rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming average/ugly girls to increase confidence

I struggle allot to approach women who I'm attracted too but less so to ones I'm not attracted to(it still doesn't come easy to me) so do you think It would be better to just approach every girl at every opportunity and bang very average looking girls just to increase confidence?
I am quite good looking guy (around a 7/8) I have been approached by decent looking girls before and I just seem to freeze up and not hold the conversation and inevitable blow it.
I've been reading game for a few months and my game is still pretty awful but I'm trying to improve it I'm still a very young guy compared to most on this forum I'm 18 so I have allot of time to improve, also I'm going travelling in around 6 weeks and want to be more confident with girls in general and to be able to approach better quality consistently. So what I'm getting at is should I just approach ugly girls and every girl just to get more bangs and more confidence or is this a bad idea?

Deja vu. You sound exactly like I did when I was 18. Most people won't agree with me, but I did exactly what you're saying. Started from the bottom and slowly increased my confidence from banging so many different girls. You'll fuck some decent ones if you're a good looking guy but I don't recommend being real picky right now. This will also help you with your sex game for later on when you can move past the trolls. I started banging so many average and fuglies that I was thinking "you got something that most guys don't if you're fucking a new gitl every week" which made it easier to work my way up the ladder.

It kills me on here when newbies say they want the baddest girls out there and refuse to fuck decent ones. Good luck with that if you're just getting into this and figuring out how everything works.

You should always "warm up" with girls you're not interested in.

Go out, start vibing a mediocre girl.

Cute girls will see you talking, just being friendly, having a good time. They'll try getting your attention when you walk to the bathroom or to get a drink.

Plus, if you're feeling the medicore girl, you can just pull her.

Its ok to use them as practice but always strive for higher quality.

I like to approach girls on my level or slightly above.

I'm a "7", so I approach lots of 7's and 7.5's. I approach 8's and 9's also, but 7's give me my best results. I have approached and banged a few 6's but if they don't pass "the boner test", I can't approach them.

When I'm consistently pulling 8's/9's, I will change my "game level" in my Roosh profile to "veteran".

Also, be careful banging ugly girls. I have always regretted it and I don't think its worth it. I never feel like I have accomplished anything.

There's nothing wrong with banging average girls until you get better with better looking girls. You can still mix them in too, to keep your numbers up, and give you something to do between good looking girls. If you find yourself in a dry spell, go ahead and bang that ugg, but don't make a habit of it. Myself, I've never banged a low quality chick, but I'd let one give me head I suppose.

Quote: (04-03-2012 10:12 AM)_Samo_ Wrote:  

I struggle allot to approach women who I'm attracted too but less so to ones I'm not attracted to(it still doesn't come easy to me) so do you think It would be better to just approach every girl at every opportunity and bang very average looking girls just to increase confidence?
I am quite good looking guy (around a 7/8) I have been approached by decent looking girls before and I just seem to freeze up and not hold the conversation and inevitable blow it.
I've been reading game for a few months and my game is still pretty awful but I'm trying to improve it I'm still a very young guy compared to most on this forum I'm 18 so I have allot of time to improve, also I'm going travelling in around 6 weeks and want to be more confident with girls in general and to be able to approach better quality consistently. So what I'm getting at is should I just approach ugly girls and every girl just to get more bangs and more confidence or is this a bad idea?

Like others have stated. It is important not to be picky. You need all the experience you can get. Waiting for hotties, will take forever. Game them all.

Furthermore, game all of them: the good, the ugly, and the bad ass hotties.

There is no shame in banging fatties and ugys. Just as long as you enjoy it. Do not live up to anyone expectation. Your expectation is what matters the most.

Quote: (04-03-2012 03:44 PM)CJ Wrote:  

There's nothing wrong with banging average girls until you get better with better looking girls. You can still mix them in too, to keep your numbers up, and give you something to do between good looking girls. If you find yourself in a dry spell, go ahead and bang that ugg, but don't make a habit of it. Myself, I've never banged a low quality chick, but I'd let one give me head I suppose.

