rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cheaters show

Cheaters show

Anyone seen this? There's been some good scenes with people getting tazed by apartment security guards, fights, and the host getting stabbed. It's filmed in Dallas. Haven't watched it in a few years, but someone told me all of the new episodes are fake.

http://www.cheaters.com/

Cheaters show

This used to be my shit, I would watch it late night coming home from the club. The earlier seasons were definitely legit. One of my boys recognized some of the cats that got caught up on this show.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Cheaters show

dave chappelle once said it best: the host of cheaters needs to stabbed in the eye....

Cheaters show

I heard it was staged.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Cheaters show

That's how people do it: cheat.

Cheaters show

that cheaters pimp guy had the best line ever.
'i'll be an oldschool g till the day i die, if you cant accept it go and step off it" or something.

in the end you can tell she regrets even challenging him with the cameras on both of them

Cheaters show

Quote: (03-11-2012 03:57 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

that cheaters pimp guy had the best line ever.
'i'll be an oldschool g till the day i die, if you cant accept it go and step off it" or something.

I've seen bits and pieces of episodes before, but that one is gold [Image: lol.gif]