rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Don't Bang Denmark question-and-answer on Reddit

Hey guys, I thought it would be fun to do an AMA on reddit. [Image: smile.gif] Here's the link:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Denmark/comments...nmark_ama/

I put it in the Denmark subreddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Denmark/

sweet, I'll check it out. Wonder how they'll take this... kind of pathetic how some guy managed to spend so much time writing a paragraph to "troll" you.

Some guy thinks we're trying to troll them. Danes can be paranoid but I expected that.

I think the moderator over there fell asleep. [Image: smile.gif]

We made the subreddit drama subreddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/c...posts_ama/

I like their icon... dude eating popcorn.

[Image: tCp90.gif]

I am the cock carousel

LOL. I just checked this out and there's some dude posting as "tuthmosis." That's hilarious. Sounded kinda beta. I'm afraid he's going to tarnish my online reputation. [Image: lol.gif]

Glad to see Roosh promoting his stuff, though.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Okay looks like we're done. I guess you can't coordinate these things in public, huh? [Image: smile.gif]

These two were my favorite comments:

Quote:Quote:

I think you also sleep with the prostituerede on Istegade, cause like me you know that's where "direct game" works. When I first came to Denmark, I must admit that I hated the country and wanted to leave. But then after Istegade I realize what makes Denmark so great - Denmark has the best prostitutes in the world!

When I was in Thailand, I would constantly get snubbed, ignored and rejected by the go-go bar girls, hookers in Soi Cowboy and freelancers. The Philippines wasn't much better. But in Denmark I tried the direct game on Danish Prostitutes, and lo and behold, it worked! I completely agree with not being weak and saying exactly what's on your mind to a girl. And I must praise the equality in that country. In SEA, I was rejected by most prostitutes because of my appearance and beer belly. In Denmark however, the girls were eager and do not discriminate. I must personally thank Jante Law for the most excellent service I have ever experienced, in Denmark.

Thanking Jante Law... [Image: lol.gif]

Quote:Quote:

Hej Hr. Roosh, I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad time with the women here [Image: sad.gif]. I grew up in Denmark, but my mother is from Poland, so I know how Danish women can be, as a foreigner myself.

We make many trips back to Poland, and whenever I come back from there, I get a little confused, trying to pick out who is a woman and who is a man here. I'm a little frail, and the culture shock always makes me a little dizzy. My Danish friends try to revive my spirits with a little chokoladekage med flødeskum, and a shot of gammel dansk. But then I see their chubby figures, and wince, and refuse their kind offers. Though I do have to wonder if they're trying to change who I am, into one of them.

I'm also having trouble finding a Danish man who appreciates my femininity - they all find my sweet voice and receptive personality very strange. Should I take a lesson from your 'Bang' books and try and find a man to love me outside Denmark?

How can I persuade my Danish friends to be more girly, like my Polish cousins? Should I just give up and pretend they are men, for my own health?

I lost it at "chokoladekage med flødeskum, and a shot of gammel dansk". [Image: lol.gif]

Next time we should create a private Troll Soviet to complete such a mission.

Was fun while it lasted. I won't say publicly which tag I posted under to avoid getting stalked by Danish trolls. [Image: boogiepika.gif]

That was glorious to read. The haters obviously waste their time trolling this site from the sidelines, probably thinking they're doing something for the "greater good."

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

" Did you get herpes from Neil Skywalker?"
[Image: lol.gif]

How to distinguish between the trolls and the trolled?

Game is a necessary evil

the "yourmomisphat" troll is hilarious. they actually think they are accomplishing something by lurking this forum 24/7 to have the knowledge of calling out the trolls as certain posters based on writing style and of course the baseless insults of roosh having a small dick, being hairy, something about STDs and of course "fuck your mother" I bet they've never been laid.

That troll is the supreme example of why angry/bitter beta males are worse for our cause than fat chicks or false rape accusants. They are men who act like these women and enforce everything we stand against. Fuck hating feminists time to be in the SPLC under "alpha males against weesh beta keyboard jockeys"

I see these kinds of dudes around all the time they make everyone around them have a similar mood and just generally, all around. suck at life. FUCKEM.

The way you describe the Danish girls is exactly how the majority of American girls look to me - i.e. some look fuckable until they open their mouth. And after listening to them for 15 minutes not only I don't want to have sex with her, I start getting suicidal thoughts.

Are you saying it is even worse there??? I'd really like to ask them about that "great fight" they had against Nazis in WWII.

The anti-trolls were funny, though a bit obsessive. It's like they thought they were carrying out god's mission or something.

oldnemesis: I did run into some American girls here and felt they were strikingly similar to Danish women. Scandinavia is their gender model. But at least Scandinavian women pay half on dates!

The first comment was me [Image: smile.gif]

Not to start a witch hunt, but don't you guys think the anti-trolls could possibly be some disgruntled or banned member looking to spoil RVF's fun?

Nah, you should have just planned the event via PM only and not in a public forum. Even if you deleted the thread, it would have still been available in Google Cache. Oh well.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (03-26-2012 08:03 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

oldnemesis: I did run into some American girls here and felt they were strikingly similar to Danish women. Scandinavia is their gender model. But at least Scandinavian women pay half on dates!

The question is whether it is liberal or "liberal"? Could she stand up her opinion and argument it with facts, or she turns a bitch right away when you use the weakest conservative propaganda (like handgun murder rate in Switzerland or birth rate in Scandinavia)?

Makes me thinking about stopping by Copenhahen for a weekend. That would definitely make some butts hurt. Follow up with HIPO corps and DNSAP if necessary.