rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming with roommates

Gaming with roommates

Alright, so I have 3 roommates who all love to party just as much as the next guy. Good roommates, but I keep wanting to bring girls over on weekdays just to hang. Thing is there is nowhere to go besides my room. Sometimes its fine, like Snl's but what do you guys do when your roommates are always home being bros and you wanna bring a girl over, without her or you being hassled? This is when the chicks house is not an option.

Gaming with roommates

Take her to:

Beach
Bar
Park
Restaurant
Bay
Museum
Hotel
Motel
Holiday Inn

Gaming with roommates

Quote: (03-14-2012 09:11 PM)DirkDiggler Wrote:  

Alright, so I have 3 roommates who all love to party just as much as the next guy. Good roommates, but I keep wanting to bring girls over on weekdays just to hang. Thing is there is nowhere to go besides my room. Sometimes its fine, like Snl's but what do you guys do when your roommates are always home being bros and you wanna bring a girl over, without her or you being hassled? This is when the chicks house is not an option.

Sounds to me like you might be a tincy weencie scared your boys will push up on your girl when your guard is down. Chemistry is an unstoppable force. You'd better seal that deal before you get her back to the room (kiss close, hands down the pants, ass grabbing, etc) or else your boys could scoop that up. Are your friends home every Friday and Saturday night or what? How pimped out is your room? Is it possible to learn how to cook some cool shit and bring it to your room? If you're a young dude on a budget there's not a whole lot of options for you except the crib. You can hang out really really late so when you come back home it's pretty much just time to fuck and that's it.

Gaming with roommates

By 'hang' do you mean smash, study together or what? If it's to bang her than do not let logistics stop you. I've swooped girls in damn alleys back in the day (bent her over and stayed standing up), it wasn't the best situation but still closed. If you're younger use a car to smash; what happened to good ole car fucking? Do you have another friend who is cool with you using his apt sometime? I let some of my close guy friends use my pad if needed to smash (i.e. they have a live-in GF).

Gaming with roommates

Just ask them

Gaming with roommates

I'm not afraid of my boys swooping any girl. Even if it did happen, good on them. I was snoozin. I got a tight budget and taking them places gets old and I can't afford it. Most of these girls ive already slept with. I just want to hang out and see what they are about. I feel the best place to so this is in a more private setting. Not a restaraunt or some shit like that. My place or hers just doing whatever. Playin cards or something. It's just lane when I always have to take them straight to my room to do anything. Could hang with my roomies, but they are always drunk, stoned, rude and loud. And some of these girls are older and a little more refined.

Gaming with roommates

Quote: (03-15-2012 02:40 AM)DirkDiggler Wrote:  

I'm not afraid of my boys swooping any girl. Even if it did happen, good on them. I was snoozin. I got a tight budget and taking them places gets old and I can't afford it. Most of these girls ive already slept with. I just want to hang out and see what they are about. I feel the best place to so this is in a more private setting. Not a restaraunt or some shit like that. My place or hers just doing whatever. Playin cards or something. It's just lane when I always have to take them straight to my room to do anything. Could hang with my roomies, but they are always drunk, stoned, rude and loud. And some of these girls are older and a little more refined.

local parks, dog parks, most anywhere near the water, anywhere you can people watch are all free places.

If they are into tennis go play, most cities have free courts somewhere.

Bars around me often have live music without a cover charge.

Farmer's markets, local festivals, charity events.

Then think about the places you have connectoins, can any of that be leveraged?

Gaming with roommates

Quote: (03-14-2012 11:32 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

By 'hang' do you mean smash, study together or what? If it's to bang her than do not let logistics stop you. I've swooped girls in damn alleys back in the day (bent her over and stayed standing up), it wasn't the best situation but still closed. If you're younger use a car to smash; what happened to good ole car fucking? Do you have another friend who is cool with you using his apt sometime? I let some of my close guy friends use my pad if needed to smash (i.e. they have a live-in GF).

Yeah, car was a staple of my younger years.

Gaming with roommates

The car has been a more regular thing for me lately. i fully understand the value of a back seat now.

Gaming with roommates

Quote: (03-15-2012 02:40 AM)DirkDiggler Wrote:  

I had the same problem with my roommates. We are across the street from the university and gym. Prime location. I would seal the deal before taking them in. Once they make it to the apartment its was straight to the room. You aren't really gaming with roommates if you already smashed. Your dealing with roommates when you want to get closer to your tail.

If they couldn't handle being around loud, drunk, blown dudes then there would be a problem. I feel what your saying about the more refined women though. If I wasn't already smashing I would take them to the park, gym, or for a walk downtown.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Gaming with roommates

Yea, in the summer it's not a problem takin them to the beach, dog park, for a hike, whatever. Just in the winter its way too cold to be outside and do anything. Plus it's such a small town there are no bands or any live music unless we get something horrible like Simple Plan. Thing is, I've already banged most of these girls in my truck. I actually want to get to know them a bit or I wouldn't be askin them to hang out. And going straight to my room or my truck doesn't really cut it. Besides bang, there's not much else were doing in those settings. Just getting laid isn't what I'm after. Besides going out, it's almost damn near impossible.

Gaming with roommates

Quote: (03-16-2012 11:47 AM)DirkDiggler Wrote:  

Yea, in the summer it's not a problem takin them to the beach, dog park, for a hike, whatever. Just in the winter its way too cold to be outside and do anything. Plus it's such a small town there are no bands or any live music unless we get something horrible like Simple Plan. Thing is, I've already banged most of these girls in my truck. I actually want to get to know them a bit or I wouldn't be askin them to hang out. And going straight to my room or my truck doesn't really cut it. Besides bang, there's not much else were doing in those settings. Just getting laid isn't what I'm after. Besides going out, it's almost damn near impossible.

When I lived in a rural area I made it a point to learn several cool spots to go that had great views. Bring along a camera so you can suggest this spot to go take some cool pictures, the you have them isolated and in your car. You can also play some get to know you type games during the drive.