Every man bangs an ugly girl once in a while. You should keep them on call for the slow nights when you need a blow job. [Image: lol.gif] The trick is to keep them out of your social circle. You take them to bars near where they live so they ...ahem* don't have to drive too far. It's ok if you want to hang in their social circle. You can use them to gain access to new girls. But never bring them around your friends. You should only ever be seen with attractive girls. I would even avoid bringing them around until you've locked them down as girlfriends. Maye it's just my friends or something but it just causes problems when I bring girls around. All the shit talk starts. Jealousy is rampant. My friends are 34-38ish and I brought a hot young 26 year old blonde around one time to a party. All the gossip started the next day. Who was that little girl that Parlay brought around? Fuck sake.

Team Nachos

Dont.

Approach only the girls you are attracted to. Some girls will be hotter that others, naturally, but you have to like them for something. Dont waste your time "gaming" women you are not attracted to.

Everything that you believe is reflected in what you do. What feelings or emotions do you think you are going to broadcast when your mind is saying "well... she is kinda fat... I really dont like her... up close I can see her pimples... oh god, I just hope she doesnt says yes when I ask her out... What if she does? Could I get an erection with all that flub flapping around my cock? A lay is a lay, isnt it? Is this Beta? Shit, I hope nobody I know is watching me..."

Now, what do you think she will think of you when your mind goes "Damn is she hot! Mmm Mmmm... Im going to plow her... I Do want to bang her... yeah, she is going to love it... I hope she is into rough sex because Im gonna spank dat ass... I want to bury my face between those legs... 36-Ds? I will find out... I just hope she doesnt puts out right away because I do want to have dinner first, I will need extra energy for our sex marathon... Boing!"

See the difference?

Quote: (04-03-2012 04:17 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Every man bangs an ugly girl once in a while. You should keep them on call for the slow nights when you need a blow job. [Image: lol.gif]

Lies. I don't give out my # to uggs, nor do I sleep with them. I've come close, Lord help me I've come close, but aside from making their night and letting them suck my dick, I've never ventured into the abyss.

Sure I've banged plenty of average girls, but none of them were what you'd call overweight or in need of a paper bag. I just can't disrespect my penis that way.

Years ago I had a good drunk talk with my uncle about this and he had banged a few uggs in his day and he told me why bother, as they just leave you feeling empty, unfulfilled and a little bit ashamed with what you've done. So, along with my penis, I can't let my uncle down either!

Quote:Quote:

The trick is to keep them out of your social circle. You take them to bars near where they live so they ...ahem* don't have to drive too far.

The trick is to keep every slut you're banging, no matter how attractive, out of your social circle. I don't need to prove anything to my friends, and I certainly don't want any of these bar chicks getting the idea that we might actually have some semblance of a real relationship.

When I was first getting into this I made that mistake twice, I've since remedied myself of such amateur behavior.

I disagree with 'starting from the bottom'
I mean you don't have to be really picky. But you shouldn't lower yourself.
Because you know why? hot one, fat one, ugly one, trash one, old one, weird one, they are all the same.
Once they know you are after them, this ugly &fat girl will just act like model looking girl.
(Eg: you walk into the club. this fat girl is drooling over you. you ignore her. you decide to talk to her because you are intimidated by other hot girls. she thinks she is worth something and acts snobby now. you are thinking WTF? Your self-esteem goes down)

I see my friends talking to those low quality girls just to get laid. Once they get rejected, they become furious.
When I get rejected by a girl I really liked, I brush my shoulder and walk away.

Trust me, you think they would be easier just because they look ugly. It's not.
how about just approaching girls at your level & above and treat them same? If you got rejected because you were nervous, then that's fine. you liked her anyways. just keep working on that.
Don't be one of those guys approaching fat girls and get rejected and say 'fuckin fat bitch'

Quote: (04-03-2012 12:13 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

You should always "warm up" with girls you're not interested in.

Go out, start vibing a mediocre girl.

Cute girls will see you talking, just being friendly, having a good time. They'll try getting your attention when you walk to the bathroom or to get a drink.

Plus, if you're feeling the medicore girl, you can just pull her.

There's truth to this. If in approach mode, I wouldn't tackle the hottest dame in the bar. Talk to a few other chicks, and use that time to get into the groove. A MLB pitcher don't just walk to the mound and and throw a 100 mph fast ball. Stay in the bullpen for a bit. Because when you approach the top talent, you'll need to be pitching your best game.

