rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whats up with TOKYO?

Whats up with TOKYO?

I don't see any posts of people's experiences in Japan? Im taking a month long trip there and want to know what i should expect?

Whats up with TOKYO?

I've always wanted to check out Japan, so I'll be looking forward to your trip report.

I'm not that big on Asian women, but wouldn't mind banging a Japanese girl just to say I have.

Whats up with TOKYO?

I just got back from there after spending about 10 days with a buddy of mine. Had a blast. Managed to hook up with two women...one Japanese and one Philipina (there are a lot in Japan). He got there a couple of days before me and met a Japanese girl who spoke English, along with her friends. Most of her friends couldn't speak English, but they had never hung out with American guys before, so they were all about it. Definitely go to Roppongi in Tokyo. It is THE party central there. The girls we were with took us to a club there called "Alife" one night during ladies night. Women must have outnumbered the men 10 to 1, and they locked on us as Americans right when we walked in. The guys are generally very shy, so they don't often approach the women. I can't tell you how many times the women there would stare at you as you walked by like they wanted to bang you. They tend to be vewry immature though, and are overly converned with material things and American celebrities. And they giggle a lot. They do dress really well though, and take care of themselves (though teeth could be better).

Whats up with TOKYO?

Quote: (10-05-2009 05:51 PM)CaptMeingee Wrote:  

I just got back from there after spending about 10 days with a buddy of mine. Had a blast. Managed to hook up with two women...one Japanese and one Philipina (there are a lot in Japan). He got there a couple of days before me and met a Japanese girl who spoke English, along with her friends. Most of her friends couldn't speak English, but they had never hung out with American guys before, so they were all about it. Definitely go to Roppongi in Tokyo. It is THE party central there. The girls we were with took us to a club there called "Alife" one night during ladies night. Women must have outnumbered the men 10 to 1, and they locked on us as Americans right when we walked in. The guys are generally very shy, so they don't often approach the women. I can't tell you how many times the women there would stare at you as you walked by like they wanted to bang you. They tend to be vewry immature though, and are overly converned with material things and American celebrities. And they giggle a lot. They do dress really well though, and take care of themselves (though teeth could be better).

Congrats on the scores!

I've spent a ton of time at Yokosuka.

Those guys aren't shy, they're freaking scared of you. They know that every J-girl wants to bang an American. They think they're gonna get a animalistic Tarzan style bang.

Give it to them.

Aloha!

Whats up with TOKYO?

but they had never hung out with American guys before, so they were all about it.

I have heard this from someone else too. Its always nice to go somewhere where you have some status built in.
Are they into all American's or do they just like the blond look?
Did they give a lot of last minute resistance?

Whats up with TOKYO?

Quote: (10-05-2009 10:05 PM)PartyTime Wrote:  

but they had never hung out with American guys before, so they were all about it.

I have heard this from someone else too. Its always nice to go somewhere where you have some status built in.

Not a blond thing at all.

They love all things American. Mickey Mouse and Paris Hilton are huge, the gangsters drive Lincolns.

They do things in packs. The best way to score with one girl is to try gaming all of them in a group of 3 or 4. If you favor one too early they will all just walk away. If one can get the approval of one of the other girls in her gang, you won't have any resistance at all. Try approaching a J-girl walking by herself on the street. Either her husband is 20 feet ahead of her, or she will look at you like you're some kind of monster.

Aloha!

Whats up with TOKYO?

How easy was it to find Japanese girls that spoke enough English?

Whats up with TOKYO?

Quote: (10-05-2009 11:07 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Real easy.

If anyone's looking to experiment with J-girls first head to Waikiki or Guam. Here in Hawaii they try really hard to communicate in "Engelwish."

Another trick with them is to look for the tan ones. I'm not sure exactly how their class system works these days, but the conservative types like to keep their skin whiter. Girls with tans are the dirty workers type in their eyes. The more liberal ones don't buy into that.

Aloha!

Whats up with TOKYO?

Quote: (10-05-2009 11:25 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (10-05-2009 11:07 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Real easy.

If anyone's looking to experiment with J-girls first head to Waikiki or Guam. Here in Hawaii they try really hard to communicate in "Engelwish."

