rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dumb/frigid Toronto girls (rant)

I meet with this (Asian) chick (I'm white) that I chatted with on okstupid: IOIs approaching negative infinity; barely laughed at one or two of my jokes; frequently sped up to overtake slower-walking people in front of us; general vibe of indifference towards our conversation… FUCKING RIDICULOUS.

The details:

I chat her up on okc, eventually giving her my # telling her to text me if she wants to meet. She does only a day later (!) and responding very quickly to my texts we arrange to meet at a mall.

We meet at a bookstore, she had bought some children's textbooks. I ask if the books are for her or for her children (cold stone-faced response about why she bought them). I ask if she's hungry (she's not) and then suggest that we get ice-cream from the place across the bookstore ("actually I don't eat ice-cream very much"). As we were going to a place where we can sit internally I'm debating whether I should just walk away and leave her there, but I'm not that kind of person. I ask her if she's met a lot of people from that website (only one person, she says). We finally arrive and sit at an empty table in the area where everybody else is eating.

As I keep coming up with questions and also try to respond with jokes to her sparse responses, she is filling the time with silence and a dead stare into the background behind me. I suggest that maybe we should do some window-shopping (hoping that a walk would get more blood flowing into her brain or at least give her richer visual stimuli). Our date continued as a half-hour interrogation lead by me until I eventually asked if she had anything to do (she had to go home) and then we basically went to the subway and parted.

[Image: puke.gif]

THIS CITY IS A SHITHOLE

Wow.

1. Chat? On a dating site? Error #1. Don't use chat, it's too fast, and there's no way for her to gauge your stance.
2. Gave her YOUR number IF she wants to hang out? Error #2 -- get HER number. Ask HER out.
3. You both arranged to meet at a mall? Error #3 -- you set when and where you'll meet, and it shouldn't be a mall.
4. First date and you're asking about food? I always eat before I go out to meet a new gal. Error #4 -- Don't eat on a first date, eat after you've had sex.
5. You suggested ice cream? Error #5 -- don't suggest things, if you want to do something, go and do it and if she wants to tag along she's free to.
6. You're not the type of guy to up and leave if you're bored? Error #6 -- if you're bored, you bounce.

That's just 6 errors, but I can count 10 more probably.

I've had tons of fun with women in Toronto and I've never had a bad trip there.

Quote: (04-07-2012 04:00 PM)ABDada Wrote:  

Wow.

1. Chat? On a dating site? Error #1. Don't use chat, it's too fast, and there's no way for her to gauge your stance.
2. Gave her YOUR number IF she wants to hang out? Error #2 -- get HER number. Ask HER out.
3. You both arranged to meet at a mall? Error #3 -- you set when and where you'll meet, and it shouldn't be a mall.
4. First date and you're asking about food? I always eat before I go out to meet a new gal. Error #4 -- Don't eat on a first date, eat after you've had sex.
5. You suggested ice cream? Error #5 -- don't suggest things, if you want to do something, go and do it and if she wants to tag along she's free to.
6. You're not the type of guy to up and leave if you're bored? Error #6 -- if you're bored, you bounce.

Strong analysis. Very true. I noticed the phone number right away.

It sounds like op went into the date very passive with no goal in mind. And I laugh at the moral high ground about not ditching the date. Get over yourself op. say you have an obligation you forgot about and bounce.

Sure there are "errors" but she still agreed to meet with him a near complete stranger off of the internet, she is either extremley shy, a frigid bitch, or she is being a frigid bitch because of the "errors" ie. she isn't attracted to him. I'm guessing she is just an uninteresting person to begin with. For example any normal girl would reply to the childrens book comment, maybe she has a niece, a cousin, a sister or maybe shes a teacher, maybe she has kids, but to just bust out an answer like he offended her or something is whack.

The errors I listed are errors because doing things with Game means gals like her would have to qualify themselves just to get the guy to even want to meet them.

