rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Experiences of a newbie.

Experiences of a newbie.

Hi. Not long ago I found Roosh's book Bang while googling, and boy is this book the best accident that EVER happened in my life! I got out of my "betaness", and while I'm still not a player (not even close) or a "full alpha", I have taken the advices from book to the heart! Even though I read it, I was still very anxious about approaching girls, so I decided to first study this forum for more advices, and do little "test runs" that would increase my confidence so much that I wouldn't be afraid approaching them.

I decided to first not give a fuck about my female friends. I decided to call them to go hang out in the bar, and if they found excuses that were very blatant (thanks for advices, Roosh), or if I would see them, I would just not give too much of a fuck about it and then pass without really acknowledging it (something like a cold "Hi") or I would not send them a message and that sort of thing. I sent a IM message to a certain friend of mine that I knew would find excuse not to hang out, and I did not ask her to go out, I demanded it like Roosh and you guys on forum said ("Let's go out later, we haven't met in a while" instead of "Would you like to go out?"). Of course, she made an excuse, I knew were she would go, and I sat in that bar, and asked her to sit do ("I won't be here long, I'm just waiting for a friend"). I didn't acknowledge her at all, and I saw that she was a little bit anxious (she probably thought "Why is he not paying attention to me not caring about him?"). 20 minutes later I got out, bought a 2 liter beer in a shop (it's very popular around here) and passed near her without caring! I felt like so badass! I knew I should continue to learn the game! The next day I decided to fix my posture. I leaned my arms back a bit so my shoulders would be a bit higher and also I raised my head a bit. This felt so amazing! I also decided to emulate the owner of a bar I go to often, because he just reeks of alpha. I lowered my voice a bit and started to talk a little slower, and to keep eye contact with those trying to tease me. Feeling awesome, I got out and walked. Before, I would avoid people walking towards me, but not this time! If someone walked towards me, I would look him in his general direction, and if he didn't move, I would look him in the eye while keeping a neutral face. Surprise, surprise, people move out of your way, even those that look dangerous, like bald guys with bling and all that. It definitely raised my confidence, and my natural posture now changed from hunched back a little to straight up with neutral face. I also now noticed girls from bars checking me out if I looked at them! Feeling confident, I decided to go to a bar I didn't visit before. Having read Roosh's advice on going out alone, I sat while taking as much space as I reasonably can. While the bar didn't really have too much girls, and most of them are not really pretty, I still got in the bar because I wanted to learn the game so bad. Next thing I know, some older intimidating looking guy (about 50-60 years old) started talking to me. Remembering how you guys gave advice about elder chat, I started talking to him and I tried to do rambling to him as much as I can to practice it. While it wasn't necessarily perfect, I got me a free drink! I felt so awesome and alpha! While I'm still not even close to being a player, these things raised my confidence so much that I stopped giving a fuck about things like I did before!

Few things I noticed after these test runs and a month of studying the game:
-People get afraid of you, even those that look dangerous
-Girls start noticing you from bars
-Your verbal skills now improve noticably and people now run out of teases and insults for you and you beat them in a argument
-You stop getting lazy
-You start to spend less time on your computer or your phone
-You start going to gym
etc...

Now, since I'm a newbie in the game, I want your stories about how you overcame your fear and anxiety because I think it will help all the newbies who will read this thread to learn the game faster. And to all others who consider giving up: DON'T! I understand it's not easy, but consider this as the best challenge in your life and you need to beat it, and your self-esteem and confidence should rise dramatically, while also the respect of others to you shall increase and most likely you'll be the most powerful male in your social circle. Remember, probably none of them read Bang, and you have, and you have the chance to be a real alpha! If I could do it, so can you.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Experiences of a newbie.

Good shit man. Keep it up.

Experiences of a newbie.

I'm to lazy to look up my own thread on how I overcame my fear of going out solo. Look it up if you want to read about my experience. I can't believe how scared I used to be of doing shit alone. I love that shit now.

Experiences of a newbie.

Quote: (04-06-2012 02:22 AM)houston Wrote:  

I'm to lazy to look up my own thread on how I overcame my fear of going out solo. Look it up if you want to read about my experience. I can't believe how scared I used to be of doing shit alone. I love that shit now.

I will, but in the meantime, I have improved my confidence so much that I got to a gig solo and asked girls if they are having fun and that sort of thing. There weren't much girls (maybe 3 or 4 groups), but one of them has responded positively and we were having a conversation, but I got cockblocked by her ugly friends. I didn't get a number, but I don't really care, that was a great lesson!

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Experiences of a newbie.

Also, look up Jon Lajoe's songs Show me you genitals 1 and 2, and adopt the mentality of the songs, it really helps not give a fuck!

Experiences of a newbie.

Quote: (04-06-2012 04:30 AM)mental Wrote:  

Also, look up Jon Lajoe's songs Show me you genitals 1 and 2, and adopt the mentality of the songs, it really helps not give a fuck!

Damn, good advice man thanks for that!

Don't give them what they expect, and you'll get from them what you never expected.