rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First Impressions Vietnam vs Filipina girls

Just arrived in Saigon, Vietnam 2 days ago, but i can tell I wont be getting my flag, till the 5th or 6th day here. The girls are a bit hotter and sexier than the Philippines....they know how to dress better, take care of themselves physically and are skinnier, in general. They are more conservative, so no banging 15 different girls a month here. Also, there are many gringos and only 30 percent of young girls here speak decent english, which ruins things for notch numbers. But they are definitely more interesting than filipino girls. Kind of like Brazilian vs Colombian girls. I could spend a couple of hours with one vietnamese girl touring the city, while with a filipina, afer an hour, i was always looking for an excuse to leave, though all speak decent english. The food is great here and though people shouldnt knock filipino food, vietnamese food is at a higher level and might beat thai food IMO. Looking for a swanky pad here tomorrow, next to the best mall and area so that might help my numbers. Any Vietnam experts feel free to comment.

Vietnam is one of the few countries in SE Asia I missed, and am keen to visit.

I can imagine the quailty is way higher in Vietnam than Phillipines, and the food must be leagues ahead.

I've heard great things about the barber shops in Vietnam, maybe you should have a trim? [Image: smile.gif]

http://travelinasia.hubpages.com/hub/Sai...rber-Shops

Quote: (04-01-2012 11:42 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Vietnam is one of the few countries in SE Asia I missed, and am keen to visit.

I can imagine the quailty is way higher in Vietnam than Phillipines, and the food must be leagues ahead.

I've heard great things about the barber shops in Vietnam, maybe you should have a trim? [Image: smile.gif]

http://travelinasia.hubpages.com/hub/Sai...rber-Shops

Yes, i look younger with a haircut. And here vietnamese girls like age differences, but not at the level of the Philippines. So tomorrow for sure.

chochemonger1, what was your method of obtaining poon in philly? day game? night game? online game (if so which sites)? Just curious. Not that I'm at a shortage at all, but I'm just greedy ha.

Vietnam is also on my list. The next cuntry I want to visit here in SEA. Bitches are way hotter than philly.

Quote: (04-01-2012 11:39 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

The girls are a bit hotter and sexier than the Philippines....they know how to dress better, take care of themselves physically and are skinnier, in general. ,,But they are definitely more interesting than filipino girls. Kind of like Brazilian vs Colombian girls. I could spend a couple of hours with one vietnamese girl touring the city, while with a filipina, afer an hour, i was always looking for an excuse to leave

Great, useful info, thanks. Enjoy the city!

It will be interesting to get your thoughts on the attitude of local men, and police as well (compared with Phils).

I've heard that shacking up is technically illegal in postCommie Vietnam, and wonder if this makes it difficult to move about freely in public with a girl or two, have a guest come over, etc. (as compared with the Philippines.)

I've heard that shacking up is technically illegal in postCommie Vietnam

Sounds perfect

Quote: (04-03-2012 02:50 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Sounds perfect

Alas, romance is dead...

Finally got my vietnam flag last night. Having a swanky pad definitely helped. One main difference in how you game vietnamese girls vs filipinas is that with viet girls, you dont make your intentions clear, the first time you meet them. You want to give out a friendly vibe,only, with some kino on the first date. Which is weird, because with filipinas, you could talk more directly about what you wanted, but kino in public on the first date was a no no.
So have lunch, coffee or drive in back of their motorbikes around the city(holding them by their wastes),the first time as if you were good buddies. Then the 2nd date invite them to a cafe close to your pad or even ask them to cook some of their terrific food for you. Once they are in your pad the friendly vibe dissapears. Probably has to do with the fact that,here,dating a foreigner is looked down upon by their men. While in the Philippines, the men dont care that much or just dont give a damn.

I spent 9 days heading south from Hanoi. I found the nicest girls (both in looks and approachability) were in Hue and Hoi An.

I hated Hanoi, however my perceptions there were clouded from a nasty case of food poisoning / travelers shits that I picked up from some hilltribe cooking north of Chiang Mai hours before flying CM -> Bkk -> Hanoi, then getting scammed on arrival from a driver and hotel posing as the backpackers.
HoChMiCi / Saigon was not bad either, we didnt stay anywhere else in Nam.

Take my advice with a pinch of salt, I didnt bother to learn a single word of the local lingo and did not have much contact with civilians outside the tourist shuffle.

I'm sure if I had taken the trouble to learn a few words, get off the tourist trail and spend some more time in the country I would have enjoyed Vietnam. Overall though I did not feel welcome like I did in Thailand and to a lesser extent Cambodia - haven't made it to Philippines yet. My best friend, who I traveled with, had previouslly spent a month in Phili ranked it between Thailand and Vietnam for girls and overall enjoyment.

'I blew most of my money on fast cars, booze and women. The rest I squandered' - George Best

My personal preference says that Vietnamese girls can be among the hottest Asian girls, second only to Thailand.

Quote: (04-01-2012 11:39 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Just arrived in Saigon, Vietnam 2 days ago, but i can tell I wont be getting my flag, till the 5th or 6th day here. The girls are a bit hotter and sexier than the Philippines....they know how to dress better, take care of themselves physically and are skinnier, in general. They are more conservative, so no banging 15 different girls a month here. Also, there are many gringos and only 30 percent of young girls here speak decent english, which ruins things for notch numbers. But they are definitely more interesting than filipino girls. Kind of like Brazilian vs Colombian girls. I could spend a couple of hours with one vietnamese girl touring the city, while with a filipina, afer an hour, i was always looking for an excuse to leave, though all speak decent english. The food is great here and though people shouldnt knock filipino food, vietnamese food is at a higher level and might beat thai food IMO. Looking for a swanky pad here tomorrow, next to the best mall and area so that might help my numbers. Any Vietnam experts feel free to comment.