This is micro level in the bar. I'm going to SE Asia for a month before swinging back through the ME to get back into the big leagues. I need time to work kinks out of the wardrobe, my back, and game. Never go the field with unproven swag. I want to insure mine is tight enough to where girls approach, and my reaction is fluid. Being covered in easy pussy for a month will ease me in. The Phils will be my bullpen, and Jordan the mound. That's at the macro level.

Slumpbusters are a blessing.

I am of the belief that girls are subconsciously aware if you've been getting your dick wet, not to mention they will be affected by your increased confidence. Keeping yourself in a sexual hot streak can get you bangs with hotter chicks by pure luck. Some chick just happens to be horny and senses your pheromones (don't ask for a citation) and knows that you're a good candidate for NSA sex.

I haven't banged a busted chick in quite a while but in America I used one to get my hot streak going. Just don't tell your friends.

Always try to keep the streak going. But up your standards as you get better.

Go just for the ones that pass your boner test, and over time your boner test standards will go up.

You need to get many reference experiences fast
Whatever you do, don't limit yourself only to your type girls. Game them all. Get better at talking/flirting/leading. Get accustomed to starting conversations, handling friends, taking girls by the hand, moving them around, going for a kiss, bringing back to private place, etc. You need to get comfortable with all of that. But..

Don't practice for the sake of practice
Try to get the girl you talk to. For example, don't practice opening and only that [without trying to take it further]. That's when you get better at one thing. You focus on doing pickup, you polish your opening endlessly, but opening/opener itself is meaningless comparing it the rest of things you need to do to get the girl. Instead..

Aim to get the girl you talk to
Try to take every interaction as far as you can. You will learn a lot of lessons along the way. Even if the girl is not so attractive. Try to pull her. Accustom yourself to all the steps. You don't have to fuck so so girl but.. you probably will if nobody is watching [Image: amuse.gif] Beside you can always play that "how far can I take it with her?" game and by removing your ego like that you will perform better. And you will get the experience of successful pull. Great. And then when you find your type girl that gives you massive boner you will automatically know how to pull it off due to previous good/bad experiences.

The goal is to game them all exactly the same way.

^^^

I was going to post something similar but XXL says it so much better.

Trust me. let's say you Feel like you are at the Bottom.(ground level) you will fall to the Underground if you do such things. (gaming girls you are not attracted to, to gain confidence)

Just because she is uglier and lower value, doesn't mean she will be attracted to you.

You think they will be easier? They are the same as girls you are attracted to. that's what you need to realize.

Every time I run into a thread like this, it reminds me of my friend I stopped hanging out with.
He goes for ugly, fat, nasty chicks I will be embarrassed to be even introduced. He says it's because they are easier and he needs to just get laid. He gets mad all the time because he gets rejected and he will say something like this 'she is fat, single mom, works for a minimum wage and she ignores a guy like me?' Well by looking at them together, he is obviously better than her. That doesn't mean he is Entitled to her fat ass.

Just because she is uglier than you doesn't mean you are ENTITLED to her ass.

Go for the chicks you like. you will have no regret even though it didn't work out.

Its a waste of time, talk about an empty sense of accomplishment. Also, much of game/communication is nonverbal, they will subconsciously know that you are not genuinely interested.

Get you hard?
Then do it.

The bottom is no sex or celibacy.

At the beginning, yes have some level of standards-but just develop the skills of a social person that can chat up anybody anywhere and how to adapt to/read people well (body language and social skills). Over time, approaching/talking to girls won't be hard let alone running a group. Talk to girls you are attracted to is what I would say (Im not talking about the bombshell stunners but as said, the ones that pass the boner test. haha. Its not, 'Oh shes a 7 so I will...wait that girl? Shes a 6, I'm not doing that') If anything, dont use a number system-its binary, either a 1 or 0. Is she attractive? Go for her. If shes not, don't waste your time. Nothing wrong with 'average' girls, which even so-everything is always in the eye of the beholder. Once you start to get better, you do you wanna aim for better girls (again better is subjective). Yes every now and then, to possibly break a dry spell you might have to hook up with someone a little below your level. Nothing wrong with that, and sometimes its even good to do so because you realize, 'Holy crap, that girl was definitely below my level.' Annnd you almost realize how far you've come and keep pushing. Nothing wrong with an average chica for a beej though to help break a spell. Just did so with a French girl last week. [Image: banana.gif] . Wait to gain momentum in your skills, and then you always want to be pushing yourself.

