rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hot 17 yo who was into me is now scared after discovering my real age

There is this girl that I met in acting class ( yeah , I started 2 weeks ago , I think I found "possy paradise") At first I didn't know her age , but she was hot and giving me the IOIs. Today it was my second class there , and in the end I was talking to some girls there and she starts asking for everyone to share contacts in order to schedule something later.
The sexual tension between us was high , and she's been elderly chatting me since day one. But when she find out that I'm 25 y old she looked surprised and said: "Wow , Are you kidding me?? I thought you were like 19 but you are a lot older!! Shit can you just give me 2 years so I can be 19 and you 23 ?(that last sentence shows that she's interested btw).

Anyway after that I felt that she was being aloof while we both walked with the group to the nearest metro station.

I believe I can still close this , but have you been in a similar situation??What would you do in that case?

It seems that in her head if I were 19 (I look a lot younger indeed) she would attack me right there , but now that I'm "an Older man" she is having second thoughts.

Is it Beta to ask this?

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Disregard, proceed as if she never said anything. Treat it like a shit test. Don't change what you were doing, it was working [Image: smile.gif]

If you don't have a problem with it, she will see this and act accordingly.

Try reframing it and get her to qualify herself.

"I thought you were more mature than the last 17 year old I dated, maybe I was wrong."

Proceed as normal. Possibly reframe with this: "I'm not into younger girls, they tend to be bratty and not sexually experienced..."

Her being an actress and 17yo, she will definitely try to prove her being old enough. Actresses are the easiest lays ever. Always trying to prove they're good enough.

Not a big deal. Last three girls I picked up were 18, 20 and 22 ...and I'm 37. Hopefully you have your own place.

Team Nachos

I agree with McQueen's.
Something along the lines of 'I've dated younger girls in the past and they're usually immature/not on the same wavelength,' and then depending on the situation maybe slide something in like, 'you might have some potential though, maybe.'

Quote: (03-24-2012 05:30 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

There is this girl that I met in acting class ( yeah , I started 2 weeks ago , I think I found "possy paradise") At first I didn't know her age , but she was hot and giving me the IOIs. Today it was my second class there , and in the end I was talking to some girls there and she starts asking for everyone to share contacts in order to schedule something later.
The sexual tension between us was high , and she's been elderly chatting me since day one. But when she find out that I'm 25 y old she looked surprised and said: "Wow , Are you kidding me?? I thought you were like 19 but you are a lot older!! Shit can you just give me 2 years so I can be 19 and you 23 ?(that last sentence shows that she's interested btw).

Anyway after that I felt that she was being aloof while we both walked with the group to the nearest metro station.

I believe I can still close this , but have you been in a similar situation??What would you do in that case?

It seems that in her head if I were 19 (I look a lot younger indeed) she would attack me right there , but now that I'm "an Older man" she is having second thoughts.

Is it Beta to ask this?

Ignore it completely. Don't bring it up, and keep on going like you were before.

She's young, inexperienced, and has no clue what she wants. Ignore and plow on and she will submit. By no means should you follow some of the advice here and try to CONVINCE her of anything. Wrong move. Just plow on.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I would think this would be a good opportunity for disqualification. I mean, that's what I would do. Any time I tell a girl, "You're too young for me" I don't get any resistance at all, just long drawn out rants about how they're 'more experience and worldly' than most girls their age. And then she's playing into your frame.

Quote: (03-24-2012 10:01 PM)Zampano Wrote:  

I would think this would be a good opportunity for disqualification. I mean, that's what I would do. Any time I tell a girl, "You're too young for me" I don't get any resistance at all, just long drawn out rants about how they're 'more experience and worldly' than most girls their age. And then she's playing into your frame.

I side more with this strategy, but ignoring it completely is effective in its own way.

Mr. GM,

That sucks. I guess all you can do is keep Gaming her.

Quote: (03-24-2012 07:16 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Not a big deal. Last three girls I picked up were 18, 20 and 22

Was the 18 year old the one from Taco Bell, that you recorded in your Iphone???

Quote: (03-25-2012 12:11 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Mr. GM,

That sucks. I guess all you can do is keep Gaming her.

Quote: (03-24-2012 07:16 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Not a big deal. Last three girls I picked up were 18, 20 and 22

Was the 18 year old the one from Taco Bell, that you recorded in your Iphone???

Yup. The younger girls are surprising nicer and more open to conversation. They turn into bitches after a few years in the bar scene.

Team Nachos

Hold up Parlay. What happened with Lexus? Spill the beans player.

Brazilian chicks care about age gaps huh?, interesting. Yeah I would just ignore and carry on.

My Ukrainian 16yr old playmate has turned 17 today (boo hoo sniff sniff). I initially told her that I was 30, upon learning the truth she did not give a shit. In fact her last boyfriend was in his early forties.

Quote: (03-27-2012 02:23 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Brazilian chicks care about age gaps huh?, interesting. Yeah I would just ignore and carry on.

My Ukrainian 16yr old playmate has turned 17 today (boo hoo sniff sniff). I initially told her that I was 30, upon learning the truth she did not give a shit. In fact her last boyfriend was in his early forties.
[Image: gift1.jpg]

I don't know about your state, but in mine that is illegal. I don't mess with underage pussy because all it takes is her or her parents getting pissed at you for something, they file rape charges, and you become a sexual predator for the next 10 years. It happened to a friend of mine and he has had to meet with a parol officer once or twice a week for years now. And he has a 9 pm curfew.

He who hesitates, masturbates.

Quote: (03-27-2012 03:35 AM)Clearwaterkid Wrote:  

I don't know about your state, but in mine that is illegal. I don't mess with underage pussy because all it takes is her or her parents getting pissed at you for something, they file rape charges, and you become a sexual predator for the next 10 years. It happened to a friend of mine and he has had to meet with a parol officer once or twice a week for years now. And he has a 9 pm curfew.

He lives in Brazil (the Brazilian flag is also next to his name), the age of consents are in the mid teens there.

Dark blue = 16. Brown (?) is 17 and Green is 18. In Mexico the highest Age of Consent is 15.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...merica.svg (the pic is huge so I won't display it here)

Quote: (03-27-2012 02:23 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Yeah, this is what I was thinking. From all accounts Brazilian society is very open to significant age gap relationships.

His country is Brazil mine is Ukraine in both countries it is perfectly legal, as it is most other countries at 16yrs old.

Well let's stop having sex with all women in case they cry rape shall we?

Quote: (03-27-2012 11:57 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

His country is Brazil mine is Ukraine in both countries it is perfectly legal, as it is most other countries at 16yrs old.

Well let's stop having sex with all women in case they cry rape shall we?
Completely different. Good luck coming to the states and fucking 16 yr olds. Shit can get ugly real fast like he said.

Ignore it. If she's attracted to you her checklist will go out the window.

Most girls are attracted to older men anyway, even if they may not act like it because it's "wrong." In Brazil I was hitting on girls in the 18-20 demographic and lying up about my age. Act like she needs to prove her "maturity" or whatever to get her to qualify herself.

Yeah its pretty legal down here. The only risk is if her parents tried to pursue a "seduction of minors" case against me (It's like a "light" rape accusation) but actually the odds are pretty slim since she is educated and I'm not using a "Position of authority" (If I was her teacher ...) so it would never fly.

I'll met her again on saturday, and I'll continue as if nothing happened. If she brings the age issue again then I will use the "I don't like younger chicks" routine.

Just don't knock her up and deny any sex and cutoff communications if things get legal.

Team Nachos

I did it!!!! haha couldn't wait to post here , I love this forum LOL