rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any info on Slovakia (Zvolen area)???

Good morning/afternoon/evening depending on where you are in the world. New to the forum (lurked for a few months here and there). Currently reside in the NRW state of Germany.

Anywho, I'm going on a business trip to Slovakia (Zvolen to be exact) next week. I looked through the post by Roosh on any prior datasheets but didn't see one. Has anyone ever been? Could you go into detail about your experiences? Any safety issues? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I've tried to reach out to a few PYT's on Tagged/Badoo, etc to no avail.

Banska Bystrica close has some potential(after all it is the village of Sklenarikova and many girls there look like her) however in your case I would be willing to explore southern Poland bordering to Slovakia there are some germs there.

Thanks for the info, I'll check out Banska Bystrica for sure. The girl you named is gorgeous.

Curious how liberal the locals are, if at all. All I can find about Slovakian/American relations is them being pissed about how their country was depicted in Hostel a few years back.

I have explained Slovak mentality.Lots of flakes.At first girls are very approachable and welcoming but later everything takes a turn to the worse.Overall lot less liberal than the neighbourng Czechs(religious catholics while Czechs are atheists in 93%) and not so horny as polish girls.Better financially than Hungarians much better than Ukrainians.Overall not a bad place however inferior in terms of girls easiness to all neighbouring countries(CR,Poland,Ukraine,Hungary).As for looks they are top.
Girls very provincial in mentality not one city with more than half a million.Generally the country is played out(although Banska Bystrica Kosice not so much).Overall not many gypsies in Banska Bystrica like in Presov.

I'm Slovakian but living in the US for almost 10 years now (moved here in my early 20s). I visited Slovakia in summer 2010, first time single after separating from my American ex. I had great time and I would say Slovakia (and maybe Czech rep) is girls-wise the best European destination for me personally. I speak the Slovakian language natively and have family and old friends there. I pipelined about a dozen girls through a local online dating website (amor.sk). I was in the country for only 2 weeks (mostly in my hometown Bratislava) and had time to meet only 3, banged 2, and one visited my here in America later that year. All the girls were very attractive and very nice, they were very much into me from the start. It was very easy compared to American girls. My ad on the online website was very LTR oriented - and I honestly believed it at that time since I didn't know any better. However I think it was the right approach for these girls. The girls were 24-26, age when good girls are looking to find Mr. Right. I was tall, decent looking, educated, dressed well, living in (from their perspective) in an exotic location, and earning well above the average for the country. I probably tried harder than a local would since I was used to the hard hustle in America. Also I spoke the language and had a very good reason to visit the country. So I had the best of both local and a foreign Westerner. Add the "future groom" angle and it was a formula for success. Overall a great experience. I might be biased, but I think Slovakian girls are one of the best there is - very attractive and feminine, not (yet) infected with feminism like western girls (even Czech girls are noticeably more "western" in a bad way), but not as crazy as girls to the east (Ukraine, Russia and rest of FSU) or to the South (Balkans).

My advice for a foreigner who wants to visit would be find a good local friend or group or something like that. Educated young people speak good English and many are quite well traveled. In my opinion Americans (or anybody from a distant wealthy country) would do better than Europeans as they would be seen as more exotic. I have seen a TON of tourists in downtown Bratislava, vast majority from Western Europe (Vienna, a major Western European city is only 40 miles south). Also many girls have good memories of America as it is very common for college students to spend the summer in Work an Travel program.

As for Zvolen, I have been there long time ago, but not sure how would it be game-wise. It's a rather small town. Perhaps there are not too many foreigners which would be good. Banska Bystrica is close by and is a bigger city, def check it out if Zvolen doesn't work.