rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Hack Online Dating Sites

How to Hack Online Dating Sites

A little hack I've been working on. Thought I would give it away as I am now working on other hacks, automated messaging and plundering models on modeling sites.

If anyone is interested in it, I'll give it away to Roosh V forum members since this forum has helped me out a lot, especially PartyTime and GringoD's model posts.

Just PM if you want the scripts. Too bad Roosh doesn't have reputations anymore. [Image: huh.gif]

If anyone has other online dating hacks, then lets discuss.

Looks like you put some real work on this.
Props. I'd love to check it out.
Hell. If it can blaze through Badoo(my current online stomp ground) and other places as well
You might deserve more than just the rep point

I dabbled in code writing and minor hacking when i was younger.
never got serious though.

the only thing ive seen in relation to this on dating sites has been
http://www.reddit.com/r/OkCupid/comments...ipulation/

I am the cock carousel

good luck on your script. I've been experimenting with a similar script in the last 2 days and I must warn the potential players out there:

There will be a lot of "noise", your inbox will be flooded with messages from girls you have absolutely no interest in (lol, kind of like being a chick on these sites).

I had to stop when a lady with a wheelchair and a feeding tube messaged me, all because my autoclicker said "message me" to her. I feel incredibly guilty about getting that poor womans hopes up

I've been wanting to do this forever +1,000,000,000

I sent you a pm for POF. This sounds fun

yo Superman, what is the browser and script engine you are running this shit on? After the incident with the wheelchair feeding tube girl, im trying to see if I can only find hot girls using this method lol.

Yeah +1,000,000, dude very nice. Also for the computer/coding guys on the forum. Where I can I learn to make scripts like this?

wow..... No offense Superman but I think I just one upped your script.

Long story short - I got a script that does the same massive rating of girls, but I can tweak it so that by default it only does girls that have a 5+ star rating already on okcupid. I don't know if that has the same effect as quickmatch but a star rating is a star rating, at least I assume so.

One of the reasons I got a lot of replies to just massive meet me and quickmatch spam is that a lot of these girls are sub par so not too many dudes message them to begin with.

I felt absolutely terrible when one of the girls I clicked "meet me" to ended up being in a wheelchair and with a feeding tube.

Also, I threw in a random delay between profile visits of anywhere from 5-30 seconds so that the rating spam doesn't look to robot-y
Testing this script out now.

[Image: gift3.jpg]

Neo, try iMacros, it's an automation plugin for all major browsers, just Google the name.

I did some iMacros scripts for OK Cupid back in the day, don't have them anymore, but they were very simple. I would browse the site and open profiles of girls that looked OK from the one pic into a new tab, and then let the script automatically message to girls in the tabs. However, it seemed like not all messages were delivered, might have been flagged as a robot. The random delay is a great idea, also variance in messages might be necessary tom prevent being banned. I'm in a live-in LTR at the moment, so not pursuing this at the moment, but I believe this is the way to go for online dating in America, pure brute-force, especially if you live in a large metropolitan area.

I wrote a script for POF/OKC some time ago when I run my experiment. The main problem was that they kept changing the forms/urls/page formats so you have to constantly maintain the scripts.

Neo: learn Perl or Python. It is not difficult but you do need some experiments.
And use the proxy or the dynamic IP for your experiments, sooner or later they'll ban you.

Normal online game just shooting messages is absolutely futile, but if you're making them make first contact, could be different.
If this catches on the sites will make some sort of detection. The red queen theory of online dating. [Image: wink.gif]

Wow, the PMs have been overwhelming!!! Been really busy, meeting up with a Maxim Magazine swimsuit model for drinks tomorrow. [Image: banana.gif]

I have compiled all the files and done a video walk-through. For some reason I can't edit my initial post to add it.

Download the files and scripts here: http://ge.tt/8SeySEF

Walk-through below. The automated messaging is buggy and experimental, only works on POF for a few cases. Perhaps someone could add to my scripts.

If you guys like the hack, feel free to donate to my blog to keep more hacks like this coming.

Holy shit, this is nuts. Has anybody been having success with this? Getting many messages from girls?

If this shit works I'm going to make POF and OKC accounts and spam this forever. I don't care if I have to misrepresent my age, this is next level shit if it works.

So guys with online dating accounts, how's this been going for you?

making a "distributional" version of my script now. Still VERY rough around the edges. PM me if you want it and i will send you full instructions

Roosh - willing to trade my hot girl miner for a pdf of 30 bangs [Image: smile.gif]

Since figuring out how to pull up only 5 star rated girls I have to say there are some hot fucking bitches on okc....

Share?

This is what I started with. Adjust per the information in that reddit link;

http://www.okcupid.com/match?filter1=0,3...,10000&And

For instance, change 4000 to 8000. Broads that score between 8 and 10000 are fives.

25 in the above link is miles from your location.

All the stuff to adjust is in the reddit link sourcecode posted above. Pretty simple.

Quote: (03-20-2012 05:16 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

This is what I started with. Adjust per the information in that reddit link;

http://www.okcupid.com/match?filter1=0,3...,10000&And

For instance, change 4000 to 8000. Broads that score between 8 and 10000 are fives.

25 in the above link is miles from your location.

All the stuff to adjust is in the reddit link sourcecode posted above. Pretty simple.

What reddit link source code?

I clicked the link and it just tells me the feature is only available to A-list only.

The reddit link is my post.
Reddit manipulation .

I ran your script to make sure everything worked right.
But I'm heading to a small town in the mountains for a couple days so I won't have the script running in a groove.

Sadly hamburg doesn't have alot of girls in my age range.
I might have to go to berlin.

I'll tell my results soon if I get any

I am the cock carousel

ok, I need to work on an easier to set up and execute version of my "hotties only" okc hack. It works, but the only bad feedback so far has been the setup

Would this work with sites like RSVP & OASIS ACTIVE???

Quote: (03-21-2012 06:02 PM)Downunder Wrote:  

Would this work with sites like RSVP & OASIS ACTIVE???

I don't think they've heard those in the states, since they're Aussie. Downunder if you ever find out how to hack Aussie sites send me a PM. There ain't many Aussies on OKC from what I've seen

Quite interesting stuff you have going on here. A crack in the matrix.