rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

cop ex-lover lengthy diary

A scorned Florida woman took revenge on her married cop ex-lover by giving his bosses a lengthy diary showing they had sex dozens of times while the officer was on duty, investigators said.

Melissa Kingfield, 30, told the Sunrise Police Department she was Officer David McCann's "dinner break booty call," claiming they had sex 36 times while McCann was in uniform since 2009, the Sun-Sentinel reported.

The two fell in love after meeting at a local crime watch meeting in April 2009, Kingfield claimed, and she grew so obsessed with their steamy sex life that she kept a spreadsheet detailing when, where and how the hookups went down, the newspaper reported.

The lengthy diary included entries showing the two met for "nooners" — lunchtime sex — and "quality time/sex."

Kingfield also recorded the pair's PG-rated meet-ups.

One entry read, "Dinner @ Chipotle, passionate kissing @ car." Another said "hugging — no sex still on a break."

Sunrise police brass suspended the 42-year-old married father for 200 hours, costing him around $8,000 in wages.

Internal affairs investigators Lt. William Glennon said the department cross-checked McCann's time cards against Kingfield's spreadsheet and found he "used his position as a police officer ... to calculatingly and stealthily have a consensual affair” while on-duty.

McCann's lawyer, Robert Buschel, called the sex log a phony and said Kingfield cooked it up to punish McCann for breaking things off last June.

The two never had sex while McCann was on duty, he insisted.

"What kind of woman keeps track of her sexual activities and then turns it in to get a guy in trouble?" Buschel told the newspaper.

Kingfield said McCann conned her into thinking he was going to leave his wife and run off with her.

"I felt like I was blinded by my love for him and I trusted all his excuses," Kingfield said. "I felt like I was really taken advantage of ... and for what purpose, I may never know."

McCann is fighting the report's findings and his suspension.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...z1rB4chprz

I felt I felt I felt. Typical woman-speak. No logic involved. She was out to get him.
They'll never be able to prove anything and she knows it. She just wants to ruin his good name.

Quote: (04-05-2012 09:50 AM)Clyde Wrote:  

"I felt like I was blinded by my love for him and I trusted all his excuses," Kingfield said. "I felt like I was really taken advantage of ... and for what purpose, I may never know."

For sex obviously [Image: dodgy.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (04-05-2012 11:10 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I felt I felt I felt. Typical woman-speak. No logic involved. She was out to get him.
They'll never be able to prove anything and she knows it. She just wants to ruin his good name.

Quote: (04-05-2012 09:50 AM)Clyde Wrote:  

For sex obviously [Image: dodgy.gif]

Wait so she keeps a spreadsheet of what sexual activity went down at what meeting because she enjoyed it so much and then complains she was just used for sex?

Because she shows so many loving tendencies by her actions. Instead of "aw how sweet he took me to dinner I think I'm falling for this guy" her diary reads "March 12, 2011: ass to mouth in a public restroom" Looks like all that time gurgling dick killed a few of her braincells.

Another sunny Florida day. What else you got? I live this shit.

The guy should count his blessings. That bitch is deranged. He is lucky she didn't pull a murder/suicide on him.

Could be worse. At least he wasn't stupid enough to knock her up.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Is there anything illegal about fucking on your lunch break?

Are you considered still at work, or are you free to do what ever you want?

I don't understand why this is a punishable offense? Because he is married? Doing it during lunch breaks is not a breach of work ethics imo, and mere claims by a random woman obviously suffering from sexual disturbances are a poor excuse to send someone off work for 200 hours. I bet that if it had been the opposite - a married female cop getting nailed in disturbing ways during her lunch break, no one would have said a word.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

When are women that get involved with married men ever going to realize that the whole "I'm about to get a divorce" line is complete BS. Its all about the sex, it's not that hard to figure out.

Don't give them what they expect, and you'll get from them what you never expected.