rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nice guys lose

Nice guys lose

Another example of why a lot of girls end up alone and unhappy. But on the flip side, this question is some straight up chick crack and I'm gonna start using it in my banter. Not only does it get them talking, it kinda let's you know what kind if girl you're working with so you can adjust accordingly.

Nice guys lose

Hahaha nice video. I love how black guys as a group are always so much more attuned to the true nature of women than white guys are.

I'm going to try integrating this into my game. Prefer the deadpan route, "I can tell you *only* go for nice guys. Something about a guy who's just so sweet and soft and tender, who worships your every word.." Start listing off the qualities/actions of nice guys that repulse girls. Any ideas? The facial expression and tone here is 95% of it - patronizing, condescending smirk.

Another reason to lift. I guarantee if this guy gained 50 lbs of mass, he'd come off a *helluva* lot more bad boy.

Nice guys lose

At 3:11... was that acting or delusion?

Nice guys lose

This would be something good to work into a routine. You can then take the conversation in a million directions after she answers. Can't wait to try it.

Nice guys lose

KassemG owns

you could ask that question and go a million ways depending on how she responds and make it fun

Nice guys lose

definitely gonna use this one from now on. golden. thanks

Nice guys lose

You usually have to be something in the middle. Not to nice and not to much of an asshole. Of course, some girls just want straight up assholes and I give it them.

Nice guys lose

In the words the homie forty water aka E-40

"Nice guys finish last and stay broke, bad guys finish first and push coke!"

Nice guys lose

Getting away from the nice guy thing...

"I make the good girls bad and the bad girls worse
Nice guys are last 'cause I'm always first
I'm a freak show sucker for how it feels
Turn the girl next door into hell on heels

I'm red, white, blue tattooed and just don't care
I'm your all American nightmare"

Nice guys lose

Honestly, it's like what Roosh is experiencing with the SPLC debacle, where he's called a misogynist for liking feminine women and hating the butch ones.

If you're a man and you confidently pursue what you want, you're an asshole.

You refuse to buy her a drink when you've just met? Asshole.
She wants you to be her boyfriend and you say no? Asshole.
You tell her to cook you dinner? Asshole.
Tell her to wear heels for your first date? Asshole.
You tease her outfit? Asshole.
You kiss her "before she's ready," and she welcomes it anyway? Asshole.

The American woman defines it thus:

Asshole, noun:
1. A man who has any expectations at all for how a woman is to carry herself and treat her man.
2. A man who doesn't always do what a woman tells him.

Synonymous with: jerk, bad boy

The threshold is so low that if you are not an asshole in her eyes, you must be a complete pussy. If you're doing either #1 or #2, you will be branded an asshole.

Nice guys lose

Before I knew anything about game, if a girlfriend called me an asshole I would have taken offense to it. Now when it happens (and it happens a lot more regularly) I know I'm on the right path. Like when girls say, "I'm not having sex with you."

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Nice guys lose

When he asked the one girl if he was a good boy or a bad boy and she said he was quirky, is that a compliment? It seems to me like he gives off the vibe that he's not the type that will beat the shit out of her, but at the same time won't put up with her crap.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Nice guys lose

Quote: (03-14-2012 02:01 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

When he asked the one girl if he was a good boy or a bad boy and she said he was quirky, is that a compliment? It seems to me like he gives off the vibe that he's not the type that will beat the shit out of her, but at the same time won't put up with her crap.

That was not a compliment. That was 'he seems like an inoffensive interesting person.' He's probably not even a 'guy' in her mind, just a person. It's easier to bang girls quickly when you aren't 'vanilla.' Far better to be hated than ignored, when it comes to scoring.

Like I said, him putting on lots of muscle would go a loooong way towards preventing that and changing girl's perceptions of him. If he kept up the cocky dry humor, he'd go from 'quirky' to 'asshole' - the kind that girls punch in the shoulder and coo over.

Nice guys lose

Quote: (03-11-2012 10:40 AM)americanInEurope Wrote:  

Another example of why a lot of girls end up alone and unhappy. But on the flip side, this question is some straight up chick crack and I'm gonna start using it in my banter. Not only does it get them talking, it kinda let's you know what kind if girl you're working with so you can adjust accordingly.

That shit was gold. Talk about straight from the horse's mouth. Going to make a post out of that one.

