rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DATA SHEET: Curitiba Brasil (Warning High end and short, excluding day game)

Here is a quick sheet on Curitiba. Basically the city is less of a disaster compared to Rio with a population in the low millions and off the beaten path in terms of tourism. The city is extremely rich so you can find English speaking women in seconds! This means if your day game is good you'll wreck shop even without Portuguese (I say this as I practice with a girl i met there 1 year ago!). Anyway i warn about high end because i lucked out and met some richer side people and the day game version is prob best for most players out there so i'll start with that.

Jardim Botanical: This is basically a main tourist attraction in the city but as i said before no one goes to Curitiba from the west so u are good to go. Here's the basic pickup thread i use.

"Oi tudu bom, onde esta um bom restaurante?" (hey where's a good restaurant)
Girl says something worthless...
"Ah legal! Eu preciso praticar meu portuguese, desculpe nao brasilliero"
(cool, i need to practice portguese, sorry not brazillian)
she will either thread you into where you are from or what you know in Portuguese
Here you answer in english if she says "Onde vc mora" (where u from)
Either way I auto thread into what i know in Portuguese here is the correct answer "Eu falo um pouco portuguese, por exemplo maos ou dedos" (I know a little such as hands and fingers). I say this as i place my hand out palm up in a you understand what i am saying fashion.
At this point if she's into you she will touch you and laugh for those that have been to Brasil this is normal as you know and is a dead give away that she likes you. Here its tough to steer specific things to say but that's the whole opener for day game in that park.

With the above set you can run day game at the following places and use the same set of info. Paço Municipal, Curitiba Trade Center, every single place but the mall u can use the above thread. There are also a billion universities so you'll be in great shape.

High End Night Life: I saw a lot of complaints on here about the women in high end bars/clubs. I agree its harder to pull above your own look but i can't say if I agree with avoiding them because if you're a 6 for example and pull a 6 in the club who happens to be worth a ridiculous amount of money i'd be fine with that. Anyway thats basically when u know u're in a high end bar in brasil there will be no singing in the music.

Lique and Awake: These are the 2 high end clubs that cost mega bank to get into ($60USD minimum). Maybe it has changed since i last went but its usually rough. But again if you pull a rich girl who covers your cost who cares! Come in here dressed in a muscle T like other brazillians so it kinda seems like u are staying there and then simply approach people in your range and you'll immediately know if you can close out. My usual thread at these super high end places is "hey you look well traveled have you been to Paris?" Seems much more "Beta" or whatever but it works for me because these girls want to feel like they are interesting or whatever. Blah blah about travel because they probably spent years 17-19 hooking up with random dudes all over the place. After about 1 hour of BS gaming you can get a date with her later go out to sushi and you've got a rich girl on your arm! Again everyone has different views but hanging out with a 6 who pays for your entire experience versus a 8/9 who can't afford a taco bell meal... i have no idea whats better

Hope this shiz was useful, but the above thread on day game has gotten me quickly to new hook ups so thats prob the best for you guys on here. Please if you are deciding between Rio and Curitiba... GO TO CURITIBA unless you are sterotypical american man blonde hair blue eyed. Otherwise i repeat again CURITIBA, cuter women and your exoticness will be maximized.

Nice report, +1 from me.

I spent a weekend in Curitiba a couple of years ago. I'd say don't go. You won't get an easy bang. These are girls who are well off and practically European. I saw many Russian and German looking people who were, in fact, Brazilian.

However, the city does have a cool live music scene and good bars for beer. It was funny seeing Brazilian bands doing covers of songs from Chili Peppers, Coldplay, etc.

It's a southern Brazilian city and most people have roots in Europe. Lots of Ukrainian descendants, Eastern European, German, and even Middle Eastern.

It's considered Brazil's cleanest city.

It's also very diverse. I saw a mosque there.

It's also Brazil's greenest and most environmentally-friendly city. There's a shit ton of parks.

