rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are women really saying --yahoo clip

http://screen.yahoo.com/what-are-women-r...34359.html

A lesson for the betas to watch how not to act. Video is geared towards those who are shackled with the ball and chain already.

Enjoy

funny how the guy who actually won the contest, is the guy that does NOT have a woman, and it's obvious why that is so. [Image: lol.gif]

Never take a woman's advice about women. That beta got all the answers right. Of course he is single. I found it highly disturbing how that woman was so dominant, and treated all of the men like little lap dogs. Anglo-American society is beyond screwed.

Compare this with the 1950's. The snopes.com verdict is undetermined (but I like to think it's true):

[Image: goodwif1.jpg]

This are the women we have lost:
[Image: vintage_ironing_housewife_tired.jpg]

[Image: opinion-graphics-2_1132354a.jpg]

[Image: housewife.jpg]

[Image: monroe_bosom.jpg]

It does not really matter what women say.Today a polish woman told me not to try to kiss her because she wanted to get to know me better and after 20 minutes she proceeded to BJ.

So no woman will tell you anything true about other women because she does not know you.Moreover online they will tell absolutely nothing.However women can be a golden information about other women but only in one case.If you have already fucked them.A woman who you have fucked has no interest in keeping secrets the purposes of other women so she will give you real advice and insight to what happens in reality.The truth is always rather shocking women want everything to be a bit decorated.

Girl: Does my butt look big in these jeans?
Tuthmosis: You wish, byatch.

Girls don't really ask that shit, though. That's some stupid cliche shit that "dating advice" people like to pretend really happens. This is more realistic. This is a paraphrased true conversation I had with a skinny girl with a decent little ass a few years back.

Girl: Don't these jeans make my ass look good?
Tuthmosis: Jeans don't make asses look good. Asses make asses look good.
Girl: But look: you can see how good my ass is in these. [accentuates ass]
Tuthmosis: You're right. I'm going to fuck those jeans later. Let's go.
Girl: You're such an asshole. [frown face]
Tuthmosis: Bring that ass over here. [Rub boner on it.] Let's go.

We leave.

Those pussies in the video are afraid of women. I can't believe that this is considered acceptable dating advice.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I hate watching clips like this, because I know the crap that is put forth in it is now lurking in my subconscious somewhere.

Who says there is no underlying feminist agenda?

That video made me gag. Weak supplicating beta pussies.

Saddest shit I've seen in a while. Spineless betas.

Fuck that video.