rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Yoga Pickup

Yoga Pickup

Yoga Pickup, anybody done it?

I've been to a few yoga classes, and it's a real touchy-feely environment. Girl's basically know why guys are taking a yoga class (to get girls, of course). I'm going to go to a couple classes this week at my local gym and chat up some girls and post here about it, but if any of you have done it give some info/techniques.

I'm guessing I will try to get there somewhat early, look at where the hotties assemble their mats, put mine around there, and make a lot of exaggerated moans while i'm doing my downward dogs. [Image: tongue.gif]

[Image: yogagame.jpg?w=317&h=382]

Yoga Pickup

Ok, maybe yoga instructor isn't a bad gig.

Yoga Pickup

Quote: (09-23-2009 07:26 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Yoga Pickup, anybody done it?

I've been to a few yoga classes, and it's a real touchy-feely environment. Girl's basically know why guys are taking a yoga class (to get girls, of course). I'm going to go to a couple classes this week at my local gym and chat up some girls and post here about it, but if any of you have done it give some info/techniques.

I'm guessing I will try to get there somewhat early, look at where the hotties assemble their mats, put mine around there, and make a lot of exaggerated moans while i'm doing my downward dogs. [Image: tongue.gif]

[Image: yogagame.jpg?w=317&h=382]

Yeah, keep us updated.

I have always wanted to try this move but never gotten around to it.

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

Yoga Pickup

damn that pic still has me laughing. begs the question of where does one draw the line between 'pickup' and an innocent labial assessment.

Words heard spoken by a yoga instructor in my own gym just days ago. Buff yoga instructor is showing cute early 30's chick the downward dog. As she giggles while he's behind her, he says to her 'that's right, you're my little downward doggy aren't you.'

Yoga Pickup

i've always heard that girls are always farting in yoga class. probably because of the extreme stretches and relaxation, they just start lettin em rip. kinda gross if you ask me. not sure though, no firsthand experience.

Yoga Pickup

Bumping this thread to ask about yoga.

I was thinking about joining a yoga studio, to mix up my workout regimen and to make local friends that are cool. It will probably be a place with a very 'community' type feel, and I probably wouldn't mack at all inside the studio. I'd probably flirt with the girls there like I would a coworker - be cool, don't go any more direct than casually mentioning that you're going for drinks and that she's welcome to join you. It'd probably be best to focus on becoming friends and leveraging that instead. I've done yoga here and there and enjoyed it, though I never did it with much consistency.

Have you banged a girl you met at or through yoga? How is it for getting in circles with cute girls? How did it go down for you? Are there any other types of gyms you'd recommend? Eg, pilates, bar method, pole dancing [Image: wink.gif]

I suspect that your mileage will vary a lot depending on the studio, just like with bars. The best places are probably the independent studios, as opposed to the big box gyms hosting yoga classes.

Yoga Pickup

I'm going to start going to yoga classes as well. Just a few sessions, not necessarily to game but definitely will small talk/banter with the talent there. Who knows what social circle game could turn up in an environment like that.

Yoga Pickup

Quote: (09-26-2012 11:21 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Bumping this thread to ask about yoga.

I was thinking about joining a yoga studio, to mix up my workout regimen and to make local friends that are cool. It will probably be a place with a very 'community' type feel, and I probably wouldn't mack at all inside the studio. I'd probably flirt with the girls there like I would a coworker - be cool, don't go any more direct than casually mentioning that you're going for drinks and that she's welcome to join you. It'd probably be best to focus on becoming friends and leveraging that instead. I've done yoga here and there and enjoyed it, though I never did it with much consistency.

Have you banged a girl you met at or through yoga? How is it for getting in circles with cute girls? How did it go down for you? Are there any other types of gyms you'd recommend? Eg, pilates, bar method, pole dancing [Image: wink.gif]

I suspect that your mileage will vary a lot depending on the studio, just like with bars. The best places are probably the independent studios, as opposed to the big box gyms hosting yoga classes.

I have a buddy that goes to LVAC (las vegas athletitc club, think Globo gym) and does the bootcamp workouts. He bangs girls out of there ALL the time.

