rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another Act of Domestic Terrorism!

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/r...s/20exq9wr

In this clip, a news anchor in Greece gets pelted with eggs and yogurt IN THE STUDIO. Protesters busted in and nailed him because...they didn't approve of a guest he had on his program previously! What's truly shocking is the composure of this guy. There was the person that flour-bombed Kim Kardashian. PETA was known for its paint attacks on fur wearers. My question is...when is someone going to simply beat the shit out of one of these freaks on the spot? They get to engage in a form of assault just because they're unhappy about something, but are somehow protected from harm?

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Looks like he's experienced this a few times before. Getting angry would just make those retards feel justified in their actions.

Quote: (04-10-2012 04:27 PM)Asmodeus Wrote:  

Looks like he's experienced this a few times before. Getting angry would just make those retards feel justified in their actions.

It's not just that he didn't get angry - he simply stood there and took more and more of it. He even turned to face the onslaught, instead of covering his head and face. That tells me he was more in shock than anything else, and NEVER faced anything quite like that.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I dunno.. he kind of took it like a beta with his head down while absorbing the eggs. I thought he was going to cry.