rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Padma Lakshmi is Scandalous...

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/padma-...-1.1039627

http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/lakshmi-los...1843.story

This chick has got it made! She goes from being married to a world famous author, getting knocked up by a lawyer/venture capitalist, while simultaneously having another older mogul play daddy to her kid (and having him set up a trust fund for her in his will), while not acknowledging the biological dad. She's a former model/actress, award-winning author, award-winning tv host, etc., yet gold-digs with the best of them, even while the child has a father that is more than willing to be a father and provide for his kid. You have a man here that's trying his hardest to step up, but she's trying to treat him like a glorified sperm donor.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Unrelated to the story, I do not find her hot at all. I know many do.

Quote: (03-15-2012 11:15 PM)bigxxx Wrote:  

Unrelated to the story, I do not find her hot at all. I know many do.

I'll admit that I'm one of those that does, even with the huge scar on her arm...HA HA! I can see why she wouldn't appeal to the majority though. She's not really pretty, but I find her sexy.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

[Image: 224_padma_lakshmilarge_image-1.jpg]

She was bangin' but I don't think her face has aged well. I love fly brown girls, I wish there was more of them.

[Image: padma_lakshmi.jpg]

[Image: profile-5927.jpg?1297064022]

[Image: Padma-Lakshmi-padma-lakshmi-113161_293_500.jpg]

What is the consensus on here?

A 2?

Maybe a 3?

are people in this thread really saying that padma isn't attractive? i would smash like the wrath of god. jesus.

Padma is beautiful.....9 or 10 easy...and the chick has a machete scar on her arm and mofo's still don't care...

looks aside she seems kind of cuntish and not just because of the rampant hypergamy

Hey, don't be jealous. She wanted to have an easier life, so she opened her legs to a select few. Call it love with a twist.

But, where are all those feminists who critique men so openly about pursuing hot young women?? So she goes for some man 23 years her senior when she was 34. Her old beau was 71. Where are the feminists now?

I don't like gold diggers. Where are all the feminists to critique me for saying that? So they can protect a woman's interests of marrying up financially.

Guys are stupid even marrying these cunts. Do your thing, and send them packing when you are bored with them.

New Format for Certain Types of RVF Threads:

Post #1: Original post mentioning something about a famous girl (usually one that is generally considered attractive)

Post #2: Guy saying she's not attractive, or a "5, at best. would not bang."

Posts #2-100: Guys arguing back and forth about #2.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (03-16-2012 09:57 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

New Format for Certain Types of RVF Threads:

Post #1: Original post mentioning something about a famous girl (usually one that is generally considered attractive)

Post #2: Guy saying she's not attractive, or a "5, at best. would not bang."

Posts #2-100: Guys arguing back and forth about #2.

Yeah.

Add this to the thread:

I ask what bars and nightclubs the guys are going where they find half the girls hotter than said female celebrity.

Then no one ever names a single bar or nightclub.

Then when the guy in cornered, he acts like the kid on the playground who "doesn't want to play" anymore and sulks off.

Sour grapes.

That's an attractive woman.

Quote: (03-16-2012 01:16 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

[Image: profile-5927.jpg?1297064022]

[Image: Padma-Lakshmi-padma-lakshmi-113161_293_500.jpg]

What is the consensus on here?

A 2?

Maybe a 3?

Padma is in the 8 or 9 range for me. Tight body, slim but curvy, beautiful skin. Her face isn't traditionally beautiful, but I find it sexy.

she's attractive enough for me. I'd say a 6 or 7, I think it's the face and the age. But she's not got much longer left as a 7.

Also she's a GOLD DIGGING WHORE.

Quote: (03-16-2012 02:41 PM)Anon-A-Moose Wrote:  

she's attractive enough for me. I'd say a 6 or 7, I think it's the face and the age. But she's not got much longer left as a 7.

hahahahaha

Where are you hanging out with hotter girls?

Bust out a sheet of nightclubs and bars for us to check out.

I would do dirty things with her. She seems like she likes it how I give it. Solid 7 at LEAST. Only putting her so low because that first face pic is tripping me out and she is 41, so I'm not sure everything is where it needs to be underneath her clothes after she had her child. If she was 31 and childless, I would put her higher.

Only two things to do to a gold digger who is that rich. Bang and Burglarize.

