rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Las Vegas

Las Vegas

My youngest brother turns 21 on Wednesday, and I can't go in the water for a week, so I'm taking him to Las Vegas.

This is partially because I'm a great brother but check this out:

With my Military Officer's Association discount I just paid $189.18 for 3 nights in a suite at The Hotel of Mandalay Bay. Then with some Hawaiian Miles I paid $601.96 for 2 round trip 1st class tickets...

$791.14 for 3 nights first class all the way. That's a score!

Do I need any type of game whatsoever in Vegas?

I want my little bro to seriously swoop some mainland girls. He's gotten a few out here but not many.

I haven't been there in quite a while.

Any suggestions?

Aloha!

Las Vegas

Go earrrrrly to the clubs. That's your best tip.

Las Vegas

I have literally been to Las Vegas a billion times.

You have a good start with THE Hotel.

Ask away.

Check these out (I wrote them a while back, but still the best data on the Internet on Las Vegas):

The Blueprint of a Perfect Night in Las Vegas: http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2005/12/g-m...ct_05.html

Las Vegas Thoughts: http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2006/01/las...ts_25.html

Impeccable Technique: Vegas Beyond Undefeated: http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2006/11/imp...eyond.html

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

Las Vegas

G,

You know I've read your Vegas info 100 times over. I even sent it to my dad when he was headed out there a few months ago.

Mahalo from the whole family.

Now I don't like to pay for anything. Here's a question for you:

Can you think of any place in Vegas that appeared to be heavily staffed by Islanders, especially Samoans or Maori? Bouncers and bartenders mainly?

I got some name drop info for Tao, so we're in there. I hear though that's where the Asian/Island girls hang out (and work too) but I need to get my bro familiar with other than Hawaii type girls. He's never really left here.

Also what do you know about these pool party places?

My brother grew up on the beach and is completely confident around bikini girls. I don't think he'll have any problems out gaming the midwest douches, seeing as he'll be more in his element and they'll be so far from theirs. But do grown men go there? Is the pool just a giant puddle of bodily fluids?

Aloha!

Las Vegas

"Can you think of any place in Vegas that appeared to be heavily staffed by Islanders, especially Samoans or Maori?"

Nothing rings a bell. But it wouldn't surprise me.

"Also what do you know about these pool party places?"

I never hit up the pools. I am not a big day drinker, nor do I like baking in the sun for no reason (getting barreled is a good reason).

The pools seem like they have some hot girls but tons of morons. And they seem like a money gouge. But someone else can give you better data than I can on those.

VK just wrote up a 4 part report http://vksempireofdirt.com/?p=1265

I am either sleeping or working during the day in vegas.

- MPM

Las Vegas

Thanks G,

I read VK's info and watched the videos.

If I do wind up at a pool party, I'll let you know how long Host "Mikey Swift" can hold his breath.

Aloha!

Las Vegas

Hey, I'm going to Vegas the first week in November, any tips from your experience Kona? I haven't been since I was 18, so that doesn't really even count.

Las Vegas

Quote: (10-22-2009 02:05 PM)CJ Wrote:  

Hey, I'm going to Vegas the first week in November, any tips from your experience Kona? I haven't been since I was 18, so that doesn't really even count.

The good news is the nice hotels are crazy cheap right now.

- MPM

Las Vegas

Quote: (10-22-2009 02:11 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

The good news is the nice hotels are crazy cheap right now.

- MPM

The better news is my friend is going for work so the hotel and car are paid for, and I've got family working for the airline so that'll be cheap too. Went to college with this cat and he figured having me along would be the best way to have the most fun in LV. Pressure is on, but I'll come through!

Las Vegas

CJ,

Read all of the G's info earlier in this thread. Take Roosh's advice at get out there early.

Staying at a fancy hotel was a big winner for me. You say yours is paid for and thats cool but if its low brow see if you can pay extra for a suite. Stay somewhere girls want to be in the first place.

Me and my little brother talked him into a three way at a place called Tao in the Venetian with relative ease. That's where the Asian/Island girls go. Lots work there too. It's like a giant warehouse filled with douchebags and the girls who love them. There were a lot of bouncers/bartenders there that were of Hawaiian/Samoan descent. Tell them your cousin Junior from Waianae (Why-uh-nye) told you to look for his buddy. Ask the Samoanest looking brother there if he's him. Tell him your cousin said to look for Tiny. A lot of larger Polynesian men are named Junior or Tiny and all have family in Waianae. Even if it's not him he'll probably say "No, but you know Tiny/Junior? Thats my cousin, brah" This got me and my bro into one of the VIP sections, no problem. We speak the language though. There was a waitress there who's sister I went to highschool with who pro-bonoed the hell out of us too, but she had put her two weeks in before I was there.

Wherever you go, wear nice clothes, and look and act like you are somebody. Take advantage of your hotel's concierge services. The call ahead is golden. Remember that the service employees are just as swoopable as the partygirls.