Another trick with them is to look for the tan ones. I'm not sure exactly how their class system works these days, but the conservative types like to keep their skin whiter. Girls with tans are the dirty workers type in their eyes. The more liberal ones don't buy into that.

Aloha!

do Japs care if the men have dark features ? Tann skin, brown eyes and black hair. [Image: confused.gif]

Whats up with TOKYO?

do Japs care if the men have dark features ? Tann skin, brown eyes and black hair. [Image: confused.gif]
[/quote]

I'm a white guy with green eyes and brown hair...first thing they noticed was my green eyes. They all started talking about it in Japanese and the girl who spoke English was like, "they like your eyes." My buddy was Guamanian though (very tan looking, brown eyes, shaved head), and he still got laid over there (by the English speaking Japanese girl, actually). If you approach them and give them attention, and are American, you at least have a foot in the door. Japanese men aren't very passionate with the women. It truly is a "work first" type of culture. What annoyed me though was that a lot of the bars have girls that work in there, where their primary job is to come talk to you and get you to buy them drinks. Lots of Philipinas do that as well. Best bet is to meet some normal girls outside the bars and develop something from there. Oh, they also have a thing for guys with a little more muscle definition, since Japanese guys are generally more skinny and small.

As far as English speaking...we were lucky to have the one girl. She was an exchange student in the states for two years in high school so she was fairly fluent. The girl I hooked up with was really hot, but she spoke shit for English. I had to take my dictionary everywhere, and we communicated by pointing at individual words. Most of the service industry and some people in the big cities speak a little English. The big help was that most signs are in English and Japanese (for the Metro).

Whats up with TOKYO?

Quote: (10-05-2009 10:20 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (10-05-2009 10:05 PM)PartyTime Wrote:  

Not a blond thing at all.

They love all things American. Mickey Mouse and Paris Hilton are huge, the gangsters drive Lincolns.

They do things in packs. The best way to score with one girl is to try gaming all of them in a group of 3 or 4. If you favor one too early they will all just walk away. If one can get the approval of one of the other girls in her gang, you won't have any resistance at all. Try approaching a J-girl walking by herself on the street. Either her husband is 20 feet ahead of her, or she will look at you like you're some kind of monster.

Aloha!

Yeah, Kona is on it. I definitely saw the pack mentality. They care a lot about what their friends think, and they LOVE Mickey, Minnie, Paris, and Nicole Richie. They told me Paris and Nicole were "fashionistas." They tend to get very jealous if you pay too much attention to one. Best thing to do is have a friend or two with you to run interference.

Last minute resistance was a slight problem. The friend of the girl I was hooking up with when we got back to the hotel kept asking what she was doing with me (we were in the other room and my buddy was with her). The girl was definitely moving forward with me, but she kept stopped to answer her friend and pretend like we were "just talking." My buddy was definitely guns on the mountain though, and distracted the friend long enough so we could do our thing.

Whats up with TOKYO?

Good info guys thanks for the replies. I've done a little E-digging and have found out that Roppongi or Shabuya are the best places for Americans to pick up. For those that have been there, what were your experiences in these areas? I don't know a ton of japanese, certainly not conversational level. Should I stay away from one more than the other?

Whats up with TOKYO?

Roppongi is the spot. I scored there with relative ease. I'm pretty good with the language though.

Most bars in Tokyo's closing time is based around the train schedules. Most places close around midnightish. In Roppongi though they stay open all night.

There are a lot of colleges in Shabuya. The trains are actually good places to find girls after the bars close.

Aloha!

Whats up with TOKYO?

Quote: (10-07-2009 11:07 AM)CaliSean Wrote:  

Good info guys thanks for the replies. I've done a little E-digging and have found out that Roppongi or Shabuya are the best places for Americans to pick up. For those that have been there, what were your experiences in these areas? I don't know a ton of japanese, certainly not conversational level. Should I stay away from one more than the other?

Yeah, Roppongi is renowned for the night life. I don't know enough about Shabuya. I don't speak Japanese. I just carried around a list of useful words and phrases to read. Got around fine. There are always a few people who speak English. Problem with Roppongi is that everyone knows it is the place to go...you'll have hookers and Nigerian dudes on every corner bugging the shit out of you. The prostitutes are often Japanese, and will grab you and say, "Massajee? Massajee?" A painfully obvious cover. The Nigerian dudes just follow you and try to get you to go to a club or bar or whatever. Best thing you can do is meet some girls who speak a little English during the day and go out with them at night. When my buddy and I did that is when they took us to the club where it was ladies night, and we stayed there the whole time because it was so much fun. There are so many places to go there that it might be difficult to find an active place on weekdays if you don't already know where to go ahead of time.

Whats up with TOKYO?

Roppongi has lots of older gold diggers, gangsters, and US military. The spots in Roppongi are way more "night club" than bar, if you follow. The girls who want to fuck an American for the sake of it are in Roppongi.

Shibuya is generally a younger crowd with more diverse scenes, including some live music venues.

I really liked the scene out in Shimokitazawa and some other less glitzy areas.

Kabukicho is an interesting experience. Very sleazy. You will be out of place as a white guy.

Whats up with TOKYO?

Well that was easy. Just got back from 14 days in Tokyo and man I can't wait to go back. Take away 2 days for Travel/Jetlag and these were the best couple of weeks in my life. Got my Japanese and Korean flags the first 3 nights we were there.

The place to go is definitely in Roppongi district. As long as you can dodge the Nigerians trying to bait you into every nook and cranny you are going to get some ass. The Japanese and Korean girls are loving Americans over there. It felt like we were some kind of celebrities most nights. Went to one of the Roppongi bars on a frickin Tuesday night around 10pm, walked in and no joke there were 15-20 girls and just me and my friend. The club that night I think was called GASPANIC. Needless to say we picked up fast in that place. My friend took one of those chicks back to her place and then came back for seconds about 2 hours later. Unbelievable. I mean seriously who can argue with those numbers. Im not saying that all 20 were hot but if you can't find something that satisfies your taste out of 20 broads you shouldnt be out hunting in the first place.

A couple of other good pickup spots were a place called F-BAR and another place called 911 Club. 911 and F-BAR are a little classier than GASPANIC and be prepared that you have to have a drink in your hand at all times. Another thing to remember about Japan is that the train system doesnt run all night. If you want to get back to your Hotel you better get your ass to the station by 1230 or else your gonna be out all night until at least 5am. I was out till 5am 95% of the nights MWAHAHAH. Also there are no love hotels in Roppongi. Once you find your girl, if she doesnt live around that area be prepared that your gonna have to Taxi it to someplace like Shibuya. Taxi ride came out to around 17 bucks. Love hotels were different price depending on where you were. I didnt feel the need to shop around so i wound up paying around 90-100 bucks most nights. My friend said he found one for 60 bucks when he hooked up with this Spanish flight attendant.

Thats another thing, I thought that there wouldn't be that many chicks there from other parts of the world. Man was i wrong. Theres a bar in Roppongi called Tokyo Sports bar. Most of the night, model type chicks were rolling through there. His drinks are expensive around 10 bucks a pop but he will put on whatever American Sports you want. We were watching Monday Night Football on a Wed night talking to some Russian models. Can't really beat that. All in all i recommend Japan highly if your into asian chicks. But be prepared to bring some cash.

One last thing. Stay away from the damned strip clubs. Talk about a ripoff. Some whiteguy tried to pull the whole im a white guy your white guys follow me routine. We didnt go, but ended up talking to some Marines on leave at that Sportsbar. They got baited into going the night before by that same guy and ended up paying 60 bucks entrance each. You only get two drinks for that 60 and no lapdances. I asked them how much for lapdances and they said they paid 75 bucks FOR ONE SONG. So stay away from those places unless your like
G-Manifesto balling. Anybody have any questions feel free to ask away.

Whats up with TOKYO?

Quote: (11-23-2009 04:06 PM)CaliSean Wrote:  

i recommend Japan highly if your into asian chicks.

I love Japanese girls.

Do you speak Japanese or not?

Tell the folks how speaking/not speaking Japanese helped or hurt you, please.