If I'm going to meet a gal from Facebook or some other website, she better have a great attitude to start with, and she better jump through the hoops I set. If she won't, she's high maintenance and no one wants that.

I guess if you have literally zero other options, you'll take anything, but isn't the point of learning confidence to have options so you don't have to worry?

I love OKCupid -- I use it regularly when I travel to new cities that I've never visited. The key, for me at least, is to not just settle on meeting up with one gal on there. If I know I'll be in Dubuque, Iowa from Friday to Monday, I'll make plans to see someone at 4pm, antoher person at 5pm, another person at 6pm, etc, and if any one of them ends up being worth my time, I'll just flake on the rest.

Options, not one-itis.

I'm not disagreeing that he did some things not according to the book, but he doesn't give any info as to what she was like online. It only seems like she was excited to meet because of her response time. When they did meet he didn't describe anything he did that was too 'gina shriveling so it seems to me like she was just a bitch. Like you said he could have screened her more online first.

Guy just sounds frustrated. I'm still sick of these "I had a bad experience therefore generalized rant" threads.

Quote: (04-07-2012 05:27 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

It only seems like she was excited to meet because of her response time.

Absolutely -- but I've seen excited-to-see-me giny shrivel up moments after I pulled some beta provider mistake. I'm sure we've ALL been there before -- just a slip up and she turns cold.

Having a grasp of the basics may not be enough to turn a cold dame warm again, but ignoring the basics entirely, and completely means there's no chance of it. I'd love to hear HER field report.

Honestly, I just re-read it, and I don't see any game at all in that post. I'm criticizing with some positivity -- understanding the basics will help with the next run.

I concur, I hate generalizations about cities.

Quote: (04-07-2012 04:00 PM)ABDada Wrote:  

Wow.

I'm not gonna tackle this from "Game Rules" view point, instead from an Alpha-Beta angle, in which it is clearly obvious that OP did not take control, was not assertive, and basically pulled many beta moves.

However, i do empathize with OP with regard to the girl's behavior. In Toronto, you'll encounter such behavior of one-word responses, dismissive, dull, arrogant, self-important from many women, and unlike any of the previous commentators, i am a Toronto resident for the past 15 years.

OP next time, just be an asshole, don't smile too much, smirk if anything, interrupt her, don't pay attention when she's talking, look in any direction when she talks, etc....

Assuming you don't have a single grain of knowledge about game, if you were an asshole to her, you would've gotten farther in the interaction. This is a simplified version of Toronto Game, otherwise, you better have a lot of money, and massive social circle.

*Edit*: i am not generalizing, nor am i a defeatist/non believer in game/whatever, i'm giving you what i experienced in Toronto, and if anyone disagrees/says otherwise, please do us all a favor, come up here, throw your best game in day/night whatever, and be honest about your results.

Quote: (04-07-2012 06:22 PM)Perseus Wrote:  

Assuming you don't have a single grain of knowledge about game, if you were an asshole to her, you would've gotten farther in the interaction. This is a simplified version of Toronto Game, otherwise, you better have a lot of money, and massive social circle.

It's been awhile since I visited Toronto (3 years?), but from what I remember, you're probably correct. I was blessed for the 2-3 years I visited regularly for work because a female blog reader of mine back then was my host, and she was pretty hot, and she gave me tons of social proof but zero IOIs so we never hooked up.

The gals I spent time with there were all about me being an asshole, but I'm that way by default, and I had strong social proof. I have no experience with cold opens really. Also, being a foreigner probably helps in that area; most of the guys I met in Toronto were really sweet and nice dudes with boring 9-5 jobs and seemingly no knowledge of confidence.

YMMV, but if you're going to break the basics, expect the friendzone or worse -- anywhere in the world.

Ok, here's more details since some of you made incorrect assumptions from my original post.

On okc I chatted her up making a comment about her not having written anything in her profile, (she said she just didn't fill it in). I said "oh I thought it was on purpose but turns out you're just lazy, I'm disappointed". At this point she wanted to continue with mundane stuff, so I just gave her my # telling her to text me if she wants to meet. I tell them that I want to meet even before getting their number, because most times the girls just want to have a stupid conversation with some guy until they get bored.

