rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brownsville, TX Datasheet

My first datasheet so I thought I drop some knowledge on South Texas. I lived in Brownsville for a year as a student before I got deployed last April. Partied in Harlingen and McAllen. Harlingen isn’t big enough for a datasheet and I haven’t partied enough in McAllen to drop a sheet. Actually lived in Corpus for 6 years before I moved to the valley. I'll drop a Corpus datasheet coming soon. Here we go.

PROLOGUE:

Brownsville is a hidden secret. If you’re from or travelled to Texas. Everybody does Houston, San Antonio, Austin, sometimes Dallas, and for the beach they hit up Corpus Christi. Once you head south from Corpus all the white and black people disappear. Harlingen has a good amount of white ranchers and old money there but once in bville is easily 95% Hispanic. If you are into Hispanic women. The valley has the best in the country easy. When I say Hispanic I mean Mexican and Central American. Latina is everything else so I am not comparing the valley to Miami or New York haha.

About Bville:

Bville is a border town. Like I said 95% Hispanic and about 600,000 in the city. Over a mil in the area. Spanish is widely used. When I say that I mean some restaurants and gas stations some of the workers don’t speak English at all haha. Why would they. We have a University of Texas school here. About 15000 students most from Bville. The real South Padre Island is 20 miles east. That’s where some of the girls gone wild was shot. The weather is good. I was at the beach in November swimming in 60 degree water. We get maybe 20 inches of rain a year.

Getting around Bville:

I don’t think we have a bus system. Never noticed a bus. Been here for a year but I could be wrong. The night life is spread all over. No centrally located hotspots so a car is needed. Our best hotel is a Marriot Courtyard haha. New to CS scene so don’t know about that but I lived there so..

Vibe

Brownsville is a hidden secret. If your from or travelled to Texas. Everybody does Houston, San Antonio, Austin, sometimes Dallas, and for the beach they hit up Corpus Christi. Once you head south from Corpus all the white and black people disappear. Harlingen has a good amount of white ranchers and old money there but once in bville is easily 95% Hispanic. That being said the city has alot of first gen Americans so the conservative woman isn’t dead here. People are pretty friendly. It’s a working class city. We are the poorest city in America so the cost of living is real low. $10 an hour is money down here.

Swooping Local Valley women:

The women here are a good mix. I'm 26 so because of first gen college the girls here are pretty loose. 28+ are a bit conservative. Machismo is still strong here so you can use that approach to women and they will be attracted to you. We are Texans so you will see a lot of fatties here but also the 6-8 are all over the place.

General traits:

1. Although we are the poorest city, there is alot of Mexican money here. Plus alot of the clubs are filled with Fresas (mid/upperclass daddies’ money girls). The women can dress down here. Shoe game is top notch.
2. Machismo is still strong here so the women are used to it. Seeing the way their fathers treated their mothers makes they receptive to a strong Alpha.
3. They love the pretty boy GQ look for the most part. Of course you have your hoodrats how are attracted to the baggy jeans and polo look.
4. Fresas are flakes but most women will meet you on your set date.
5. Finally, the city is 95% Hispanic. So if you are other you will clean up. If you read Mixx report on North Dakota that’s almost how blacks are treated. Latinos clean up down here too. I know some Dominicans baseball players who rotate 8 and 9's. White guys have it good as well. My roommate who is an ex-marine regularly treat his women like shit but has 6's and 7's hanging on him.

Because of this fact I get what I can. I game every once in a while. Normally I have to game the fresas so I rarely step up. Don’t have the time or money. I have 2 spot where I use to have ONS every other visit. 6 and 7's usually young university chicks once in a while I catch a young professional.

Day Game:

1. Sunrise mall

Bville is working class so you won’t really see talent until after 5 and during the weekends.

2. Downtown

Never really pulled any daygame downtown but it’s usually packed with Mexican tourist. Downtown is pretty ugly and the tallest building is maybe 4 stories haha.

Night Game:

Our night spot are solid. We have a top 40 spots, salsa/bachata, tejano, Spanish rock, even country.

