rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Some thoughts on Filipino girls

This is the easiest country to get laid every night with 6 and 7s. Naughty nomad and Neil skywalker know this only too well. But, unlike eastern europe, there are so few women, you would want to repeat with. The majority are boring, liars, childish, silly, stupid and not worth a try, at a long term relationship, even though they have they best english in Asia. Im alone tonight after banging 4 different girls this week, but i cant get myself to get excited repeating with a filipino girl. In Brazil, I liked repeating wirh some girls, but here the best thing is just racking up a new notch. For a 30 something white guy this place is a paradise and for a latin man it is good also. Just need to use more game if you are latin, since they think you are half filipino and there are many groupies looking for a white gringo.

I agree with almost everything you said, these women are very easy but can be extremely childish, same thing with japanese women. I just want to add that Brothas do very well here also, I think anyone from a western country won't have much trouble racking up notches.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (03-22-2012 10:26 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

I agree with almost everything you said, these women are very easy but can be extremely childish, same thing with japanese women. I just want to add that Brothas do very well here also, I think anyone from a western country won't have much trouble racking up notches.

Agreed, any foreigner of whatever race can do well here, except indian or asian guys without game or money. When you dont have sex with a new cute girl here in the philippines, under 24, you feel weird and lonely at night. Thats a weird feeling and one I have tonight. Though, I refuse to call one of my past bangs for bootie calls because in the Philippines tomorrow always brings so many possibilities. But they all seem the same to me, in the end, and Im missing Colombian and Brazilian girls.
Going to Vietnam next week, and I will have to get used to just banging 1, or if im lucky, 2 girls a week, who dont speak english well. What a change it will be from the Phils.

I repeated some bangs with girls i actually liked there. Pinays are indeed very childish and i haven't met one who didn't lie a lot. I was also tired with putting up with the same old bullshit and didn't go out every day.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

What about the physical aspect? How cute and sexy is a Filipino 6 or 7? Do they tend to be sex freaks or are they more reserved? Is English universally spoken?

Interesting.

Do you think that brothers will also do well in Thailand? I am a mullato if it makes any difference.

Quote: (03-22-2012 11:01 AM)makher Wrote:  

What about the physical aspect? How cute and sexy is a Filipino 6 or 7? Do they tend to be sex freaks or are they more reserved? Is English universally spoken?

A sexy filipina who is a 6 or 7, is almost always a thin girl who is 24 yrs old or younger. This is the most americanized Asian country, so you will see a decent amount of chubbies and fatties, but not at the level of the west, yet. Also, they age faster than other Asian women, as they dont take care of themselves physically in diet, skin, exercise etc. But, since almost every woman here has, at the least, a basic level of english,you have a huge pool of young women that you can game. They are only shy and reserved when they first meet you or in public. Once you get them to your pad they are DTF easily, but anal is not so common.

I dated a couple of Filipina girls in Canada and they both liked to pinch and bite me in bed, it damn near drove me bonkers, have you guys had that done to you over there?

Quote: (03-22-2012 10:59 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

I repeated some bangs with girls i actually liked there. Pinays are indeed very childish and i haven't met one who didn't lie a lot. I was also tired with putting up with the same old bullshit and didn't go out every day.

Can you elaborate on the lies they tell a little bit? I am still on the hunt for a Filipino but I haven't put myself in a place to secure any. I still haven't gone to that Filipino place Kona recommended.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (03-22-2012 10:54 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Agreed, any foreigner of whatever race can do well here, except indian or asian guys without game or money.

man my brethren have blazed quite the trail in SE Asia, leaving a wake of disgust wherever they roam lol. I guess Im lucky in that I pass for everything but Indian, but sounds like at the very least id have to work hard for it like I do with thai girls and I wont have the Aussie girls and russian girls to keep me busy in between, couple that with the overall quality of the Phil girls Ive seen...which has been generally low, have to push that country down the list on the have to visit list. Shame cause the water looks sick out there.

Quote: (03-22-2012 04:29 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2012 10:59 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Can you elaborate on the lies they tell a little bit? I am still on the hunt for a Filipino but I haven't put myself in a place to secure any. I still haven't gone to that Filipino place Kona recommended.