Nice guys lose

Girls like to discover the inner asshole like we like to discover the inner slut.

Nice guys lose

Another thing is that a girl that decides a dude is an asshole but is still attracted to him will be more likely to put out quick because she knows it isn't going anywhere anyway. Whereas if she meets a good guy who she is attracted to, she may put him in the slot for LTR potential and not want to show her slutty side and make him wait before she gives it up so as not to seem too easy. I think that's some of the psychology behind it too.

I wouldn't mind working some asshole type game into my persona, but to be honest, that's just not my natural temperament.

Nice guys lose

Quote: (03-14-2012 06:43 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Another thing is that a girl that decides a dude is an asshole but is still attracted to him will be more likely to put out quick because she knows it isn't going anywhere anyway. Whereas if she meets a good guy who she is attracted to, she may put him in the slot for LTR potential and not want to show her slutty side and make him wait before she gives it up so as not to seem too easy. I think that's some of the psychology behind it too.

I wouldn't mind working some asshole type game into my persona, but to be honest, that's just not my natural temperament.

[Image: attachment.jpg5360]   

http://tfl.nu/wfck

Some choice responses:

Quote:Quote:

is it really that hard for the girl to use a vibrator for a few days (weeks) if she really likes the guy? what a dumb fucking whore using dumb whore logic. enjoy being used and abused you stupid cumdumpster.
Wow now im gonna be paranoid everytime i get with a girl and she doesnt put out soon.
See, this is why I have no choice but to treat women like objects. They're just too much trouble to take seriously in a relationship and if you do you'll be used like the tool you are. Are there even any respectable ladies being born anymore? *sigh*
Wow! The fact that this kind of thinking is so prevalent in our society is the reason why it is nearly impossible to have a true romantic relationship. No woman that thinks like this is "girlfriend/wife material" and until they find a healthier way of experiencing sex and relationships, they won't be. This is truly sad.
I've done this before and it's SMART, not slutty. It ended up getting me an amazing boyfriend who I would have ruined things with if I'd slept with him too soon. Fuck double standards...date like a man so you don't get played like a bitch!
this is why guys treat women like garbage. they are garbage.

I've also heard it from chick writers on a site like College Candy or something. Total whore logic. "If I really like him, I'll make him wait." Or "eww, he's such a dick, I'd only bang him and keep it at that." As if some feminist harpy is doing you a disservice by 'only' banging you. The asshole gets it in quicker, lays it down right, and keeps her coming back for more. And you can bet she won't be trying to find a "real" boyfriend while she's getting banged on the regular by an asshole.

On the other hand, I'm finding that most girls, at least on the first date or three, are completely indifferent to the fact that you may already be banging other girls.

Nice guys lose

^^^ Great find, Basil. That's EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Girls size guys up and put them in one of three categories:

1) Beta guy that's so nice she can't feel attraction for him. No sex.
2) Bad boy that makes her 'gina tingle. SNL.
3) Good guy, neither a beta or a bad boy. She views him as LTR material and will wait to put out for at least 4 dates.

edit--

I think a SNL is only going to happen under a few conditions:

1) You are not a bad boy or particularly aggressive, but you are her physical type and she happens to be either drunk and/or horny at the moment.
2) You are not necessarily her physical type but you can run bad boy game and are very aggressive in your escalation.
3) You are preselected, such as Hugh Hefner or the rock star who gets pussy thrown at him due to his cult of personality.

If you don't fit in one of those categories you either ain't getting any or she will make you wait.

Nice guys lose

Quote: (03-14-2012 02:07 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

It's easier to bang girls quickly when you aren't 'vanilla.' Far better to be hated than ignored, when it comes to scoring.

(In my Lumburg voice) Uh... I'm going to have to...disagree with you there, yeah...

The grass always looks greener on the other side brotha. I think chocolate guys are crutched by not having the worldwide mass appeal like you vanilla boys. There's nothing we can do about that. However for the bad boy rep we naturally get just by being big black and "scary," I think you guys can benefit from that too if you forget the bullshit programming you were taught as kids and be an alpha type of guy. Same thing goes for black guys. Don't let that scared little white girl routine fool you. She'd love nothing more than you to man up and talk to her (at least that's what I keep telling myself anyway lol). It's all just games man. Stupid, silly ass chick games.

Nice guys lose

By "vanilla" I think he meant that as a synonym for weak and bland. Not race.