It's considered to have the best quality of life. The infrastructure is pretty good (good urban planning). US cities and others around the world study Curitiba in this regard--quite an honor for a Brazilian city.

I have pics but no need to share them.

All in all, I found the place generally boring and mostly for families. I wouldn't go there as a man on the prowl or even for tourism. Nothing to really see or do there.

Agreed with 99% of this. The only part I don't agree with is don't go.

As you already saw there was no one night stand topic, because it's damn near impossible. The reason why I say go is because most guys don't make that much money. I am guessing you have more $$$ than most and prob high end game. However, for a average dude if you do the day game outlined above an get one of the rich girls (as u called out the city is expensive) I don't see downside to having a 6/7 on your arm who coddles you. I don't have that much coin so having her take me around and buy me drinks/sushi is pretty fun because my only cost is a plane ticket. Again, agree not one night stand and not highest of all quality compared to someplace like floripa. Fair?

Just trying to add a different type of game/lifestyle on that city. Or sure if u have coin though don't go.

Quote: (03-04-2012 03:25 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Agreed with 99% of this. The only part I don't agree with is don't go.

As you already saw there was no one night stand topic, because it's damn near impossible. The reason why I say go is because most guys don't make that much money. I am guessing you have more $$$ than most and prob high end game. However, for a average dude if you do the day game outlined above an get one of the rich girls (as u called out the city is expensive) I don't see downside to having a 6/7 on your arm who coddles you. I don't have that much coin so having her take me around and buy me drinks/sushi is pretty fun because my only cost is a plane ticket. Again, agree not one night stand and not highest of all quality compared to someplace like floripa. Fair?

Just trying to add a different type of game/lifestyle on that city. Or sure if u have coin though don't go.

Yeah. I see where you're coming from. I just assume most guys reading this won't have that much time to work with. For the time and energy, I think there are better places to be in Brazil.

If money were the issue, I wouldn't even go to the South, or even Brazil for that matter. That's not a cool country to lay low in if you're on a budget. You should go further south into Argentina and flip the script (think steaks and wines everyday).

In Parana, I would opt for a second tier/third tier city like Londrina, or even Foz do Iguazu (much cheaper than Curitiba).

If I had to choose one place in Southern Brazil, that would be Floripa without a doubt. It's worth the extra money.

Best places to be in Brazil are places along the coast.

Curitiba just doesn't feel like BRAZIL. I found it too boring. It's like a European city in South America.

But I won't knock your advice. Thanks for dropping a data sheet. That's what's important.

Agree completely, trying to give some differentiated game advise. People who only talk about high end are either rich, or new to the game and have "high standards". Failure. you're clearly not in the new group so this sheet is def not for you my man, keep rolling high and chasing tail.0

Hopefully I'll have enough coin to just do the scene you're referring to but I am a young dude so I may as well get better looking and wait it out, all gravy from there.

I really appreciate this data sheet, because I'm very likely living in Curitiba this upcoming May for an advanced grammar/business course while doing some Urban Planning research for my graduate program too. I think it will help that I have 2.5 years of Portuguese under my belt from university related classes too.

Would you happen to have any info on love hotels as I"m likely staying with a host family? Lol

Floripa is a great place for the beaches, scenery as you gotta maybe visit two times. 1st time for the beaches, scenery, etc staying in cheaper lodging. 2nd time during peak season after Christmas till about Carnaval for all the beach parties in Jurere Internacional, etc with proximate but more expensive lodging you can share with ppl you know. For year around cities better throughout calendar except for holidays, it sounds like Sao Paulo, Rio, Belo Horizonte, Porto Alegre, and Curitiba will be way to go.

Brigado pelas dicas outra vez e me informe se vc tiver mais informacao pra mim. Tchau e ate logo!

Quote: (11-07-2012 03:03 PM)yb13 Wrote:  

I really appreciate this data sheet, because I'm very likely living in Curitiba this upcoming May for an advanced grammar/business course while doing some Urban Planning research for my graduate program too. I think it will help that I have 2.5 years of Portuguese under my belt from university related classes too.

Would you happen to have any info on love hotels as I"m likely staying with a host family? Lol

Floripa is a great place for the beaches, scenery as you gotta maybe visit two times. 1st time for the beaches, scenery, etc staying in cheaper lodging. 2nd time during peak season after Christmas till about Carnaval for all the beach parties in Jurere Internacional, etc with proximate but more expensive lodging you can share with ppl you know. For year around cities better throughout calendar except for holidays, it sounds like Sao Paulo, Rio, Belo Horizonte, Porto Alegre, and Curitiba will be way to go.

Brigado pelas dicas outra vez e me informe se vc tiver mais informacao pra mim. Tchau e ate logo!
Agora Eu escolheria Belo Horizonte com o clima e as mulhers tao bonitas. Mas para foder Manaus e o Nordeste e o melhor do Brasil.

I work in a related profession to planning, used to study Curatiba heaps at uni! Jamie Learner, the ex mayor did an amazing job with this city, the city definitely has very poor areas though as other Brazil cities along with poor women, however the planning has allowed them much better movement across the city, to work, study, better themselves (oh no!) ect... so who knows you might snag easier bangs from these girls.

Quote: (11-08-2012 12:15 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Agora Eu escolheria Belo Horizonte com o clima e as mulhers tao bonitas. Mas para foder Manaus e o Nordeste e o melhor do Brasil.

Brigado pelo conselho. Antes de chegar em Curitiba, eu terei paradas em Salvador & Natal. Eu escolhi Curitiba pq o meu aluguel sera gratis pelo meu amigo bem enquanto eu nao conheco ninguem em BH. Tb vou ter influencias sociais no inicio qual e uma boa coisa, nao e? Durante a minha estadia, eu vou passar algum tempo em BH, Sao Paulo, e Foz do Iguacu. Thanks again!

So in other words, the advantage I'll have is close to free rent, a family to live with, and exisiting social circles to work with for perhaps meeting great ladies [Image: smile.gif]. Still have plans to visit Salvador, Natal, Belo Horizonte, Sao Paulo, and Iguassu Falls as well.

If you're going to have a group already you'll be fine out there. As you know there are a lot of "house party" kind of events out in Curitiba. The "drink before we go out drinking" is the best way to find out whose single and whose not IMHO.

You'll have fun, if you find some spots don't forget to update this thread!

Quote: (11-08-2012 04:32 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

If you're going to have a group already you'll be fine out there. As you know there are a lot of "house party" kind of events out in Curitiba. The "drink before we go out drinking" is the best way to find out whose single and whose not IMHO.

You'll have fun, if you find some spots don't forget to update this thread!

Thanks! Of course I will update this thread about game advice, happenings, good spots, and other strategy. For now I only know one really good friend, but I'll naturally flow into his spheres of influence, which I'll be thankful for.

Quote: (11-08-2012 12:33 PM)yb13 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-08-2012 12:15 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Brigado pelo conselho. Antes de chegar em Curitiba, eu terei paradas em Salvador & Natal. Eu escolhi Curitiba pq o meu aluguel sera gratis pelo meu amigo bem enquanto eu nao conheco ninguem em BH. Tb vou ter influencias sociais no inicio qual e uma boa coisa, nao e? Durante a minha estadia, eu vou passar algum tempo em BH, Sao Paulo, e Foz do Iguacu. Thanks again!

So in other words, the advantage I'll have is close to free rent, a family to live with, and exisiting social circles to work with for perhaps meeting great ladies [Image: smile.gif]. Still have plans to visit Salvador, Natal, Belo Horizonte, Sao Paulo, and Iguassu Falls as well.