They basically just a lot. All the girls want a westerner to be their sugardaddy/ idiot money sender. Most girls have a "real" boyfriend who is a broke ass pinoy. Lots of girls will test how gullible you are and for some reason they think westerners are really stupid because i've heard the dumbest lies all the time. When they flake or dont answer your call or text, they come up with the stupidest excuses like they forgot their phone or the battery was empty. Pinays are almost born with a phone in their hand so it sounds really dumb when they tell lies like this. I was getting between a 75 and a 100 texts a day. Many girls will ask you for load ( phone credit) all the fucking time. You can send it to them and its a little amount but it gets real annoying when they constantly ask for it. sending a texts costs 1 peso but they will ask you for 5 or 10 pesos all the time and barely use anything on you. especcially girl who flake on you will do this, not meet you but try to get money all the time.

etc etc etc

Its the dumbness of their excuses/lies that bothers me the most. I'm an educated western guy who travels the world and they try to fool me with dumb crap ? Bitch please.

I have girls saying they miss me or love me after not keeping in touch for almost a year. Sure baby i believe you.... NOT !

@scotian, i know one girl whom i've not banged myself but was banged by a friend. She bitdown on his nips really hard.

The last girl i banged in the phils really liked to bite my lip, i fricking hated it and warned her several times not to do it. I almost walked out on the bang and told her i slap her if she did it again. We later banged and she wanted to be raped and choked (!?)

I've been with about 15 pinays, 4 of them took it up the ass.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

I know that most of the girls there speak some English, but would their be any advantage to knowing a little Tagalog?

LMFAO, I have a fuck buddy who is just like this. The first time we fucked she kept begging me to bite her. When I did she was like, no "HARD!". What the fuck??

The next time we banged she was begging me to choke her. I though she was just weird, I didn't know this shit was common in their culture.

Quote: (03-22-2012 06:50 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

[quote] (03-22-2012 04:29 PM)Moma Wrote:  

(03-22-2012, 03:59 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  I repeated some bangs with girls i actually liked there. Pinays are indeed very childish and i haven't met one who didn't lie a lot. I was also tired with putting up with the same old bullshit and didn't go out every day.

The last girl i banged in the phils really liked to bite my lip, i fricking hated it and warned her several times not to do it. I almost walked out on the bang and told her i slap her if she did it again. We later banged and she wanted to be raped and choked (!?)

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (03-22-2012 07:08 PM)joehoya Wrote:  

I know that most of the girls there speak some English, but would their be any advantage to knowing a little Tagalog?

Knowing the language won't hurt you, might be cool to know a phrase or two but I don't feel you need to seriously study it if your not staying long-term. I was surprised by how many people asked me in perfect english "do you speak tagalog?" and I definitely don't look like a local. When I said no they just continued talking in english, so i never had any communication problems.

I won't say its common. only 1 out of 15 girls bit me.

Quote: (03-22-2012 07:14 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

LMFAO, I have a an american-born phillipina fuck buddy who is just like this. The first time we fucked she kept begging me to bite her. When I did she was like, no "HARD!". What the fuck??

The next time we banged she was begging me to choke her. I though she was just weird, I didn't know this shit was common in their culture.

Quote: (03-22-2012 06:50 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

[quote] (03-22-2012 04:29 PM)Moma Wrote:  

(03-22-2012, 03:59 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  I repeated some bangs with girls i actually liked there. Pinays are indeed very childish and i haven't met one who didn't lie a lot. I was also tired with putting up with the same old bullshit and didn't go out every day.

Yeah the consensus is that while they're easy pickings, they can be quite boring as they are for the most part, very simple minded if not simpletons. While for some this might be good, I want my girl to be able to converse and be fun. With most of them, you always have to be the one initiating things, like talking, if not, they just sit there like a statue. And that at times, was not only boring but also annoying. I have yet to meet a fun Pinay girl the same way a Brasilian one would be for example, bubbly, full of life, feminine and sensual. Sure Pinays are feminine, can be sensual, can be bubbly, but very few if any are all that at the same time, while for most Brasileiras, it's almost a given. Damn I miss Brasil but I also miss the easy pickings of the Philippines...I haven't encountered the choking/biting type yet but I'd be on the lookout for those next time...