Tuesdays:

Rack daddies
Pool hall with maybe 6 tables. 2 dollar everything. Mixed groups mostly. Groups of women are pretty small 2-4 usually about 10-15 females with no male friends. Top 40 and some hiphop. Older crowd 30+. Gets packed after 11.
Irish Pub
50 maragritas. College crowd. Lots of single women groups. Some mixed groups

Wednesdays:

Irish Pub
50 cent wings and 2 dollar dos xx. College girls and mix groups. Girls come in packs of 4 usually to up to 10. Next door is Jaas which is the spot on Wednesday so Irish is the pregame spot.
Jaas
Spanish Rock with some top 40. Fresas are deep here so GQ dress code and you will be alright. Mix groups and big groups of girls. No dance floor at all. Bottle go for 70 here. Very loud too. 5 dollars for men.

Thursdays:

Pregame at Bennigans or Bufflo Wild wings.
Waiteresses are okay most are young at Bufflos and a few butch ones. I've pull two waiteresses.
Sixx?
Name changed a little before I left. Under 25 crowds. Top 40 pop mostly. Some mixed groups but mostly groups of women. Not too many fresas here. Gay night so a drag queen is MC that night. Less than 20% of crowd is actually gay plus you dont see gay PDA at all. There is a drag show before midnight so beware. Nice sized dance floor almost always packed before 11.

Friday:

Alot of choices so depends on your crowd.

Bars:
Bennigans
gets live around 8 all the way till 2. Most people pregame tho. Talent is top notch but the bar area is tiny.
Shenanigans gets live around 9. All night bar but some people pregame here. Waiteress are great( a thick 7 another 7 and 3 6's). Top 40, alot of mix groups, great talent tho.
The Bar
is the most Rock you will get down here. Live band on Fridays. Great atmospehere alot of girls. Gets nasty crowded by 12 and very loud when band is playing sets.

Clubs:
Chaps
is next door to The Bar. Straight Tejano and mostly Spanish is spoken. I pulled a waitress who speaks no english whatsoever. My Spanish is weak but still got her. Older crowd 30+. Alot of couples so beware. Mostly mixed groups but the place is huge. If you know what a Texas dance floor is then you know how big the place is. If you can dance you are almost guaranteed to pull. Talent is okay. Mexican women looks drop after 35 but you still have your 6 and 7's there. I like grown and sexy cause they know what they want and dont play games to get it. Dont go there much but pulled two from there before that were from Mexico so couldnt close that night.
Winks
is a country club. Huge place and if you two step you can pull. Been there once but dont remember the night much. I dont two step. One of the few places where its half Hispanic and half White
Iisy??
Might be closed now but Fresas galore. All under 30. Spanish rock and top 40. I think a live band on Fridays.
Upside Down Bar
Best spot to pull. Great talent. Top 40.
Rumors
Older crowd. Spanish Rock and Tejano. Mix groups mostly.
Chicago Nigh Club
New. Havent been but heard good things. Mostly Tejano.

Saturdays are like Fridays

Overall:

Hidden gem with great talent. I'm lazy and a student so I had a rotation of a few 7's but mostly 6's. Anything other than Hispanic with a GQ style will pull. Really anybody can pull once you find your scene. I havent gotten in any drama in a year and I'm always dolo. Dudes buy me drinks and have me chill with them alot of the time. I use to go crazy from 04-07 with the hiphop style but now I have the grown man style. Corpus datasheet coming soon. Any questions hit me up.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Texasmade when you say lots of hispanics, what are they mostly? Are there many dominicanas, colombianas and cubanas? Many mullatas around? Many women with phat asses like luscious lopez? Let us know player.

Hispanic as in straight Mexican descent. You know Texas as a long history. Apart of Mexico, its own country, and USA. So alot of families been in this area for generations. But the valley has little to no dominicanas, columbianas or cubanas. A few Puerto Ricans. But 95% of the Hispanic populations is Mexican descent whatever that means haha. You know Monterrey has/had a huge German population that really didnt mix with the rest so alot of the "fresas" have German blood. Blonde hair colored eyes. I have a Major in my unit whose last name is Hoppenstede. Looks white but is Hispanic with German blood.

redacted

I was in El Paso for pre-mob training. We finally got out for a few nights. I hit up a bar near U-TEP. Good talent that night. Nice mix. It was a hiphop club. Ended up dropping the ball on two chicks who ended up leavin with two other guys haha. Strip club talent is weak tho.