And don't gamble.

Aloha!

Las Vegas

We're staying at Planet Hollywood, so hopefully that helps.

Unfortunately, I will definitely be gambling. I'm a fairly experience hold 'em player, so I'm going to try a few satellites to see if I can't get in a bigger tourney. NO cash poker games or anything else though, I actually hate gambling.

Another old college roommate of mine lives out there, so if we can find him, that should help too. I'm going to go read all of G's advice, and of course take yours and Roosh's. Should be a fun trip.

Las Vegas

Quote: (10-23-2009 05:50 AM)Kona Wrote:  

CJ,

Read all of the G's info earlier in this thread. Take Roosh's advice at get out there early.

Staying at a fancy hotel was a big winner for me. You say yours is paid for and thats cool but if its low brow see if you can pay extra for a suite. Stay somewhere girls want to be in the first place.

Me and my little brother talked him into a three way at a place called Tao in the Venetian with relative ease. That's where the Asian/Island girls go. Lots work there too. It's like a giant warehouse filled with douchebags and the girls who love them. There were a lot of bouncers/bartenders there that were of Hawaiian/Samoan descent. Tell them your cousin Junior from Waianae (Why-uh-nye) told you to look for his buddy. Ask the Samoanest looking brother there if he's him. Tell him your cousin said to look for Tiny. A lot of larger Polynesian men are named Junior or Tiny and all have family in Waianae. Even if it's not him he'll probably say "No, but you know Tiny/Junior? Thats my cousin, brah" This got me and my bro into one of the VIP sections, no problem. We speak the language though. There was a waitress there who's sister I went to highschool with who pro-bonoed the hell out of us too, but she had put her two weeks in before I was there.

Wherever you go, wear nice clothes, and look and act like you are somebody. Take advantage of your hotel's concierge services. The call ahead is golden. Remember that the service employees are just as swoopable as the partygirls.

And don't gamble.

Aloha!

Ha.

You have to love Kona's "Island Game". It is so thorough.

- MPM

Las Vegas

Quote: (10-23-2009 12:35 PM)CJ Wrote:  

We're staying at Planet Hollywood, so hopefully that helps.

Unfortunately, I will definitely be gambling. I'm a fairly experience hold 'em player, so I'm going to try a few satellites to see if I can't get in a bigger tourney. NO cash poker games or anything else though, I actually hate gambling.

Another old college roommate of mine lives out there, so if we can find him, that should help too. I'm going to go read all of G's advice, and of course take yours and Roosh's. Should be a fun trip.

Like Kona said, where you stay really matters in Vegas.

Never been to Planet Hollywood, and I am guessing it might hurt you a little.

But it is hard to argue with a free room. Especially in a down economy.

The good thing is, the girls are super easy at the lower and mid range hotels.

Me?

I always stay top tier.

Have fun. Make it happen.

Give us a report when you come back.

- MPM

Las Vegas

Quote: (10-23-2009 04:32 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Like Kona said, where you stay really matters in Vegas.

Never been to Planet Hollywood, and I am guessing it might hurt you a little.

But it is hard to argue with a free room. Especially in a down economy.

IDK, I was worried at first, but look seriously at it:

http://www.planethollywoodresort.com/

I think that's decent, right?

Las Vegas

Heh, after watching that video again, if it's good enough for Simon, Ivey and Arnie, it's good enough for me. I will definitely come back with a full report. Wish me luck boys, this is like a final exam on all the knowledge I've gained in PUA so far.

Las Vegas

Quote: (10-23-2009 08:17 PM)CJ Wrote:  

Heh, after watching that video again, if it's good enough for Simon, Ivey and Arnie, it's good enough for me. I will definitely come back with a full report. Wish me luck boys, this is like a final exam on all the knowledge I've gained in PUA so far.

I can't believe I forgot this gem:

Impeccable Technique: Vegas Beyond Undefeated

http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2006/11/imp...eyond.html

Las Vegas

Great timing, I leave Friday for LA, then Vegas on Sunday.

So, what I've learned:

- Hit the scene early
- Dress well
- Hope my hotel works... as no one verified, it's not top of the line, but I just hope it's decent enough, oh well at least it's free!
- Network with the bartenders/bouncers
- Bring cash, which I was considering doing anyway

I did enjoy your take on the DJs, my old roommate in college was a frat brother with DJ Greenup, dunno if he's still out there. I'd think knowing the DJ would help though.

On a side note I'm actually looking forward to the run-off, and girls on their sexual awakening vibe filtering into Vegas from Podunk, USA, hell I'm just looking to get a few notches for myself and my friend as a thank you for inviting me.

Las Vegas

How do you get a free hotel in vegas?