For some reason this video came to mind.

But remember, she's in a position to afford the best skin care, etc. And she takes great care of her body. She's on tv, so she always has to stay tight. She'd never let herself slide like the average chick of her age that had a baby. Also, women that have always been in great shape tend to bounce back quicker after having a child than other women. Heidi Klum has popped out what, 4 kids? Look at her. She's always been in shape, so after she has one she hits the gym and gets her body right back. In fact, I think she actually did a fashion show WHILE she was pregnant with the last kid. Many of these women don't even balloon up DURING pregnancy. It's like the same body, with a huge bump.

Salman Rushdie was tapping that for years. No man should ever complain about his looks hindering progress again after knowing that fact.

She's a 9/10 for me. Exotic, with a smoking body.

Quote: (03-16-2012 03:46 PM)Jackhammer Wrote:  

Salman Rushdie was tapping that for years. No man should ever complain about his looks hindering progress again after knowing that fact.

I think the Rushdie thing was largely non-physical on her part. Remember, she's an author, and they were introduced at a party in literary circles. She probably values guys with intellectual weight (as well as money). Also, the danger thing might have gotten her a little moist too (he had the fatwa dropped on him, so had to move in silence and always look over his shoulder). She's also drawn to much older men, and that may be some kind of cultural thing. She could have found much younger men with money/resources (she got knocked up by Dell, but didn't want to be with him. She was married to Rushdie, but didn't get pregnant by him). She seems to seek out older men as real partners. I think she pulled a Halle Berry maneuver with the baby. Berry had very publicly swore off marriage (though she's now engaged to Olivier Martinez), but also said she wanted a baby by the time whe was 40. She found herself a nice, younger male model (Gabriel Aubrey) to give her a pretty baby. Then they split, and she did everything she could to cut him out of the picture and basically get keep the child to herself. Told the court that he was a danger to the child, forcing him to suffer through supervised visits like he was some kind of pervert. Tried to humiliate and destroy him, and keep him from his own flesh and blood. That's pretty much what Lakshmi tried to do to Dell - cut him out of his child's life. All she needed was his seed, not him. She comes across as one of those women that probably doesn't even like sex per se - it's just a tool to get what she needs.

Quote: (03-16-2012 03:46 PM)Jackhammer Wrote:  

Good point.

Regarding the "gold digger" accusation:

Maybe she is, maybe she isn't.

Honestly, if she was purely after money, she could have done a lot better than Rushdie.

I am going to give this girl a "not a golddigger".

Shes not per-say a gold digger, but she is smart. If a chance for the cash is there she will take it, but it's not her priority like it would be to a gold digger. She could be a modern woman, say she makes her own money and not take his, but she doesn't. Well played to her, and shit for 41 she is absolutely stunning - hell for any age.

'I blew most of my money on fast cars, booze and women. The rest I squandered' - George Best

Quote: (03-16-2012 05:44 PM)basil Wrote:  

Shes not per-say a gold digger, but she is smart. If a chance for the cash is there she will take it, but it's not her priority like it would be to a gold digger. She could be a modern woman, say she makes her own money and not take his, but she doesn't. Well played to her, and shit for 41 she is absolutely stunning - hell for any age.

Agreed.

For a supposedly heterosexual forum, there sure are a lot of guys on here that hate attractive women.

Anyone else notice that?

She's about a 7.5 to me.

Before people jump on me for giving her such a low rating ("lol where are you meeting hotter chicks lol"), here are some East Indian girls I'd rate in the 8-9+ range (my scale has no 10s):
[Image: tumblr_lp39tpEJwQ1qh8ov4o1_500.png]
[Image: tumblr_m0zpuuLMB91qgqi3wo1_400.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m0qkr1kmZH1rqwz71o1_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_kzvjdbCdgA1qb6aopo1_1280.jpg?AWSA...a8b7H5k%3D]
[Image: tumblr_ll5hucVpM91qcw3yko1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lxuy67AOei1qi6q2ao1_500.jpg]

This girl is quite attractive, but it is my personal opinion that it does get better.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Agreed Athlone - they are all prettier than Lakshmi. I'd still rank Padma higher than Frida Pinto because her body is just so much more bangin' than Pinto's. But Aishwarya Rai? OH LORD. She's different-level beautiful.