girls at least 1 or 2 points above them on the looks scale.

Younger girls (I'm talking about girls who are around 16-17 years old now) do tend to become less feminine and more bitchy though. You can see more and more girls talking with a deep voice trying to boss everyone around. Last day I saw a teenage girl spit in the street. I was pretty shocked. You couldn't see things like that a few years ago.

What I'm saying is that even though France is probably a very interesting destination right now, I'm afraid it degrades fast in the coming years.

Quote: (04-11-2012 10:10 PM)LifeBeginsAt40 Wrote:  

Yes, like I said above, a lot of people are going to have a problem visiting South Africa. Potential visitors need to understand what the deal is before they visit and be resigned to the poverty and other problems before they visit. "Limousine Liberal" types especially are going to be miserable pretty much from an hour or so after landing (when they drive past the shanty towns) to the moment they get back to their protected enclaves back home. They'd have a much better time if they just let go of their preconceived notions and decided to have a good time.

Like anywhere the problem with "get me the hell out of here" game is that women are not stupid. They likely know whether a foreigner is interested in them long term or is just in it for a lay. If just for a lay you're in the same boat as any local guy, since you don't reaslisticly offer any sort of "escape". Also, at least amongst White chicks in SA, the ones you're gaming likley live a pretty middle class or above lifestyle. Moving to a Western country and living there like a typical citizen, while maybe being safer, could very likley be a step down from her current lifestyle. So it gets very complicated. Don't expect her to act as if you're saving her from poverty and famine or something.

But you are correct. White SA and Aussie/Kiwi culture are very compatible. Apart from the shared British heritage, simmilar sports and simmilar weather (at least for Aussies) both are also known for being pretty blunt and calling a spade a spade. So the culural tensions in a couple where one partner says what they are thinking and the other bottles everything up inside to appear "polite" are reduced.

Quote: (04-12-2012 05:58 AM)Eliogabalus Wrote:  

Quote: (04-12-2012 02:11 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

thats because of the dutch genes vs british genes, big difference.

Yeah, that's what I was getting at. Afrikaaners are a lot taller than Brits too. They have a tall, solid build. If you want your son to be a quarterback in football have babies with an Afrikaaner. haha, I just realized Roosh said the same about Danish girls.