There's a yoga place I've been to a couple times called Vegas Hot, and there are some seriously gorgeous women in there. I'm going to start going more often.

Yoga Pickup

Quote: (09-26-2012 11:21 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

to make local friends that are cool.

I live in a very yoga part of the world. I don't trust those people.

You should bang the yoga sluts, but leave it at that. A lot of those people are freaking weird. And a whole lot of them are broke, that "community" feel you're talking about can turn into "loan me a few dollars" real quick.

Just a heads up.

Aloha!

Yoga Pickup

i've been doing some yoga lately and i've gotta say, whilst pretty much every girl in there is in good nick, and many in their twenties and early thirties, there wasn't one chick in there i could say hand on heart that i would give a length to, i guess two or three maybes, but out of a class of nearly thirty, twenty five of which were women, that's not a great ratio
very few of the women had pleasing curves, i was hoping to see some nice WHRs in there but no, the instructor had a nice enough figure but wasn't crazy about her face
so overall, a bit disappointing
but i'll give it a few more classes, and go at different times, to see if the ratio of hotties to notties improves

Yoga Pickup

See this thread:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3957.html

Yoga Pickup

yeah i found that girls werent all that hot either. though there are a few.

my only gripe with yoga is that you cant dhv because most of the girls (at least hot ones) are amazing at yoga and it is difficult to begin with.

the other thing that happened to me recently was that i was sweating a bit and then lay down on the mat. it must have been trapped air between my back and mat, but it let out a massive farting noise. though it wasnt a fart it sounded like it was. wasnt sure whether to laugh or cry.

Yoga Pickup

When I lose another 10 pounds so I'm not disgusting, I'm going. They are definitely into sex.

They're getting in to uncomfortable positions which they hold until they b-u-r-n in order to get blissful relief and relaxation. What is THAT similar to, haha!

And they also are less likely to be fans of some sex-negative philosophy like avid Christianity. Or all up into their heads exclusively like physics or comp sci girls. AND not afraid to look different or eccentric.

I'm sold. Plus really "rough" guys who are tough competition think it's faggy. More fun for me!

Yoga Pickup

I once took a summer Yoga class at the community college. It was 1 unit, so it only cost me 24 dollars! After the first week or so, there were about 5-6 guys and 25 or so women. Of those guys, two barely spoke English, one was a new-age hippy and I can't remember the others.

It was fucking great. I was in a group of girls (most 17-21) practicing downward dogs (lovely), upward dogs, fucking supine trees, the cricket and what-have-you. This was pre-game me and yet I had a ton of fans in that class, got some numbers, squanders some opportunities that I now see as sure things (I was 19). Yoga class is such a good life decision, ESPECIALLY at a community college where chicks are just doing it to cruise through their P.E. credit.

Yoga Pickup

Went to yoga yesterday afternoon with a new member of the harem.

Actually ran into a girl I banged ten years ago at the class which was crazy. And got her new number and she has already texted me talking about helping me 'practice'.

But back to yoga. That shit had me feeling great after. Mad open and alive. Sex was really good after too. Thinking of making this a 3-5 times a week thing.

Now I'm looking into tantric yoga and doing it with shorty. Anyone have any experience with tantric yoga?

http://m.youtube.com/#/playlist?list=PL8...A799C5593D

If you're in New York yoga to the people is the spot. It's on St Marks and it's basically free. They ask for a ten dollar donation but you don't have to give anything if you don't want to.

Yoga Pickup

Its funny when guys say they will be taking up Yoga when most cannot touch their toes.

I can do the splits quite easily, not the lazy version either but the only way you're going to make any impression is if you flirt with her.

Being bad at stretching could be a big help here so you get to use the "can you help me?" excuse.

Yoga Pickup

Quote: (05-04-2013 07:25 PM)Power_Ranger Wrote:  

Its funny when guys say they will be taking up Yoga when most cannot touch their toes.

why is that funny? the whole point is to get more flexible.

also why is a girl be attracted to a guy who can do the splits?

Yoga Pickup

Quote: (05-05-2013 03:24 AM)BarkChompson Wrote:  

Its funny because being supple is one of the biggest benefits you could have and it then dawns on these men that women like it too when they choose to persue them.

