rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does the car affect the game?

Hey guys I'm Zee I'm brand new to this scene and I'm 20 years old. Anyways my question is; if I have a nice car will it improve my chances of getting some? I know it seems silly but I'm really curious. By the way I have a Lancer GTS 2008 right now.

Don't give them what they expect, and you'll get from them what you never expected.

If you run provider game, definitely.
Do you want to run provider game?

Quote: (04-05-2012 03:47 PM)Hendrix Wrote:  

I just looked that up. Turns out I've been running provider game for awhile now I didn't really know that was a form of the game. I actually don't wanna continue doing it like that though I'm too young. Would it be possible for me to sort of modify the provider model to where I don't have to spend as much money?

Don't give them what they expect, and you'll get from them what you never expected.

Dude when I was in my teens my hotrods got me laid all the time. That's not provider game. The only thing I was providing was the smell of rubber and cock.

Quote: (04-05-2012 03:58 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Dude when I was in my teens my hotrods got me laid all the time. That's not provider game. The only thing I was providing was the smell of rubber and cock.

Maybe you used your car in the right Alpha way, would you care to tell?

I basically had 4x4's and Mustangs. My Toyota on big 33's got us to the parties in the woods. The pick-up bed was a good place to bang after dark.
I had a really nice convertible Mustang GT as well. Women loved to hop in and cruise on a warm summer night.

Your car doesn't have to be expensive unless you're looking to convey status. Being 20 I wouldn't worry about it.

I'm not really a Lancer or a ricer type of car guy but I'd say keep a blanket in the trunk and maybe keep it clean and polished.
A hooked up stereo would be cool too. Chicks dig dope music while you're driving.

Stuff like stereos and tint you can do yourself if you're handy. I had a lot of fun with my cars. [Image: wink.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (04-05-2012 04:13 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Stuff like stereos and tint you can do yourself if you're handy. I had a lot of fun with my cars. [Image: wink.gif]

One last question on that; I spent over a grand on the stereo system and it has an enormous amount of bass. Will I just look like a douche bumping it when I roll up? Is it better to wait until shes in the car when I play it or is conversation a better tool?

Quote: (04-05-2012 04:18 PM)Zee Wrote:  

One last question on that; I spent over a grand on the stereo system and it has an enormous amount of bass. Will I just look like a douche bumping it when I roll up? Is it better to wait until shes in the car when I play it or is conversation a better tool?

You should Dynamat the whole trunk and floors so it doesn't buzz and vibrate. [Image: lol.gif]
Just roll up quiet when you pick her up. Low volume. Turn it up at highway speeds.
Tint out the windows so you can smoke up [Image: wink.gif]

Always keep an extra sweatshirt in the backseat. Girls get cold.

Team Nachos

Quote: (04-05-2012 04:23 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-05-2012 04:18 PM)Zee Wrote:  

You should Dynamat the whole trunk and floors so it doesn't buzz and vibrate. [Image: lol.gif]
Just roll up quiet when you pick her up. Low volume. Turn it up at highway speeds.
Tint out the windows so you can smoke up [Image: wink.gif]

Always keep an extra sweatshirt in the backseat. Girls get cold.

Thanks a lot for the advice!! I already got x2 limo all the way around [Image: wink.gif] but that sweater idea is genius also the blanket!! The dynamat will be next on my list.

Your car matters more to dudes than it does to women. At most a woman will be impressed by your BMW or whatever for the first two minutes she's riding in it, and after that she'll get used to it and you're on your own and it won't matter to her anymore. Is two minutes of a woman's favor really worth that kind of expense?

But honestly, the ideal situation is to get a van that you can fuck in. Logistics over flash.

Quote: (04-05-2012 04:09 PM)Hendrix Wrote:  

Quote: (04-05-2012 03:58 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Maybe you used your car in the right Alpha way, would you care to tell?
I can't see how building hotrods and drag racing on the streets as a teen can be perceived as anything but. The school I went to was so hot-rod crazy if you didn't build your own shit including engines you were considered a fag.

Quote: (04-05-2012 04:37 PM)DLuzhin Wrote:  

But honestly, the ideal situation is to get a van that you can fuck in. Logistics over flash.

Like this one?
[Image: Free-Candy-Van.jpg]

You can still bang girls in a Lancer!!
[Image: NoFreeCandy.jpg]

Team Nachos

Quote: (04-05-2012 03:54 PM)Zee Wrote:  

Would it be possible for me to sort of modify the provider model to where I don't have to spend as much money?

You can run the provider game without spending any money at all. It just needs to be obvious that you have it, and are willing to spend it on a "right person" (who's of course hard to find).

Shit no - I drive a big ass stalker van and I'm getting notches. Does your place affect your game? Does your clothing affect your game? How about the words that come out of your mouth-

Quote: (04-05-2012 04:45 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-05-2012 04:37 PM)DLuzhin Wrote:  

Like this one?
[Image: Free-Candy-Van.jpg]

You can still bang girls in a Lancer!!
[Image: NoFreeCandy.jpg]

Like your style hommie

I can't say for sure if a nicer car is going to do much more than show possible status... but having a cool car might be something.

When I say cool, I mean, something unusual, and preferably something she has never been in before. Your base-model Lancer is a regular ass car.