Las Vegas

I´m from Vegas. My advise to anyone wanting to pick up chicks is go to Stoney´s on Thursday night for ladies night (Stoney´s Las Vegas Boulevard, the other one blows). Also, try to hook up with some locals and find out things going on. Seriously, the strip isn´t the best part of Las Vegas. If you can find a good house party, do that before you go to any club. Also, there are a lot of great places off the strip, too many to list. Best nightclub is Tao though if you are interested in that scene. Clubs in Vegas are expensive as fuck though. Seriously, try to find something better to do. Also, blondies on Tuesday nights in Planet Hollywood, lots of women. Not sure if they still do it, but they used to do $10 all you can drink w/beer pong tournies and dancing afterwards. You can also meet some interesting people around Carnival Court. It seems like that´s one of the heavy traffic areas.

Las Vegas

Anyone want any more advice on what to do in Vegas, just PM me.

Las Vegas

If anyone is going to Las Vegas, they are basically giving rooms away:

Get Away with More for Less in Spring at Mandalay Bay with rates from $75 including:

- $25 Food and Beverage Credit
- $100 Cabana Credit
- Complimentary Access to House of Blues Foundation Room
- 50% off mid-week entry into Moorea Beach (Monday-Thursday) – Opens March 15, 2010
- 30% off Disney’s The Lion King Tickets* (when you stay on or before June 22, 2010)
- 2-for-1 Original Margaritas at Hussong’s Mexican Cantina
- 2-for-1 Breakfast at House of Blues (Monday - Thursday)

http://www.mandalaybay.com/

Las Vegas

Las Vegas in May

http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2010/03/las...n-may.html

Las Vegas

Last December before my friends and I went to Vegas, we bought a groupon for http://www.nitetours.com for $39 regular price is $89 I think. Anyway, for that we got taken to 3 clubs, the one at Aria, Haze and Pure, we got in VIP style to each club, with little waiting and didn't have to pay extra for cover. We met in a large group of 50 to 60 people at Aria at a bar, then we got split into groups of 15-20. They transported us on Limo Party buses to the other clubs, and on the bus we got to drink unlimited beers, or smirnof ice. The four of us agreed that it was well worth it, and we'll do it again. There were a lot of attractive girls in the group, and the group atmosphere made it easy to vibe with them.

I have not only seen groupon offer discounts for nite tours, travelzoo.com offered them a few weeks ago.

Las Vegas

Quote: (09-28-2009 03:07 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Also what do you know about these pool party places?

My brother grew up on the beach and is completely confident around bikini girls. I don't think he'll have any problems out gaming the midwest douches, seeing as he'll be more in his element and they'll be so far from theirs. But do grown men go there? Is the pool just a giant puddle of bodily fluids?

Aloha!

Supposedly I'm a grown man (early 30s), and I go. I've been a few times this summer. These pool parties can be great. The girls are nearly all in bikinis, and so the fat or unattractive ones will feel self conscious and stay out. Most people are drinking, most are happy and ready to have a good time. Be one of them. I don't recommend getting cabanas. You will want to roam around and be social, not be stuck in one place. Also, if you are cool people will invite you into theirs. The pools are filled with chlorine, and that is a good thing. Here is my take on a few of the pool scenes based on my experiences:

Ditch Fridays (Palms). Very large. Easy to get in if you stay at Palms (free pass). If you are not staying at Palms, just wait in line, I think you can get in still. Mixed crowd. Some ghetto people, some not, a lot of douches. I had fun but there are better places to go. People more reserved here than at other places.

Wet Republic (MGM). Large. I think it's tough to get in, but I'm not sure. The one time I was there we hustled our way in for free / had a hook-up (we befriended our hook-up at another pool - it pays to be social). Lots of fun. Easy to make friends. Lots of incredibly drunk people and attractive girls, in bikinis, ready to party. Party with them.

Marquee Day Club (Cosmo). Medium sized. If you stay at Cosmo, not hard to get in, otherwise come early and hustle it. Fun crowd. Attractive girls, all ready to party. I had the most fun at this place, and returned a couple of times. Had great DJs spinning every time. We spent a lot of time in the afternoon in a cabana (not ours) - just make friends and be social and people will want to invite you into their world.

My experience has made me a firm believer in the greatness of the pool parties above and beyond the night life. I would go all out for both, but recently Ive had more fun in the daytime (and more success as well).

For the night, I would hit up the hotel bars early, hit the clubs afterward if you need to (don't go too late though). If you can, pre-party with girls you met at a pool party in your room or theirs before the clubs. I think you should be able to pull this off if you try hard enough. Everyone goes to Vegas to have fun and meet fun people; so should you.

For clubs, if you roll in with a few guys only, grease the bouncer and you should be able to jump the line anywhere. If you already swooped a herd of girls prior and bring them along, you might be able to just jump the line for nothing. Just be nice to the bouncers but also direct. I like XS personally. It's huge. Also, if you stay at THEHotel, you should hit up the Mix in the penthouse. Great view.

Las Vegas

There's many different opinions on just about all places on this forum but Vegas is one of those where the consensus is rock solid on where to go, stay and wear.