rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bi-lingual game

Bi-lingual game

OK, after some decent successes over the span of a year or so, I'm going to share this:

Bi-lingual game (intermediate level). Doesn't cater to all.

For you guys out there who master English and the native language fluently. I speak English with a genuine American accent, so unless I specifically speak my other tongue, people always peg me as American.

What I then do is play the new guy in town/tourist, and this gives me permission to ask silly questions only an ignoramus would ask, but since I already know the answers, I will ask silly shit which makes the girls laugh at my innocence. I peg myself as the funny, extroverted, American exchange student/tourist with crazy ideas about locals.

They will then excitedly ask me where I'm from and then I play the Rooshian world-traveler card, as I segue into details of past travels, etc. etc. I become an exciting person and they begin to pedestalize me (just a tad). They ask all sorts of questions, which I give honest answers to (no need to not answer sicne you already have brownie points for being a tourist - your "mystery" factor is already higher, so answering indirectly will hurt you more than help you). like "How long are you staying?" Me: "oh, I don't know - depends if I like it here, maybe a few months, maybe forever", Her: "What do you do?" Me: "I'm doing a degree in [insert silly name for Economics here: happiness, felicity maximization, etc. etc.].

EVENTUALLY they ask, SO, how long have you been her for? They should not ask this before the 20 minute mark, if they do ask, sidestep the question by pretending not to hear and changing subject with new outrageous topic.

When the timing is right, and they ask, I break the truth to them "16 years".

"What? But then of course you speak [insert language here]"

"Yep, sure do" [in said language, perfect, accent-free]

The usually make a face, scream, laugh, hit me playfully, but always with those eyes: "you cocky bastard, but I'm really digging it!".

Needless to say, this only works with chicks with a sense of humor, but my success rate with this has been absolutely stellar (by my humble standards). I haven't used it as much as I might because I want to avoid using lying by omission as a crutch, but it's really my forte, so i figured, what the hell!

Latest success: she never asked the question, so as we were going out at it "round 2" I blurted "spread your legs" in the local lingo. She freaked out, but quickly forgave me and we had a total blast.

I understand this isn't useful to a lot of guys in here, but I hope it inspires you to achieve Bourne level fluency in multiple languages, because this is one fun way to game. I have not tried it as a day-game strategy because that would be a bit crazy, but in a night venue taking the piss on folks seems completely legitimate. I guess it's because everyone agrees they're there to have fun.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Bi-lingual game

That's pretty slick. I like it. I'm guessing your other language is Spanish by your name [Image: lol.gif] I speak 3 languages as well.

I play a different version of this. I do dumb/smart game. I never really let on how much I know about anything. I try to be friendly and blend in on their level. Then once in a while show a little glimmer of insight and charm them. People are fun to mess with ...especially in groups.

Team Nachos

Bi-lingual game

Love this. What kind of venues/areas are you succesful with this? I figure my success wouldn't be as good since chances of finding a good english speaking girl over here are not that high.

Quote: (03-04-2012 11:36 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

That's pretty slick. I like it. I'm guessing your other language is Spanish by your name [Image: lol.gif] I speak 3 languages as well.

I play a different version of this. I do dumb/smart game. I never really let on how much I know about anything. I try to be friendly and blend in on their level. Then once in a while show a little glimmer of insight and charm them. People are fun to mess with ...especially in groups.

Parlay, what languages do you speak?

Bi-lingual game

You could also work this to your advantage in other ways by eavesdropping or knowing what the girls were saying to each other.

Your sitting there gaming some girls in english, they "girl talk" to each in their native language not thinking you understand what they are saying to each other, could give you a significant advantage if you dont give it away.

Never show your cards unless it benefits you

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Bi-lingual game

Jefe, I like your strategy, and I apply this stuff daily up to the moment of "truth". But what next when they ask you why you were just kidding? I´m pretty sure most of the chicks will laugh and walk away, because they will sure identify you as a gamer.

Anyway, I´m going to try this stuff.

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Bi-lingual game

I only do this when I'm in a night-venue (should work in most "popular" night venues, where girls go to hook up and be seen... a crummy dive bar and no one will give a shit), haven't tried doing in day-setting in a coffee shop. For some reason, I think that'd backfire badly. But in Tegucigalpa, there must be some sweet spots where the upper-class hang-out and you can try this? I thought everybody did an exhcange in the US? Of course, if you look like the mestizos, it'll be tougher, but if you're a fresa, well! You're good to go.

At night, practical jokes are OK, and this one is so harmless, but funny. I can't imagine a negative reaction except from 1) jealous guys or 2) boring girls.

But the best part is when you actually reveal you are full of shit. They start out thinking you're joking, then you convince them with your flawless English or American accent (or another), and then "so, how long have you been here?". Sixteen years. Then the mouth drops, and you are good. INSTANT ATTRACTION, often even if there was none before.

So... yeah, if you do this in the day-time, I can see them brushing you off as an irritating prankster. Think of the plausibility of why you're approaching them? If you play a tourist in a day-setting, she thinks you've got no intentions whatsoever. You'd have to take it very far down elderly chat, personal questions and whatnot, before you could get a number you could work with. That would be a more serious lie.

But at night... everyone's ultimately out there to barter in the meat market. You play your joke, she laughs at your unorthodox approach, but it's ok, because whether you were a tourist or not you still approached to get to know her either way. So why shouldn't she continue the interaction just because you're a bilingual guy who speaks at least two langauges flawlessly (and other interesting bait you've dropped by that point).

Sometimes I feel it's like a crutch for not approaching directly, but it's just so much more interesting this way. I only use it 1-2 times every other time I go out. Otherwise I imagine it'd get boring.

I cannot imagine how cool it would be to have 4-5 languages down FLUENTLY enough to do this. That would be unreal...

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Bi-lingual game

I agree this makes perfectly sense at night. I spit this strategy in my daygame, but maintaining the role as visitor/foreigner. After the bang I might tell things how they actually are, so I´m eager to try this out.

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)