Good post, yeah i went out with a hot vietnamese girl here in LA. Tell us if there is anywhere to go out in these cities, or are they small bars only. Do you recommend day game or night game more?

Quote: (04-04-2012 12:47 AM)Golden Boy Wrote:  

Good post, yeah i went out with a hot vietnamese girl here in LA. Tell us if there is anywhere to go out in these cities, or are they small bars only. Do you recommend day game or night game more?

Apocalypse Now in Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) is your best bet. Bulk good looking women in there and a bit more western friendly. Unfortunately heaps of pros too, although they generally steer clear of younger guys as they make the assumption that you are not as well to do as the middle aged patrons, irrespective of how you are dressed.

Quote:Quote:

Overall though I did not feel welcome like I did in Thailand and to a lesser extent Cambodia

Same. I didn't find people in Vietnam overly friendly especially compared to it's neighbours. I enjoyed Vietnam but I enjoyed Thailand, Laos and Cambodia much more but that's not based solely on the women aspect of it, just the countries in general.

Quote: (04-04-2012 01:54 AM)AlphaTravel Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Overall though I did not feel welcome like I did in Thailand and to a lesser extent Cambodia

Same. I didn't find people in Vietnam overly friendly especially compared to it's neighbours. I enjoyed Vietnam but I enjoyed Thailand, Laos and Cambodia much more but that's not based solely on the women aspect of it, just the countries in general.

Where were you in Vietnam?

I completely agree that there is a hostile vibe in the north (Hanoi etc.), although I thought Saigon was quite friendly.

I travelled North to South, Hanoi, HaLong Bay, Hue, Hoi An, Nah Trang, Saigon.

I did almost the same, skipping Nah Trang and spending a few hours in Da Nang (which was a meh - somewhere between Saigon and Hue in terms of how welcome I felt). Hue and Hoi An were more friendly, more laid back. I did find Saigon more friendly than Hanoi though. HaLong is a tourist trap and your experience will depend more on the tour group you go with. I agree Hanoi just felt downright hostile at times, I did have some pleasant experiences there however, walking around Hoan Kim lake at night and wandering around the french area on my last day there.

'I blew most of my money on fast cars, booze and women. The rest I squandered' - George Best

I spent Christmas in Nah Trang and it was great, spending days bu the pool at the Louisiana Brewhouse bar, eating great food and drinking passionfruit beer, red wine, rum and cokes. Had a fantastic 3 course Xmas meal. Great fun.

Quote: (04-03-2012 10:06 PM)WhoZis Wrote:  

Sounds perfect

Alas, romance is dead...

I think it adds some spice into it, you'll feel like an outlaw on the frontier of the Game.

Don't give them what they expect, and you'll get from them what you never expected.

I don't think it's true though. In Laos a foreigner isn't allowed to be with a local however unless they are married.

Quote: (04-05-2012 05:36 PM)Zee Wrote:  

Quote: (04-03-2012 10:06 PM)WhoZis Wrote:  

Sounds perfect

Alas, romance is dead...

I think it adds some spice into it, you'll feel like an outlaw on the frontier of the Game.

This is one rumor that is false. My brother lived in Saigon 9 months in 2011 and banged alot of chicks, here, and there was never a problem. Same thing with me. I have brought 3 girls to my apartment and that has never been an issue(I live in a 9 story building with security) So, there is no legal problem with banging girls here in Vietnam. You must be thinking of Myanmar, Laos, or some muslim country.

Quote: (04-06-2012 12:27 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I have brought 3 girls to my apartment and that has never been an issue(I live in a 9 story building with security) So, there is no legal problem...

Ahhh so dreams can come true [Image: banana.gif]

Maybe a better place for a writer to live and work than Philippines then?

Quote: (04-06-2012 01:03 AM)WhoZis Wrote:  

I have brought 3 girls to my apartment and that has never been an issue(I live in a 9 story building with security) So, there is no legal problem...

Yes Saigon is a very interesting city to live in and more than a city like Davao, in the Philippines, especially for a writer. Though, Davao has its own kind of charm. It is a huge metropolis but seems more livable, cleaner and organized than Manila. You wont rack up the bang numbers with 17 to 22 yr olds like the Phils, because of their more conservative nature. But, if my first week here is any indication, you will do just fine with 23 to 27 yr olds who speak decent english. In a huge city, like Saigon, there are plenty of them. But internet pipelining will be your best bet, as in the malls and streets, few people speak decent english. And the nightlife hangouts here seem full of pros and golddiggers.
There are alot of foreigners here, now, but nowhere near the level of Bangkok. AMEN for that.

Saigon is such an unliveable city IMO. I hated every second I spent there, it's just too much noise, pollution and traffic. Makes Bangkok feel quiet and calm.

Nice, three bangs the first week in vietnam? what are your methods? I'm curious because I've done quite a bit of online game in fili with good success and was wondering if the same would transfer over to vietnam, considering the lower frequency of english fluency.

do tell

Quote: (04-06-2012 05:39 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

But internet pipelining will be your best bet, as in the malls and streets, few people speak decent english. And the nightlife hangouts here seem full of pros and golddiggers.
There are alot of foreigners here, now, but nowhere near the level of Bangkok. AMEN for that.

Vietnam cupid?