Btw, ChocheM, anxiously awaiting your Davao data sheet man!

Was she the only one that wanted to be choked too?

I'd swear some of this stuff is to test or to leave a mark/sign for other girls, who knows. Had an Ecuadorian girl who did the same thing with biting my lip just enough to be painful that I'd halt making out and push her away. It would be the only time I'd get angry with her.

almost all girls in Asia are childish, just the way the culture is.

Most Asian girls will drop the I left my phone at home line, of course they are lying and ALWAYS have their phones with them. Not unique to Phils.

So when you are banging someone else play their game...sorry babe I left my phone at home.

Little white lies like these are standard ops in the East.

Quote: (03-22-2012 10:13 PM)redneckpunk Wrote:  

Most Asian girls will drop the I left my phone at home line, of course they are lying and ALWAYS have their phones with them. Not unique to Phils.

So when you are banging someone else play their game...sorry babe I left my phone at home.

And let's not forget that they will often get around lying by simply picking up the phone in the middle of a fuck.

Don't let her tell you that the slap-slap-slap sound is the washing machine.

I've been that slap-slap-slapper too many times to count.

But I've also been fooled more times than I know. I even once sent a little bit of money to help pay part of a girls monthly expenses who was going to fly out to visit me in a few months. Of course she had other sponsors at the time, and was also fucking. Doh!

In all fairness Colombian girls will constantly lie about their phones too.

chicks that flake always blame the phone battery, money, lost it routine, regardless what country it is.

Newsflash girls lie.

Quote: (03-22-2012 08:50 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

This is the easiest country to get laid every night with 6 and 7s. Naughty nomad and Neil skywalker know this only too well. But, unlike eastern europe, there are so few women, you would want to repeat with. The majority are boring, liars, childish, silly, stupid and not worth a try, at a long term relationship, even though they have they best english in Asia. Im alone tonight after banging 4 different girls this week, but i cant get myself to get excited repeating with a filipino girl. In Brazil, I liked repeating wirh some girls, but here the best thing is just racking up a new notch. For a 30 something white guy this place is a paradise and for a latin man it is good also. Just need to use more game if you are latin, since they think you are half filipino and there are many groupies looking for a white gringo.

I you referring to semi pro's/pros or just the everyday filipina?

Quote: (03-22-2012 10:21 PM)xsplat Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2012 10:13 PM)redneckpunk Wrote:  

And let's not forget that they will often get around lying by simply picking up the phone in the middle of a fuck.

Don't let her tell you that the slap-slap-slap sound is the washing machine.

I've been that slap-slap-slapper too many times to count.

But I've also been fooled more times than I know. I even once sent a little bit of money to help pay part of a girls monthly expenses who was going to fly out to visit me in a few months. Of course she had other sponsors at the time, and was also fucking. Doh!

I had a slutty Argentinian girl do this on me. She was riding my dick while picking up the phone and texting a few times.WTF ? I just grabbed her phone and threw it of the bed while holding her and we continued fucking.

regarding the pinay girls. I have travelled all over aisa but never heard so much bullshit as in the phils, indonesia is a close second.

Next time a pinay lies to you say this : Putang ina, pendek ungoi ! ( Fuck you, little monkey)

And when you catch them in a lie they'll stand there and pretend you don't exist. I love it. They just stick their head in the sand.

The higher up the social ladder you go the more mature they'll act. I actively seek out nurse OFW's due to their maturity level. Maybe they come from better homes that could afford to send them to a good school, but they act way better than the average waitress, ect.

But that bisong feels good on all of them.

most of the pinay girls i have been with so far liked it pretty rough, specially the one last night she said she was a sadist or something an wanted me to hurt her... an i was about 8 red horses deep an i did as she wished, perhaps got a little carried away her hair is all over my apartment an shes all bruised up lol

As far as the money thing i have only had 1 girl so far ask for money, an it was just if i would pay for her food if we went out to eat, an she was legitimately not very well off... but super cute [Image: smile.gif]

havent been flaked on yet, altho im sure it will happen

no anal either, had that problem in the states as well.. curse of the big white johnson

just seems like the picture some of you guys are painting isnt the way it always goes

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin