rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black christian girls: can it be done

I'm talking about your west African, moved to the west, all her friends are christian types. On the one hand they can be extremely pious, but on the other hand TIA and they break certain rules.

Anyone had any success in this domain? Any good clues to look for or ways to screen?

The girl I am interested in sent me a comedy clip, to my surprise it was pretty filthy with lots of talk of sex, she claimed not to have realised. Bit of a clue?

Quote: (03-20-2012 08:16 AM)Anonybrit Wrote:  

I'm talking about your west African, moved to the west, all her friends are christian types. On the one hand they can be extremely pious, but on the other hand TIA and they break certain rules.

Anyone had any success in this domain? Any good clues to look for or ways to screen?

The girl I am interested in sent me a comedy clip, to my surprise it was pretty filthy with lots of talk of sex, she claimed not to have realised. Bit of a clue?

Proceed as normal. Escalate as if nothing happened. You might keep calling her my wife (I've noticed Naija guys throw that term around with every lizard they meet), you can woo her that way.

I hit a very pious West Indian lizard last year. I piqued her interest by emailing her a pic of my frame. It piqued her sufficiently and then I invited her over to mine to watch films. She came over and became quite touchy. I reciprocated and 30 mins later, I was pushing something fat into her guts.

They are human beings with needs just like the rest of us. It's the same as women who say they are part of Weightwatchers but they will eat a calorie loaded chocolate cake and create some excuse in their head.

It's all about discipline. Isolate and work it.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Don't know about West African girls specifiaclly, but I find a lot of religous girls tend to use a Clintonesque definition of what constitutes sex.

I'm not religious myself, so I tend to get annoyed by any talk of God this, or The Lord that. I don't want to hear it. But I'll agree that a lot of bible-thumping chicks will fuck like any other, then quote some verse that justifies it...HA HA! You just need to feel them out to see if they are truly pious. I just don't have the patience for it.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (03-20-2012 10:02 AM)Moma Wrote:  

I invited her over to mine to watch films. She came over and became quite touchy. I reciprocated and 30 mins later, I was pushing something fat into her guts.

T-minus a couple of hours before I attempt exactly this.

Pursue and escalate. These girls have hamsters on steroids. They talk the the Christian talk but don't walk the walk.