She was also a university student, English major she said (I'm fourth year, she said second). When I squint a bit I could give her a 7 (she had braces but it doesn't matter). Again, nothing wrong with her, but I've met hotter Asian girls. It would have helped me with the assessment if she had at least took off her coat when we sat.

I said to her "are you hungry" and then "let's get ice-cream". Now I don't know about you guys, but when an average-looking chick's first three responses show complete disinterest, it's just DOES NOT MAKE SENSE trying to go any further and I AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT THIS, I SHOULD HAVE JUST WALKED AWAY RIGHT AT THAT MOMENT IN TIME.

Those of you who haven't lived in Toronto (I've been here for the last 4 yrs) probably don't know what I'm talking about. TO ALL OF YOU TORONTO PLAYERS, WHO WOULD DO EVERYTHING TO FUCK THE MOST AVERAGE-LOOKING CHICK WITH SELF ESTEEM APPROACHING +∞, KEEP PERPETUATING THE STATUS QUO, THIS CITY DESERVES TO HAVE STUPID BITCHES.

I'll be fine.

Quote: (04-07-2012 08:21 PM)tapanar Wrote:  

Ok, here's more details since some of you made incorrect assumptions from my original post.

Yeah, I was hoping to hear more -- usually including your angle can turn an ugly field report into something more understandable.

On okc I chatter her up making a comment about her not having written anything in her profile, (she said she just didn't fill it in). I said "oh I thought it was on purpose but turns out you're just lazy, I'm disappointed".

+1 that's good, ha. I laughed.

At this point she wanted to continue with mundane stuff, so I just gave her my # telling her to text me if she wants to meet. I tell them that I want to meet even before getting their number, because most times the girls just want to have a stupid conversation with some guy until they get bored.

That's why dating sites -- especially free ones -- are just shooting darts. Good plan, I'm cool with that. Throw your number out to bunches and see who bites.

She was also a university student, English major she said (I'm fourth year, she said second). When I squint a bit I could give her a 7 (she had braces but it doesn't matter).

Braces can be hot in the right context -- social proof especially. Hell, I'd keep a cute 7 around with braces just for that.

Again, nothing wrong with her, but I've met hotter Asian girls. It would have helped me with the assessment if she had at least took off her coat when we sat.

How's your closing history with Asians? Asians can be cold beyond Torotona, the Chicago Asians notwithstanding (lots of sushi restaurants, and we all know how fun waitresses are).

I said to her "are you hungry" and then "let's get ice-cream". Now I don't know about you guys, but when an average-looking chick's first three responses show complete disinterest, it's just not worth trying to go any further and I AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT THIS, I SHOULD HAVE JUST WALKED AWAY RIGHT AT THAT MOMENT IN TIME.

Bingo, although I would still think there's some weakness there. If it's going shitty, saying you were going to bounce to get ice cream is probably a good way to regain hand AND make her intrigued at this guy who is going somewhere and she has no idea if he meant with her or without her. If she tags alone, I kid you not, a grown man eating ice cream out of a cone gets giny tingles. I don't even eat sugar and I've pulled that crap before.

Those of you who haven't lived in Toronto (I've been here for the last 4 yrs) probably don't know what I'm talking about.

I did mention that -- I was a stranger in a strange land when I was up there working, so there's a big difference.

Too bad she was so cold, I would love a braces-wearing 2nd year as a wing for college parties.

My friends Date game for online dates is way different-
http://www.rsdnation.com/node/199356?pag...ent-858155

He escalates hard and fast.

Try that out.

Quote: (04-07-2012 08:42 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

Try that out.

I concur with this, but in my experience, Asian women are way more stand-offish than white broads, although I'll admit my Asian game is weak sauce. I just can't abide cold women and I get turned off too fast to want to make a challenge of it.

Quote: (04-07-2012 08:49 PM)ABDada Wrote:  

Try that out.

I concur with this, but in my experience, Asian women are way more stand-offish than white broads, although I'll admit my Asian game is weak sauce. I just can't abide cold women and I get turned off too fast to want to make a challenge of it.

If you're a good looking white guy you can go pretty aggresive with a lot of Asian girls.

This same friend of mine got a blowjob of an Asian girl barely 10 minutes after meeting her on the steps of her house and then pulling her to a frat house.

Quote: (04-07-2012 08:53 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

If you're a good looking white guy you can go pretty aggresive with a lot of Asian girls.

No doubt in my mind that's been part of my weakness with Asians, coupled with my complete don't-give-a-fuck attitude. I've always been the ugly alpha of the group, which has worked wonders because most of my physical deformities have stories that my friends will tell others (social proof, DHV, bad boy history, etc).

I've heard it from EVERY Asian I've ever talked to: "Why don't you fix that broken tooth?" or "Why is your nose so crooked?" or whatever. Five will get you ten that it's just an ancestral requirement somehow, but the closest I've gotten to closing or dating an Asian was a dame who was 50% French. No skin off my back, I don't really have any Asian friends, even, heh.

Maybe that should be on my bucket list, but fuck if I can not stand the negativity that seems to orbit around every Asian broad I've ever met, worked with or known through friends. Give me low maintenance and friendly any day of the week.

Try that out.

His story doesn't make sense:

Quote:Quote:

SO, I get inside, tell her to quickly finish her drink, and we go outside, and I lead her around her own neighborhood.

Sexually escalate with 1 minute of salsa dancing, then pull to play ground, pull in makeout.

Pull out red wine bottle, drink a bit, more heavy petting, then we head to her place.

He started salsa dancing on the street then pulled out a bottle of wine that he had hidden in a playground?

Quote: (04-07-2012 02:00 PM)tapanar Wrote:  

I meet with this (Asian) chick (I'm white) that I chatted with on okstupid: IOIs approaching negative infinity; barely laughed at one or two of my jokes; frequently sped up to overtake slower-walking people in front of us; general vibe of indifference towards our conversation… FUCKING RIDICULOUS.

The details:

I chat her up on okc, eventually giving her my # telling her to text me if she wants to meet. She does only a day later (!) and responding very quickly to my texts we arrange to meet at a mall.

We meet at a bookstore, she had bought some children's textbooks. I ask if the books are for her or for her children (cold stone-faced response about why she bought them). I ask if she's hungry (she's not) and then suggest that we get ice-cream from the place across the bookstore ("actually I don't eat ice-cream very much"). As we were going to a place where we can sit internally I'm debating whether I should just walk away and leave her there, but I'm not that kind of person. I ask her if she's met a lot of people from that website (only one person, she says). We finally arrive and sit at an empty table in the area where everybody else is eating.

As I keep coming up with questions and also try to respond with jokes to her sparse responses, she is filling the time with silence and a dead stare into the background behind me. I suggest that maybe we should do some window-shopping (hoping that a walk would get more blood flowing into her brain or at least give her richer visual stimuli). Our date continued as a half-hour interrogation lead by me until I eventually asked if she had anything to do (she had to go home) and then we basically went to the subway and parted.

THIS CITY IS A SHITHOLE

Bro. Get her drunk and escalate. A bookstore? Naw man I'm doing something that involves a cocktail of some sort. It make the situation more loose and fun.

Toronto is a dump but it's just a matter of finding you groove. I have shitty luck but my fuckups come from logistics not from the girl lacking interest. I'm having my tounge down her throat within 20min if I gauge interest. Plus I find singles girls are to hard to crack. In all honesty I have more success with broads that have a man. Why? I have no clue but I assume that I'm just way more dope then there typical shlub.

Yo word to Asian girls they like that quick stuff. If she is isolated only with one friend (non Asian) I tend to have decent results. Only when they are in packs it's impossible for me to crack through.

Fuck online game tho. It would seem Toronto princess complex would be at nuclear levels online via just bumping into them in person.

One last thing in Toronto you can fish for Canadian-Asians. These girls were born here and act like typical white girls. They are easy to spot as there crew isn't all Asian and they usually got some extra baby fat from drinking so much. Lol.

Quote: (04-08-2012 07:52 AM)kosko Wrote:  

The details:

THIS CITY IS A SHITHOLE

Bro. Get her drunk and escalate. A bookstore? Naw man I'm doing something that involves a cocktail of some sort. It make the situation more loose and fun.

Toronto is a dump but it's just a matter of finding you groove. I have shitty luck but my fuckups come from logistics not from the girl lacking interest. I'm having my tounge down her throat within 20min if I gauge interest. Plus I find singles girls are to hard to crack. In all honesty I have more success with broads that have a man. Why? I have no clue but I assume that I'm just way more dope then there typical shlub.

Yo word to Asian girls they like that quick stuff. If she is isolated only with one friend (non Asian) I tend to have decent results. Only when they are in packs it's impossible for me to crack through.

Fuck online game tho. It would seem Toronto princess complex would be at nuclear levels online via just bumping into them in person.

One last thing in Toronto you can fish for Canadian-Asians. These girls were born here and act like typical white girls. They are easy to spot as there crew isn't all Asian and they usually got some extra baby fat from drinking so much. Lol.

That's the problem in your argument. These Westernized asian chicks are harder to crack, because they either grew up in Toronto, or have been here at least 2 years for them to realize their market value, and start behaving accordingly.

Your best bet in Toronto, is tourists attractions, lots of out of town women who are here for a week or two, which is a gold mine that very rare Toronto based players take advantage of. However, you'll need a lot of effort of finding these places, good eye for spotting outta towners (kinda hard considering the diversity of Toronto's population IMO), and of course logistics.

Kosko is right though, forget online game in Toronto, its a mission as it is trying to crack one of these broads IN PERSON if your game is not bullet proof.

Quote: (04-08-2012 09:20 AM)Perseus Wrote:  

Quote: (04-08-2012 07:52 AM)kosko Wrote:  

The details:

THIS CITY IS A SHITHOLE

That's the problem in your argument. These Westernized asian chicks are harder to crack, because they either grew up in Toronto, or have been here at least 2 years for them to realize their market value, and start behaving accordingly.

Your best bet in Toronto, is tourists attractions, lots of out of town women who are here for a week or two, which is a gold mine that very rare Toronto based players take advantage of. However, you'll need a lot of effort of finding these places, good eye for spotting outta towners (kinda hard considering the diversity of Toronto's population IMO), and of course logistics.

Kosko is right though, forget online game in Toronto, its a mission as it is trying to crack one of these broads IN PERSON if your game is not bullet proof.

Yea you do have a point. For me personally I have only been able to crack them CAsians. As a brother my luck with more traditional Asian girls is not so great.

Out of towners are easy to spot. Toronto women dress up quite nice or they dress down to the levels no better than a homeless bum. Out of town girls blur that middle and (for me anyways) are easy to pick out of a crowd. I agree as more times passes I am starting to see that just going for girls visiting the City would be a good bet. Its just having to stomach going to shitty spots and restos to find them. Like a typical girl visiting Toronto will eat at Milestones at Dundas Square then hit up Tattoo Rock Parlour or some shit. Both spots are mad cheezy for my tastes. I won't be here in the Summer but I would be hitting up the Hostel Bar on Spadina on the regular to swoop foreign broads for sure.

Quote: (04-08-2012 10:56 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Both spots are mad cheezy for my tastes.

There's a big difference between what entertains your tastes and what entertains your sex life, though.

Tourist attractions are a fantastic place to meet out of town women (and we all know that plenty of women travel for fantasy sex), and chances are other alphas won't go there because it's so touristy.