Never said that she would be more attracted, read the part under it.

Yoga Pickup

Touching the toes was easy. Holding some of the other poses was hard as fuck. My arms were burning and shaking bad.

Yoga Pickup

Quote: (05-05-2013 06:47 AM)Power_Ranger Wrote:  

Quote: (05-05-2013 03:24 AM)BarkChompson Wrote:  

Its funny because being supple is one of the biggest benefits you could have and it then dawns on these men that women like it too when they choose to persue them.

Never said that she would be more attracted, read the part under it.

It's funny because you're good at something that is so obvious? Specifically how do you know girls like a flexible guy more than one who isn't.

I do capo so I know how important it is to be flexible and being limber increases your ability in a massive way, but I just don't see how being flexible by itself is something that girls look for, versus say having muscles because you lift/bodylift.

Yoga Pickup

will try it soon and report back [Image: smile.gif]

Yoga Pickup

Quote: (09-28-2012 10:03 PM)Kaywhole Wrote:  

I once took a summer Yoga class at the community college. It was 1 unit, so it only cost me 24 dollars! After the first week or so, there were about 5-6 guys and 25 or so women. Of those guys, two barely spoke English, one was a new-age hippy and I can't remember the others.

It was fucking great. I was in a group of girls (most 17-21) practicing downward dogs (lovely), upward dogs, fucking supine trees, the cricket and what-have-you. This was pre-game me and yet I had a ton of fans in that class, got some numbers, squanders some opportunities that I now see as sure things (I was 19). Yoga class is such a good life decision, ESPECIALLY at a community college where chicks are just doing it to cruise through their P.E. credit.
That is WAY less $$$ than most yoga studios would loot you for!

Quote: (05-04-2013 06:27 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

Went to yoga yesterday afternoon with a new member of the harem.

Actually ran into a girl I banged ten years ago at the class which was crazy. And got her new number and she has already texted me talking about helping me 'practice'.

But back to yoga. That shit had me feeling great after. Mad open and alive. Sex was really good after too. Thinking of making this a 3-5 times a week thing.

Now I'm looking into tantric yoga and doing it with shorty. Anyone have any experience with tantric yoga?

http://m.youtube.com/#/playlist?list=PL8...A799C5593D

If you're in New York yoga to the people is the spot. It's on St Marks and it's basically free. They ask for a ten dollar donation but you don't have to give anything if you don't want to.

So how has it been going so far? Did you guys try the Tantric Y class?

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

Yoga Pickup

Yoga is good inner game exercise. It teaches proper muscle and movement mechanics as well as helping balance.

I do bikram yoga which is in a 105 degree room w/ high humidity. Its a sequence of poses which takes 90 mins to do.

There are plenty of women in class, some are hot and younger. However it's really not a great pick up scene. You have to stay quiet before class begins, and after it ends most women either leave right away or head straight for the showers. I'm good friends with one of the guy instructors there and not even he gets very lucky.

Take yoga because it's a great idea but don't expect to meet women

Yoga Pickup

Yeah I've been doing yoga for about 1.5 years. It's great as a complement to lifting or sports, but for picking up, it sucks. As said, you have to be quiet before, during and after, and the chicks leave straight away or go to the showers. In my 18 months so far, I've only managed one number (flaky chick who has a BF) and had a crazy cougar try to pick me up. However, after yoga, I get in the zone, my mind and body feel fantastic, and my approaches at night after class are pretty productive.

Yoga Pickup

Quote: (10-06-2013 10:48 PM)Doctore Wrote:  

Yeah I've been doing yoga for about 1.5 years. It's great as a complement to lifting or sports, but for picking up, it sucks. As said, you have to be quiet before, during and after, and the chicks leave straight away or go to the showers. In my 18 months so far, I've only managed one number (flaky chick who has a BF) and had a crazy cougar try to pick me up. However, after yoga, I get in the zone, my mind and body feel fantastic, and my approaches at night after class are pretty productive.

Aweomse man, I've been at it for 8 months right now.

I can tell you've been at it for 1.5 cuz your post is real as fuck. Listen up people.