My cock is happy in Manaus with young university chicks, though it is hot as hell. So no problem bringing them back to my air conditioned pad. In Curitiba I would suffer, I am sure in more important ways. Who cares about how good the city planning was. That is for an architecture website.

Who cares about how good the city planning was. That is for an architecture website.

Listen to this guy.

^Well said Choche. Sounds like Manaus is treating you well.

Quote: (11-08-2012 09:05 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

^Well said Choche. Sounds like Manaus is treating you well.

It treats every man over 30 who has his shit together and speaks portuguese..... very well. I will have to see how it compares to the Dominican Republic. Even the young foreign dudes would be pretty happy here, though dont expect girlfriend material or great weather.
I commend Bacchus for his solid data sheet of this city.

My understanding from speaking to Brazilians who live there, as well as from reading these comments, is that Curitiba is a good place to live, not visit. There aren't many attractions there and the women, while attractive, aren't necessarily better than any other city, so going out of one's way to spend a few days there is probably pointless. However, I'm always hearing that it offers the best quality of life in Brazil, so as a place to lay one's hat for six months or more it would be a good option.

-LS

Quote: (11-10-2012 10:00 PM)lilseezie Wrote:  

My understanding from speaking to Brazilians who live there, as well as from reading these comments, is that Curitiba is a good place to live, not visit. There aren't many attractions there and the women, while attractive, aren't necessarily better than any other city, so going out of one's way to spend a few days there is probably pointless. However, I'm always hearing that it offers the best quality of life in Brazil, so as a place to lay one's hat for six months or more it would be a good option.

-LS

Quality of life is all good if the city offers regular poon. But like Florionapolis, it offers more hyoe than pussy,

Quote: (11-10-2012 11:59 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

-LS

Quality of life is all good if the city offers regular poon. But like Florionapolis, it offers more hyoe than pussy,

I get what you mean about Floripa, but I can't remember a time when Curitiba was overhyped for poontang, lol. I'm going to be stuck there regardless for my grad program research along with continuing advanced grammar training so might as well make the most out of it! The city/municipality will at least be 4 times bigger than Floripa with more going on offpeak season so at least that I can look forward to.

Quote: (11-11-2012 12:13 AM)yb13 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-10-2012 11:59 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

-LS

I get what you mean about Floripa, but I can't remember a time when Curitiba was overhyped for poontang, lol. I'm going to be stuck there regardless for my grad program research along with continuing advanced grammar training so might as well make the most out of it! The city/municipality will at least be 4 times bigger than Floripa with more going on offpeak season so at least that I can look forward to.

It is overhyped in terms of the quality of women. But more than that..... IMO if a city in Brazil does not offer 10 different girls per month it is not worth it.

Its sounding like Curitiba, not much of a place for poon relative to to many other places.

Quote: (11-11-2012 12:19 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

It is overhyped in terms of the quality of women. But more than that..... IMO if a city in Brazil does not offer 10 different girls per month it is not worth it.

I don't think anyone on the forum has spent enough time in Curitiba to make that determination.

WestCoast - How long were you in Curitiba?

Roughly a month time spent there.

I know a group of people there who are well off so my experience is more "plugged in" rather than visiting.

The city is huge, so like any other city, just need to know where to look. I have an upward bias of the place, for reasons mentioned above and in this comment.

Quote: (11-11-2012 06:02 PM)lilseezie Wrote:  

Quote: (11-11-2012 12:19 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I don't think anyone on the forum has spent enough time in Curitiba to make that determination.

WestCoast - How long were you in Curitiba?

Agree with you for the most part. But there is enough circumstancial evidence, if you search the Braziianl forum threads, to safely say that Curitiba is not a city one goes to to get laid.
If Belo Horizonte was difficult, I can only imagine how Curitiba would be.

Yes I'm sure there are easier places. But nonetheless, I hope to one day tackle Curitiba first-hand. Maybe do a stint there and in another city to have a good basis for comparison.