rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Telling a girl where your business is

I am in a restaurant type business.

When a chick asks me what I do, I tell her the type of my business.

then, they ask about the name of the business and location.

I let them know, I can't tell them the name of my business right now but I will invite them once I get to know them more.

So some chicks get offended. I don't want to tell some fuckin chick I just met at the bar about my business. I know they won't stalk me but I just don't want to give out the bad image about my business.
they might hear from their friends and say 'that xxxx place? this owner guy hit on me at the bar'

I think it's just a common sense that people don't ask about exactly where they work. (unless it's a big corporate office or something)

so how should I handle this? should I tell them what they want?
what if they don't want to talk to me because I don't want to reveal my location?

And this is why it is fun to lie about your job. Make up something completely over the top, such as circus performer, sumo wrestler (especially if you're thin/in shape), or professional pie taster.

If they persist, flip the question asking them what they do that's so exciting.

So, you own a restaurant?

Why wouldnt you want to give out the name of the business you own? Are you ashamed of it? Does your restaurant serves shitty food?

The reason women ask about your business is to use it as a measure of your value. There is a difference (to them) between a taco truck and a hip sushi bar.

The fanciest your place, the better. Just dont use it as a lever to pull girls or they will try to use you to score free food.

Quote:Quote:

'that xxxx place? this owner guy hit on me at the bar'

Are you 'hitting' on women? Then stop doing it immediately.

You are the business owner with game. They should be hitting on you not the other way around. (Just give them a chance to do so by approaching them and being sociable)

I don't think I can give out my business name because I hit on 10 women every time I go out.

I have a fancy place. I decorated pretty nice and girls get impressed every time I bring them.

Do you think it's a good idea to escalate in my business? (of course, after business hours)

I noticed, girs are more willing to come to my business than my house.

I just met this chick at the coffee shop from match.com. we talked for 30 min and I said 'we can go to my place'

she immediately started to say 'well I have to get up early.....' and I said 'I meant my business, it's a public place [Image: smile.gif]'

she changed her mind right away after I said that.

I don't think I can give out my business name because I hit on 10 women every time I go out.

Its called networking. Approach only the hottest girls. Give them your business card. If they show up at your place, treat them to a round of drinks "on the house". That should keep them coming in. Hot women at your place will keep more men going in.

Profit.

(BTW, if you are hitting on 10 women everytime you go out, you need to step up your game.)

Do you think it's a good idea to escalate in my business? (of course, after business hours)

No, dont give them anything.

Tell them to meet you at your restaurant. When they get there, tell them you are not done yet and tell your barman to "take care of her" (Obviously, your barman is a pivotal piece in your ensemble. He should have enough game to keep her entertained, and be intelligent enough not to hit on your chick) The go give out some orders, greet some guests, or just kill time at your office. After 15-30 minutes, get her to the door, pick your car, and go do whatever you have planned for the evening. Afterwards, go back to your restaurant (if you need to, like to pay the waiters or cash out the register), if you do, grab a bottle and tell her that you two are taking off to your place. If you dont, then just have some quick and easy food of the kind that impresses girls, some bubbly, and you are done.

I just met this chick at the coffee shop from match.com. we talked for 30 min and I said 'we can go to my place'

she immediately started to say 'well I have to get up early.....' and I said 'I meant my business, it's a public place '

she changed her mind right away after I said that.

Just up you game. Im not saying that 30 minutes is not enough to take a girl home on a coffee date, but perhaps she needed more time. Bounce them around. Dont just expect her to be ready to fuck after a 5 bucks capuchino. Coffee, then a walk in the park, then an art gallery, then some shit at your place, then the bed. Never expect a woman to fuck you after just one thing, unless its a one night stand from the bar.

Analyze what you are doing point by point. If she balked at the idea of going to your place, perhaps you are going in to strong, too soon, or too creepy.