rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it wise to travel to Florida during this Trayvon circus

I was thinking of hitting miami soon when a thought came to my mind. Is it wise to book anything to FL during this zoo? In the back of my mind I keep thinking this is only a step or two away from becoming a LA Rodney king riot type situation.

Quote: (03-28-2012 03:22 PM)chyamor Wrote:  

I was thinking of hitting miami soon when a thought came to my mind. Is it wise to book anything to FL during this zoo? In the back of my mind I keep thinking this is only a step or two away from becoming a LA Rodney king riot type situation.
Dude where I live nobody cares and I would be surprised if they even know anything about it. Shit like that happens here all the time.

Quote: (03-28-2012 03:33 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Dude where I live nobody cares and I would be surprised if they even know anything about it. Shit like that happens here all the time.

thats exactly the problem.......and why one day some Rodney king type shit will happen

you dont really want to be visiting any part of town that is likely to riot regardless - if you think they're going to start rioting in South Beach or Brickell you're a little off base

Quote: (03-28-2012 05:35 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

thats exactly the problem.......and why one day some Rodney king type shit will happen
What is Rodney king?

Edit. Googled. Some dude the cops beat up out west. The cops in Miami don't play games nor do they in Tampa nothing to worry about.

Scared of travel due to a possible race riot... that's a forum first.

hehehe I wonder if I will be labeled as a "White Hispanic" , whatever that means lol.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Quote: (03-28-2012 06:17 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

What is Rodney king?

Edit. Googled. Some dude the cops beat up out west. The cops in Miami don't play games nor do they in Tampa nothing to worry about.

Haha....crazy times....it was actually more than that...he was one of the first ppl to be beat by cops on video. The cops were found not guilty when tried in court. When the verdict was announced ppl lost their minds and burnt LA down....google Reginald Denny or youtube...crazy times...

Perhaps it Would be a reasonable concern...if the verdict was coming out after a long trial

What is Rodney king?

What is Rodney King!?!?!?!?!

You live in the US and are older; and you never heard of Rodney King and the LA race riots?

Get your head out of your ass...

Quote: (03-29-2012 09:08 AM)bigxxx Wrote:  

Perhaps it Would be a reasonable concern...if the verdict was coming out after a long trial
I think riots will kick off if the prosecutor decides not to charge Zimmerman.

But to the OP's question, I would have no problem going to Miami. Just stay out of the black neighborhoods. In the Rodney King riots, it's not like the rioters went to Beverly Hills. South Central is where shit got crazy. And you definitely did not want to be a white cat in that area during the riots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P43WZd611WA

Quote: (03-29-2012 09:17 AM)cg16 Wrote:  

What is Rodney king?

You live in the US and are older; and you never heard of Rodney King and the LA race riots?

I've been busy the last 25 years having sex with bar sluts.

Quote: (03-29-2012 09:45 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

What is Rodney king?

And apparently living under a rock when not having sex with bar sluts.

Quote: (03-29-2012 09:55 AM)cg16 Wrote:  

What is Rodney king?

Listen dude I really do not give a flying fuck about him or that tryvon dude either and if it wasn't for this forum I wouldn't of heard or him either and I live in Florida. We only talk about what goes on in our town where I live. I can ask 10 people on the street here and they would have no clue.

Quote: (03-29-2012 10:04 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

What is Rodney king?

Listen dude I really do not give a flying fuck about him or that tryvon dude either and if it wasn't for this forum I wouldn't of heard or him either and I live in Florida. We only talk about what goes on in our town where I live. I can ask 10 people on the street here and they would have no clue.

Dude your ignorant about the world around you. Its best you never leave the US to game girls. You would be the type of traveler that gives Americans the bad reputation they have throughout the world.

Quote: (03-29-2012 10:04 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

What is Rodney king?

Yeah, we have a whole holiday dedicated to Rodney King. You're ignorant, Emech.

The funny thing is that Rodney King was pulled over high on sherm (pcp) a while back

nevermind

edit: is the post deletion option disabled for everyone? Or do you need to reach a certain # of posts to have this option?

Quote: (03-29-2012 10:31 AM)assman Wrote:  

Quote: (03-29-2012 10:10 AM)cg16 Wrote:  

Dude your ignorant about the world around you. Its best you never leave the US to game girls. You would be the type of traveler that gives Americans the bad reputation they have throughout the world.
Wut??? I'm pretty sure emech would get laid like a motherfucking boss. Game does not require staying abreast of current (or historical) events.
Funny you say that because I'm the worst USA reppin tourist in the world and proud of it. I guess you haven't read my posts/threads.

A guy walks up to me in Greece and says "Do you know how many fighter jets your president sold to this or that country?" I tell him to shut the fuck up and get back to his sheep. We don't care.

You must live outside the states and be an Amerofile

I think riots could pop off if one of the following two things happen:

(A) George Zimmerman does not even get charged with a crime. The possibility of this is very slim at this point. It's just a matter of time till he is charged.

(B) George Zimmerman faces a highly publicized trial in court and ends up with a NOT GUILTY verdict. This is a possibility, and this could definitely lead to some crazy rioting. This case won't be settled or concluded until about a year later I'm guessing.

In any case, I think the whole riot scenario is simply bubbling at this point, and that there won't be too much to worry about JUST YET. Plus Sanford (ground zero for the Trayvon incident) is a lower density area several miles outside of Orlando. Not exactly a dense Los Angeles neighborhood rife with gangs at every corner.

http://gma.yahoo.com/police-car-shot-tra...ories.html

Im on both sides.
If you actually havnt heard of rodney king ,and are blissfully ignorant of it, there's a problem. I was barely alive then and even I know its still a touchy subject

But..I also agree.
i hate foreigners trying to talk to me about politics.
especially if im in a bar or something.
Get that shit out of here..im here to drink or fuck one of your chicks.
Not talk about politics(even if its my job)

Katt Williams said it..
America don't give a shit..we'll fuck your country up out of boredom

I am the cock carousel

Don't be out late, drunk, alone and unarmed.

Man tells police group yelled ‘Trayvon,' then beat him.

They're shooting at cops near Trayvon's old town. (Google it - I'm too new to post a link.) But how close is Sanford to Miami? As long as you don't have any business to handle in that area, I'd proceed as usual.

Quote: (04-10-2012 03:02 PM)Sincere Wrote:  

They're shooting at cops near Trayvon's old town. (Google it - I'm too new to post a link.) But how close is Sanford to Miami? As long as you don't have any business to handle in that area, I'd proceed as usual.
It's about 2 hours. Shooting at cops here not smart. They will open up on you.