Nice guys lose

[Image: idea.gif] Speakeasy a Lightbulb just went off in my brain, makes perfect sense now, I had a suspicion why girls are putting me in a LTR category when I am trying for a SNL.

They were trying for me to meet there moms, come meet their friends and get their approval, Two insisted to take my picture so they can show to their friends/family........

I was DHVing myself to make me look like a Very nice guy, not desirable....... Now I try to go for an Image that says I am not relationship material.

Very nice post from you as well Basilransom

Is it Gay to say " I Love this forum "

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Nice guys lose

Either Roissy or Roosh (I think the latter) had a maxim that said "when a girl who is attracted to you realizes there's 0% chance you'll commit, she'll sleep with you immediately."

I've definitely seen what you're talking about with chicks who slotted me into "the boyfriend zone" and tried to delay sex even when I could tell they were hot for me. Guess what happened to them? Badger stopped returning their calls.

And this is the real danger of the moment for girls - guys are getting wise to chicks' "bang or boyfriend" ladder system. Women are increasingly required to
Of course for us guys that's not a problem. But it's the natural outgrowth of a dysfunctional system where:
1. Select men get all the goodies without having to provide any "commitment" in return, while the same women demand other guys jup through the hoops
2. Men have realized (many first-hand) that their own "commitment" has no tangible long-term value, as a woman will dump a guy (even ditch a husband) once his static/right-now value to her has declined.

Nice guys lose

I used to have this problem. I presented myself as a good LTR candidate (even though I am not), I was being to conservative, I was not displaying my "rough" side.

I've learned that we are either the type of guy who goes for the SNL or the type of guy who goes for the LTR. Going for the SNL is more fun and wastes less time!

I think "asshole" game is fine but it's not necessary to truly be an asshole. You just have to sort of fake it a little bit. Things like teasing her and playfully disagreeing with her is usually enough. Just don't ever put yourself beneath her in any way. Keep the "frame" that you are superior to her in every way. That's usually enough. She just has to have respect for you as a man. Don't kiss her ass and try to please her.

Quote: (03-14-2012 03:11 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Girls like to discover the inner asshole like we like to discover the inner slut.

hahaha...good one!

Nice guys lose

Quote: (03-16-2012 09:55 AM)BadgerHut Wrote:  

Either Roissy or Roosh (I think the latter) had a maxim that said "when a girl who is attracted to you realizes there's 0% chance you'll commit, she'll sleep with you immediately."

I've definitely seen what you're talking about with chicks who slotted me into "the boyfriend zone" and tried to delay sex even when I could tell they were hot for me. Guess what happened to them? Badger stopped returning their calls.

And this is the real danger of the moment for girls - guys are getting wise to chicks' "bang or boyfriend" ladder system. Women are increasingly required to
Of course for us guys that's not a problem. But it's the natural outgrowth of a dysfunctional system where:
1. Select men get all the goodies without having to provide any "commitment" in return, while the same women demand other guys jup through the hoops
2. Men have realized (many first-hand) that their own "commitment" has no tangible long-term value, as a woman will dump a guy (even ditch a husband) once his static/right-now value to her has declined.

Women are increasingly required to put out quickly or get dumped even by more LTR-oriented guys.

Nice guys lose

Quote: (03-14-2012 10:59 PM)Lothario Wrote:  

[Image: idea.gif] Speakeasy a Lightbulb just went off in my brain, makes perfect sense now, I had a suspicion why girls are putting me in a LTR category when I am trying for a SNL.

They were trying for me to meet there moms, come meet their friends and get their approval, Two insisted to take my picture so they can show to their friends/family........

I was DHVing myself to make me look like a Very nice guy, not desirable....... Now I try to go for an Image that says I am not relationship material.

Very nice post from you as well Basilransom

Is it Gay to say " I Love this forum "

"Now I try to go for an Image that says I am not relationship material."

Curious how you go about doing this? I've done this by simply not doing what could be construed as "dating" things - no dinners, most of my invitations are for "hanging out" (even though it's just the two of us), no DTR talks, no setting up the next "date" at the end of the current one. Just to keep her on a bit of an edge about whether I'm interested in her or not.

Women go apoplectic over hearing about this kind of thing, insisting they want to be treated like they are "special," but I get much better results this way, so they can blame themselves.