rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

my game is all a guess

my game is all a guess

ok guys,after a lot of effort and searching a lot of sites i come into this forum thinking you might help me with my game.

here is my story:

i was just a normal guy 10 years back,thinking being nice and good you get the woman,you get the woman with chivalry...and to be honest,i had few sentimental relationships by this thinking.

but then i started to study material about game...i studied David,i studied mystery and i did not leave any PUA guru on net...i studied a lot and then applied everything..i ran my game by being sweet sometimes,or by being arrogant sometimes,or by being cocky funny or negs,acting disinterested and not solving their problems,i tried every trait..but guess what..i was and i am failed.....nothing works for me !!!!...i have been gaming alot of women...and i found out that every women behaves differently...sum like cocky..some hate them...some like flirty...some hate them...some like bad boys..some hate them....so i was gaming them with only ''GUESSES'' in my hand...no solidity.

tell me...what works???....why i am guessing what works..why i am not sure that my game will work 100 percent on ANY CHICK...or..i will atleast get 95 percent result out of 100....why its all based on GUESS?

tell me pls cause iam fad up by failure and gaming...i need success.

my game is all a guess

How many girls are you approaching?

Can you try to double that number next week?

Aloha!

my game is all a guess

You'll never get that high of a percentage. But even if you got a 10% success and you approach 5 hot girls a day then you should be banging a different hot girl every other day. And thats amazing. You need to approach all the girls you think are hot and try to bang them.

my game is all a guess

Honestly, you need to work on yourself.

Game doesn't work very well unless you are a dope cat.

Get some dope clothes, get some attitude, some interesting hobbies etc.

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

my game is all a guess

Quote: (10-13-2009 01:18 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

- MPM

what do you mean by dope cat?

i have been feeling bad about myself without any success...and now iam working on it...!

my game is all a guess

Quote: (10-14-2009 01:16 AM)charmer Wrote:  

Quote: (10-13-2009 01:18 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

- MPM

what do you mean by dope cat?

i have been feeling bad about myself without any success...and now iam working on it...!

90% of Game is mental. Or more.

You need to get yourself in the right state of mind to swoop girls.

The best advice I can give is read The G Manifesto.

-MPM

my game is all a guess

Quote: (10-13-2009 03:46 AM)cooldude Wrote:  

ok guys,after a lot of effort and searching a lot of sites i come into this forum thinking you might help me with my game.

here is my story:

i was just a normal guy 10 years back,thinking being nice and good you get the woman,you get the woman with chivalry...and to be honest,i had few sentimental relationships by this thinking.

but then i started to study material about game...i studied David,i studied mystery and i did not leave any PUA guru on net...i studied a lot and then applied everything..i ran my game by being sweet sometimes,or by being arrogant sometimes,or by being cocky funny or negs,acting disinterested and not solving their problems,i tried every trait..but guess what..i was and i am failed.....nothing works for me !!!!...i have been gaming alot of women...and i found out that every women behaves differently...sum like cocky..some hate them...some like flirty...some hate them...some like bad boys..some hate them....so i was gaming them with only ''GUESSES'' in my hand...no solidity.

tell me...what works???....why i am guessing what works..why i am not sure that my game will work 100 percent on ANY CHICK...or..i will atleast get 95 percent result out of 100....why its all based on GUESS?

tell me pls cause iam fad up by failure and gaming...i need success.

Dude. screw all that shit that you just mentioned. Right now, your trying to make random moves/implement random strategies in a game that has a larger meta-frame at work than you currently see. Once you have the meta-frame locked down, the rest of that BS works better, and you need much less of it. You need to have a general mindset about women. This metaframe will seep through in all of your communication once you integrate it into your personality. Then the words always conveying this metaframe, no matter what you say.

That mindset is that you dont need their relationship, or their sex, and you dont care about their reaction to you or anything that you say, but you would do them in a second if given the chance. Thats just to start. Once you have this down, then all other pickup stuff will be put into perspective, and be much more effective. No neediness. No one-itis. No relationship seeking. Just sex. Relationships will be much easier to form when projecting this through your personality.

Read Roger Alan Curies ModeOne, several times, to begin to understand what I'm writing about. Following its literal and exact instruction isn't necessary, but the general communication principles and mindset are. Everything else will be more clear after.

my game is all a guess

While some may dispute this, I believe that game isn't about what you say or the lines you use or memorized story, or structure. While they all help, game is about what some people in this thread have already mentioned: gmanifesto calls it being a "dope cat" and 90% mental, hydrogonian mentions his "metaframe". All it really is, is self-confidence and realizing that these girls are not inherently above you. You don't "need" game, as you say. Sure it helps, and gels things together, but people have been getting laid without structured game and methods since the beginning of humanity.

Honeslty, I think hydrogonian explains it a lot better than I can, I just worded it a bit differently so you would be able to get another viewpoint on the subject.

my game is all a guess

Quote: (10-20-2009 12:46 PM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

While some may dispute this, I believe that game isn't about what you say or the lines you use or memorized story, or structure. While they all help, game is about what some people in this thread have already mentioned: gmanifesto calls it being a "dope cat" and 90% mental, hydrogonian mentions his "metaframe". All it really is, is self-confidence and realizing that these girls are not inherently above you. You don't "need" game, as you say. Sure it helps, and gels things together, but people have been getting laid without structured game and methods since the beginning of humanity.

Exactly. everything that I just said basically boils down to being cool, or "a dope cat", but that means different things to a girl than it does to your guy friends who might consider you cool. Therefore, it is not obvious to most guys, and they must learn what that means. What I explained previously is a way to learn that.

Girls are just searching for that cool guy. Luckily, cool guys are much fewer than uncool guys. So, once you learn what that means, and successfully practice, implement, and adjust your personality/metaframe to that, then you become that rare attractive male. The coolness comes through whether or not you use cocky/funny, etc, ad nauseum. Or whether you use nothing, and are basically yourself, albeit from a "cool" meta-frame. Sure, then there are certain things that you can say to speed up/heighten the attraction process, such as direct lines, cocky/funny(hard to consistently do well for most, IMO) but what I explained before, and what UgSlayer explained, must be learned first.

my game is all a guess

Stick with one thing and go with it. You started way too early trying to mix things up.

my game is all a guess

just dont give a shit to the game...and it will work sooner or later.