I always get reamed whenever I go to NYC and spend 3 days straight in Times Square and SoHo -- by the same guys I know who complain about NYC women.

Go where the odds are the best, it's no different than playing on a bad pay craps table or a good pay one.

Kosko, black guys in Toronto do amazing! my best friend is this huge black guy, and i swear you'll see chicks touching him/flirting with him left and right when he's on the dance floor, and the guy is not like muscular/cut or anything. Unfortunately he's not a beta, but more of an Omega, super nice, apologetic, low tone of voice, terrible body language, etc.

Hostel bar is smaller than my bathroom, and the weird thing is that it is usually packed with irish guys who are extremely easy to befriend, and either naturally have some game or they might've read game. They're your best bet if you go there solo, and from there scout for broads.

The details:

THIS CITY IS A SHITHOLE

You sound like a chick. Might be your problem. Start from there.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (04-08-2012 11:04 AM)ABDada Wrote:  

Quote: (04-08-2012 10:56 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Both spots are mad cheezy for my tastes.

There's a big difference between what entertains your tastes and what entertains your sex life, though.

Tourist attractions are a fantastic place to meet out of town women (and we all know that plenty of women travel for fantasy sex), and chances are other alphas won't go there because it's so touristy.

I always get reamed whenever I go to NYC and spend 3 days straight in Times Square and SoHo -- by the same guys I know who complain about NYC women.

Go where the odds are the best, it's no different than playing on a bad pay craps table or a good pay one.

Good points. My biggest issue tho is simply costs/price. The tourists spots cost more then regular spots so for me being a broke student spending 10 bucks on cover and OldVienna at 'Parts and Labour' is a better night than me having to spend 40 bucks to go party at 'Tattoo'.

But Out-of-town girls are easy-peasy and they got hotel rooms lol.

How do you find gaming out of town girls solo?

Quote: (04-08-2012 11:14 AM)Perseus Wrote:  

Kosko, black guys in Toronto do amazing! my best friend is this huge black guy, and i swear you'll see chicks touching him/flirting with him left and right when he's on the dance floor, and the guy is not like muscular/cut or anything. Unfortunately he's not a beta, but more of an Omega, super nice, apologetic, low tone of voice, terrible body language, etc.

Hostel bar is smaller than my bathroom, and the weird thing is that it is usually packed with irish guys who are extremely easy to befriend, and either naturally have some game or they might've read game. They're your best bet if you go there solo, and from there scout for broads.

I do okay. My game is still weak at time but I get mad streaks of good and bad. I don't think brother have a really big advantage here its a tough hill to climb. See begin a brother I have to confess I really don't dig girls that *pheen* for brothers.. Chocholics, DSLs, BDLs, Nightriders. Example. Last night some white girl from the Caribbean mauled me in the club. Basically ditched the guy she was with and jumped on me on the dance floor, couldn't keep her hands of me etc. I am like "Boom! here we go!" being the sleazy dude I am I take her to the bathroom and since PC Toronto never lacks in unisex washrooms I take her into a stall and start going at her, I wanted this girl to blow me so I could bounce and get some sleep lol. But then I realize this girl is just blinded by the night she really just seen a chizled black dude and nothing else.. it makes things easier but I find I don't learn to improve my game when things are that easy. Looking back I could of tightened things up because I did ended slip up and did not get the bang at the end of the night (after she wasn't going to do the deed in the stall since she wasn't a *slut* lol I tried to cool things down and plot for a bang). I like better when I can be more strategic and manipulative and plot my moves. With these nightriders they just pheen for brothers.

But like ABDada was saying do I just play to my strengths or go for what makes me happy? Like I know white guys don;t have to deal with this because yall are a majority. But for me nothing more dumb and annoying when a girl just spitting non-sense lines at me on how she looooves black guys, like I am some robot or a toy.

Utter nonsense.

Quote: (04-08-2012 12:05 PM)Indefatigable Wrote:  

Utter nonsense.

Ok. You're entitled to your opinion.