Last week I got a blower in the backseat parked mall parking lot, and last night I banged a chick in the backseat in her apartment parking lot. The car? An old, red, VW Beetle. In the past month driving it I have found out that chicks love old Beetles. They're "soooo cute!" and chicks just want to get in it seems. I can't park the car anywhere without getting elderly chatted up about it.

But each time I just make a comment on the small size of the car, and "I wonder if there's room to have sex in such a small car" and give 'em a sly look.

In about a week my right-hand-drive car will be done. Just the sight of a car with the steering wheel on the "wrong" side blows minds. It's fun to walk a girl to your car and tease her when she walks up to what she thinks is the passenger door. Take her for a ride and scare the life out of her, just drive to your place or wherever to fuck the shit out of her.

Girl I banged in the back of a Bug already knows she's gonna get it in the back of my RHD Japanese econo-sportbox once I drive it out of the shop. If she plays her cards right, so I tell her...

A bucket won't pull girls, but you can still bang 'em in the back of anything.

I was discussing with a friend how girls would react to my old RHD car, and he told me I run "Fast & Furious Game." It's not a bad name for it.

I always had nice modded cars an it got me laid more then if i drove a beater. I would have girls come up to me all the time an tell me they loved my cars an wanted to go for a ride. I still pulled girls places where they knew nothing about my cars but having nice cars got me laid to.

Just like having a crotch rocket, do you need one to get laid...hell no... will you get more lays if you have one... hell yes

Girls will seek you out an want to go for a ride on a crotch rocket, an they get super turned on after riding it. say what you will about game and blah blah fucking blah.... but i know for a fact it opens doors that might not be open other wise

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I got more ass in my old hooptie than my Lexus. You should read the thread where I talked about being homeless and still managed to fuck girls. All that shit doesn't matter at the end of the day if you look decent and have confidence. But damn it feels good to swang on the freeway with cruise control while getting your dick sucked and smoking a blunt. They don't know about that in these subway cities. P.s. dynamat is overpriced man

Quote: (04-06-2012 02:00 AM)houston Wrote:  

I got more ass in my old hooptie than my Lexus. You should read the thread where I talked about being homeless and still managed to fuck girls. All that shit doesn't matter at the end of the day if you look decent and have confidence. But damn it feels good to swang on the freeway with cruise control while getting your dick sucked and smoking a blunt. They don't know about that in these subway cities. P.s. dynamat is overpriced man

My buddy was way into car stereos an he used some spray insulation stuff he bought at the home depo instead of dynamat. If all his windows was rollled up you could barely hear his system but as soon as he rolled one down the bass was crazy.

You can get ass living in a cardboard box behind the local kmart an driving a big wheel. Im not saying you cant. But your not gonna have random girls pulling up beside you in parking lots an telling you they like your car an wanna go for a ride. Or girls i never seen before hitting me up on facebook saying they love my car... Bottom line is there will be chances you wouldnt have had driving a moped.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (04-06-2012 01:26 AM)Fujiwara Wrote:  

A bucket won't pull girls, but you can still bang 'em in the back of anything.

You know ...after a while it's fun to see what you can get away with. Girls like to get fucked in weird places.
They have fetishes just like guys do.

You can play the hoopty thing to your advantage. If you pull up to her house in a hoopty you'll
automatically piss off her father. And we all know how that plays out. [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

I mean as far as opening girls. You're right, girls are into weird shit, too, but I don't recall any girl ever opening me when I was rolling in my '95 Saturn with a bad idler that made is sound like a dying rhinoceros. Not to say I didn't still bang girls in that!

Cool cars will get you opened. I get stopped in traffic, gas stations, people stare at the car while driving instead of the road...
and cool cars help a bit. When I see a cute chick smoking a square in her car at a stop light, I like to pull up obnoxiously close and ask if I can bum one from her.

Cars that sound nasty, or look nasty(bad nasty, not good nasty), will also break necks, but to look away. Which isn't bad, either, because then if you get out and catch her on foot, she won't immediately associate you with your bucket which might not be what you want.

Oh, another thing about cool cars. Having an exhaust system that makes your car sound nice is useful - in the words of Rick Ross: [ b]"and I never phone ahead, all she do is hear the pipes!"[/b] Screw calling or texting to let her know you're there - park outside her window with the engine running, get out and lean on the fender and spark a square with one of the two Zippos in your pocket. When she comes out excited to ride, make her wait for you to finish that square.

I love cars.

Cars can affect your game if you are relying on that alone to get you girls.

Driving my old man's E class Mercedes never hurts and gets me tons of looks.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

When I was 18 I worked forever to save up to rent a Dodge Viper for one day (1998). Huge waste of money, but what did I know back then. I rented a red one with yellow wheels, convertible RT10. It was the most ridiculous looking car on the road back then, and the attention it got was unbelievable. I had a girl come up to me and start creaming about how this her favorite car, etc. There were people cheering me from restaurant seating outside when I drove by. And the most ridiculous thing was I was making a left on a side street so no stop sign or traffic light, and three lanes of traffic just stopped for me on the oncoming side so I can make the left. I felt like a celebrity.

Sadly I had no game back then so there was no advantages taken in that 24 hours.

Another quick story - not mine - but my good friend left a Miami club at like 6 am with two girls. A guy drove up in a Lambo and offered the girls a ride, and they just turned to my friend, said sorry, and jumped in his car.

So I would agree and say you don't need a cool car to get laid, but you probably get laid more with it.

I'm making a left. Brother!

LOL el mechanico

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard