rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Simple Pickup

Simple Pickup

First of all I do not work for these guys or personally know them so I am not trying to SPAM them. I just wanted to see what everyone's opinion is of this type of game they use. Mostly making girls laugh. I watched most of the videos and they are pretty funny. I do believe alot of thier numbers would be total flakes.

In any event the videos provide a good laugh. The funniest one is when they are magicians and the Asian does Mystery's rediculous approach tactics too a tee.

Again I am not spamming them or trying to get thier name out there. I just wanted to see what you all thought.

Search "Simple Pickup" on youtube.

Simple Pickup

As a former StarCraft player, I found the StarCraft videos ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS.

That said, I don't think their approach is necessarily the best. They have balls of steel and that alone will get them laid, but I don't think the method itself is a good one.

16 Countries in Under 2 Years and Counting - How I Fund My Travels: http://www.EarnOnTheRoad.com

Simple Pickup

You guys need to realize that is not their real game. They are doing that to get more YouTube hits and subscribers and to spread their name. Of course those numbers are going to be flakes, they are not trying to get laid in those approaches. I guarantee when they approach girls for real they are not breaking out WWF references of rolling up to girls in wheelchairs. Come on now.

Simple Pickup

i think they're good to learn from mostly for the fact that they could say the craziest things and get the girls in their frame. they have good frame control and body language. they also are very entertaining and motivating. i think kong is a beast!

Simple Pickup

Quote: (04-09-2012 06:36 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

You guys need to realize that is not their real game. They are doing that to get more YouTube hits and subscribers and to spread their name. Of course those numbers are going to be flakes, they are not trying to get laid in those approaches. I guarantee when they approach girls for real they are not breaking out WWF references of rolling up to girls in wheelchairs. Come on now.

you never know what some guys will do to get it in =P never underestimate the power of hormones hahaha.

Don't give them what they expect, and you'll get from them what you never expected.