Sexually, did you notice big differences between the Korean and J-girls?

Aloha!

Whats up with TOKYO?

CaliSean, Awesome report! It's always nice to have some free status in a country.

Some questions:

be prepared that you have to have a drink in your hand at all times.

What do you mean "have to"?

i wound up paying around 90-100 bucks most nights.

Why not just take her back to your hotel rather than finding a love hotel? And if you staying at a hostel, wouldn't it have cost about the same to stay in a hotel if yo where paying for love hotels most nights?

Most of the night, model type chicks were rolling through there.

Any luck with the models? What was theirattitudes like?

But be prepared to bring some cash.

Can you give us some examples of costs?

Whats up with TOKYO?

Well that was easy. Just got back from 14 days in Tokyo and man I can't wait to go back. Take away 2 days for Travel/Jetlag and these were the best couple of weeks in my life. Got my Japanese and Korean flags the first 3 nights we were there.

The place to go is definitely in Roppongi district. As long as you can dodge the Nigerians trying to bait you into every nook and cranny you are going to get some ass. The Japanese and Korean girls are loving Americans over there. It felt like we were some kind of celebrities most nights. Went to one of the Roppongi bars on a frickin Tuesday night around 10pm, walked in and no joke there were 15-20 girls and just me and my friend. The club that night I think was called GASPANIC. Needless to say we picked up fast in that place. My friend took one of those chicks back to her place and then came back for seconds about 2 hours later. Unbelievable. I mean seriously who can argue with those numbers. Im not saying that all 20 were hot but if you can't find something that satisfies your taste out of 20 broads you shouldnt be out hunting in the first place.

A couple of other good pickup spots were a place called F-BAR and another place called 911 Club. 911 and F-BAR are a little classier than GASPANIC and be prepared that you have to have a drink in your hand at all times. Another thing to remember about Japan is that the train system doesnt run all night. If you want to get back to your Hotel you better get your ass to the station by 1230 or else your gonna be out all night until at least 5am. I was out till 5am 95% of the nights MWAHAHAH. Also there are no love hotels in Roppongi. Once you find your girl, if she doesnt live around that area be prepared that your gonna have to Taxi it to someplace like Shibuya. Taxi ride came out to around 17 bucks. Love hotels were different price depending on where you were. I didnt feel the need to shop around so i wound up paying around 90-100 bucks most nights. My friend said he found one for 60 bucks when he hooked up with this Spanish flight attendant.

Thats another thing, I thought that there wouldn't be that many chicks there from other parts of the world. Man was i wrong. Theres a bar in Roppongi called Tokyo Sports bar. Most of the night, model type chicks were rolling through there. His drinks are expensive around 10 bucks a pop but he will put on whatever American Sports you want. We were watching Monday Night Football on a Wed night talking to some Russian models. Can't really beat that. All in all i recommend Japan highly if your into asian chicks. But be prepared to bring some cash.

One last thing. Stay away from the damned strip clubs. Talk about a ripoff. Some whiteguy tried to pull the whole im a white guy your white guys follow me routine. We didnt go, but ended up talking to some Marines on leave at that Sportsbar. They got baited into going the night before by that same guy and ended up paying 60 bucks entrance each. You only get two drinks for that 60 and no lapdances. I asked them how much for lapdances and they said they paid 75 bucks FOR ONE SONG. So stay away from those places unless your like
G-Manifesto balling. Anybody have any questions feel free to ask away.

Great fucking report!

Do you have any specific tips on calibrating game, or is just "being gringo" enough?

Whats up with TOKYO?

Sup guys

My Japanese is very limited. I knew a few phrases from dating a half Japanese girl about ten years ago but for the most part I spoke English. The key to it is just speak broken one or two words. For the most part they remember only a few catch words from when they were studying English in High School. HOTEL and LETS GO seemed to get the point across. To me that was the fun of it. Seeing if I could get a girl to bang me without really having said much of anything. As far as getting around and things, at first Tokyo can be really overwhelming. The train system seems complicated at first because its so damned busy. Just stay patient and keep looking for the signs in English. The JR Yamanoto Line gets you to most of the major districts, Shinjuku, Harajuku, Shibuya, and Ikebukuro so thats pretty easy to remember. As far as getting to Roppongi where the night life for foreigners is, dont listen to anyone saying go to Shinjuku FUCK THAT just go to the stop after that called Yoyogi and transfer to the subway there. Save yourself the miles of walking. That easily the best travel tip I could give you guys on here.