Maybe this is different if you've never been with a hot girl, but after a summer of having the most successes I ever had, I still had a lot of confidence issues and my game slipped. I became beta as fuck and needy...

So however it happened I find myself with an ugly chick.

I fooled around with her, she sucked my dick, I started feeling off about fucking her. I felt like I was begging for scraps when I had much-much better before, and the temporary confidence boost it did give me was really shallow. That shit was a breaking point and I left her and told myself I'd rather hit a drought season and focus on my own interests and well being as a man than deal with an uggo.

However, I think this is the most important part of my story. If this helps your game in the long run, then go for it, but I know in my case the fact that I started with attractive women and downgraded was really shitty for my confidence and self esteem.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Honestly, I think its counter productive just because this society is so feminist-saturated that even ugly girls have have bitchy attitudes, its sad but true. There are girls that are hot 8-9s that can be nice and there are 5-6s that can be complete bitches, every girls is different in that way.

Infact, there are ugly girls out there that will just reject a guy so she can tell her friends that she did so. I think its good to appoarch hotter girls from the the start because you will get use to appoarching hotter girls, and you will get more comfortable talking to them.

Quote: (04-03-2012 12:08 PM)houston Wrote:  

Deja vu. You sound exactly like I did when I was 18. Most people won't agree with me, but I did exactly what you're saying. Started from the bottom and slowly increased my confidence from banging so many different girls. You'll fuck some decent ones if you're a good looking guy but I don't recommend being real picky right now. This will also help you with your sex game for later on when you can move past the trolls. I started banging so many average and fuglies that I was thinking "you got something that most guys don't if you're fucking a new gitl every week" which made it easier to work my way up the ladder.

It kills me on here when newbies say they want the baddest girls out there and refuse to fuck decent ones. Good luck with that if you're just getting into this and figuring out how everything works.

This is a very good point by Houston. Fucking one 5 isn't really anything to be proud of but when you're fucking 5 of them in a week you're onto something. Remember, that's practically the lifetime notch count of the average guy without game and it's not like they're fucking 7+ level chicks. It builds momentum, puts that abundance mentality in your head, and makes you realize that it's actually possible to run through tons of girls. Also gives you the practice of going through the process until it becomes second nature like XXL talked about.

Kinda my problem, I'm too picky.

I just need to go bang more average chicks. I have banged hot womenz, but could have many more notches if I would just be more willing to bang average womenz.

I honestly look at girl with a little bit of fat on them and it disgusts me so I'm gonna have to just get past that. I like skinny/lean girls.

Here's why I don't like to game unattractive girls.

If I go out on a date with a girl I find attractive and she rejects me, I still feel ok, because hey, at least I tried and maybe next time I'll be luckier with the same type of girl. I also tend to be more energetic and upbeat with attractive girls, like to take them to higher end bars and lounges and feel better after the date than before even if it doesn't end with sex.

I never ask out really ugly girls, but I've been on a bunch of dates with girls who turned out to look much worse than their dating site pics, etc. I walked away from some of these "dates" myself, but there were also unattractive girls I tried to game regardless, just for the hell of it, who still rejected me. I have noticed that if an unattractive girl rejects me for whatever reason, it really stings and lowers my self esteem. I walk around the next day, see more attractive girls and think wtf, I couldn't even succeed with a girl 1-2 points below, so this one could be out of reach. This is a really shitty feeling that i would like to avoid even If it means going out of fewer dates.

Also, I doubt that the chances of success with unattractive girls are that much higher than with attractive ones. Some of them will reject guys to feed their self esteem at our expense, others are looking for an LTR and might think that the guy won't stick around too long if he has better options.

I'd rather save time and money, stay home and do something productive than try to get laid with an unattractive girl.