rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming Schedule

Gaming Schedule

So I have had trouble getting laid in the last two months, but there's hope in the future. I'll be more or less done with school until Christmas 2012 in about a month.

I admire the general determination of the forum to play the numbers game and continually seek out new women but as usual I was wondering about logistics.

What does a typical day look like when you go rabid dog and try to get laid? What sort of places do you guys generally go to?

My general week for this months-long stretch is something like forty hours on the weekends, with three guaranteed free days during the week.

Friday 5AM-5PM -> Sunday/Monday 5PM work
Free rest of week, some overtime on call

Gaming Schedule

I personally definitely go out at least Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. Anything beyond that, like daygame, is a bonus. But generally 3 nights a week for me. Though I'm seeing one girl right now, so I'm not as "rabid dog" as I might be if I hadn't gotten laid in a while Wink

16 Countries in Under 2 Years and Counting - How I Fund My Travels: http://www.EarnOnTheRoad.com