As far as the chicks go, the Japanese and the Koreans were about the same in bed. Seemed like they were just happy to get with a foreigner. They all kept asking me about my girlfriend back home and if I had one. When i told them no they just kept saying YOU BIG LIAR. Im used to banging American and Mexican broads here in Southern California so what surpised me the most was that none of those bitches SHAVE. Or at least the ones I nailed didn't. That was a big surprise to me. I've seen Jap porn and noticed it then but really didnt pay any mind until I was actually there. B Cup was about the biggest tits I had but the Korean girls ass more than made up for it.

The model chicks in that Sports Bar i encountered on those couple of nights were kinda stuck up to be honest. I remember this one Russian chick who walked around like she was a 9 or 10 giving everyone attitudes, the bartender was an Aussie who got pissed off at her and actually told her, "Why don't you get the fuck out of my bloody bar!" Hilarious. My goal was to get as much Asian ass as possible so I wasn't really gaming on the models. In comparison to the Japanese it was just too much damned work.

The costs of things are higher there than the States for sure. Your only getting 90 yen for every dollar. A Soda or drink on a street vending machine costs about 120-180 yen. Im no math genius but thats about 2 bucks for a can of coke. There were some kick ass English pubs that had some sweet Happy Hours. Drinks were 400 yen until like 7pm. GASPANIC on Thursdays is a great deal, 300 YEN every drink. It turns to 700-900 yen on the other nights. Train to Tokyo from the airport is like 30 bucks and once you get there most train rides are 150 yen ONE WAY. So that shit adds up fast when you combine JR Lines and Subways. That aforementioned bartender told us that we could have bought a RailPass here in the states for 200 bucks. That would give us unlimited train access to ANYWHERE in Japan for two weeks. FUCK I COULDA USED THAT but oh wellz.

Game there is pretty easy guys. You need a little bit of Street Game and Club game is just about same as here with less talking and more grinding. They loved to dance so just get out there and let loose. They will come to you. We were switching it up by going into the club/bar for an hour or so then going outside and hanging out waiting for the drunk chicks to leave. My friend and I are both Tall and Blonde with green eyes so maybe that was why I had such good luck. Like i said in my first post it felt like we were celebrity status.

Anything other questions feel free to post.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Whats up with TOKYO?

Fun reports. Still laughing at "GASPANIC"

Whats up with TOKYO?

Great reports about Tokyo, a place I have always wanted to go.
CaliSean, when you say that the J-girls are very much into Americans, would you say the same about non Americans, like Europeans and Canadians or only into Americans? Would be also interesting and helpful if you could post a rough estimate of how much that 2 weeks in J-land cost you.

Thanks.

Whats up with TOKYO?

Quote: (09-23-2009 07:25 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I've always wanted to check out Japan, so I'll be looking forward to your trip report.

I'm not that big on Asian women, but wouldn't mind banging a Japanese girl just to say I have.

Player 1: Have you ever banged a Japanese girl?

Player 2: Why yes, I believe I have. (huge smirk on his face)

Kinda like that?

Me too!!!

I want to bang a Hindu chic too - just to say I have. =)

Whats up with TOKYO?

Japanese girls...for some unexplicable reason....have amazing velvet pussies. You will not want to leave the tight, glorious confines of a Japanese girl.

Everybody needs to experience one.

Whats up with TOKYO?

Quote: (03-09-2010 09:37 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Japanese girls...for some unexplicable reason....have amazing velvet pussies. You will not want to leave the tight, glorious confines of a Japanese girl.

In a mere two sentences I think you just explained the high prevalence of yellow fever. The only Asian poon I've ever experiences was Fillipina and it was incredible. The best yet, so I'm willing to believe you on the J-girl thing. Okay, I'm going to make it a mission to get my first piece of J-poon this year.