Ft. Stockton is in the middle of nowhere. Drove through a few times going to and from Cali. Never got a chance to stop and have a drink. Got a bang in Lordsburg, NM tho.

Lol hold up. Hidden secret though? I don't know if I'd say that. If you're craving Texas Latinas, you'd be be better off coming to a big city and hitting up some barrios where you're still in the real world. The valley is a backwards ass place and extremely boring. I wouldn't say only non Hispanics with a GQ style will pull. I got a lot of love from girls in El Paso (which is backwards like the valley) just from not talking like all those guys and being from somewhere else.

A close associate of mine from my Texas days was a Chicano from Brownsville. We went through a war together, literally speaking.

I probably would have to have a really good reason to go there at this period of my life though.

With that said, thanks for busting out this data sheet and shining a little more light on the world for the rest of us here man.

If I ever pass through Brownsville, I'll be sure to comment on it.

Quote: (03-01-2012 05:11 PM)houston Wrote:  

If you're craving Texas Latinas, you'd be be better off coming to a big city and hitting up some barrios where you're still in the real world. The valley is a backwards ass place and extremely boring.

Maybe so.

There are about multiple threads on here about Pereira in Colombia, which I assure you is at least as backwards and boring.

I still had a great time there.

Quote: (03-01-2012 08:41 PM)Nacirema Wrote:  

Maybe so.

There are about multiple threads on here about Pereira in Colombia, which I assure you is at least as backwards and boring.

I still had a great time there.

Bust out an updated Data Sheet!

Quote: (03-01-2012 05:11 PM)houston Wrote:  

Lol hold up. Hidden secret though? I don't know if I'd say that. If you're craving Texas Latinas, you'd be be better off coming to a big city and hitting up some barrios where you're still in the real world. The valley is a backwards ass place and extremely boring. I wouldn't say only non Hispanics with a GQ style will pull. I got a lot of love from girls in El Paso (which is backwards like the valley) just from not talking like all those guys and being from somewhere else.

Backwards yes, boring yea, untapped by players from all walks of life... all day. I'm from Corpus and havent really gamed anywhere else but south texas so I cant really compare to most major cities. I wouldn't recommend coming here strictly to game. Like you said San Anotonio is better for the Latinas and the city has some culture.

When I get back to the states I'll spend 3 months in Mexico and take it from there but until then I'll enjoy the easy lays in the Valley and step my game up to the 8's and 9's.

redacted

Texasmade - how are the girls in Corpus? Haven't been there since I was a young buck. Yeah, a lot of these spots have "hidden gems" but I can't see myself driving out there just for that. Corpus and other beach spots would be an exception though, plus it'd be an easy lie.

Quote: (03-03-2012 12:19 AM)houston Wrote:  

Texasmade - how are the girls in Corpus? Haven't been there since I was a young buck. Yeah, a lot of these spots have "hidden gems" but I can't see myself driving out there just for that. Corpus and other beach spots would be an exception though, plus it'd be an easy lie.

I moved to Corpus in '03(military) and graduated high school in '04. I moved from there in '10 to Bville. I'm thinkin about doing a datasheet but its been two years since Ive partied there. That being said Corpus is cool. Chill vibe. City has a nice mix of women. Women cant dress tho plus we almost have a beachtown feel. The shields are low. Beer and beach is always fun. SNL's are common. I been to Galveston a few times before the hurricanes not during Kappa week??? tho but Corpus to me is alot better.

When I was in college, I had a friend from Matamoros. We spent a few weekends at his place, and I remember that +18 girls from south Texas flocked to the clubs there, as it was legal for them to drink in Mexico.

I remember, being a young man, being amazed at how easy it was to pick up there. Also, that there was a clear social distinction between those "mexicans" from Mexico, and the "mexicans" that came from the US.

Quote: (03-03-2012 04:46 AM)TexasMade Wrote:  

Quote: (03-03-2012 12:19 AM)houston Wrote:  

I moved to Corpus in '03(military) and graduated high school in '04. I moved from there in '10 to Bville. I'm thinkin about doing a datasheet but its been two years since Ive partied there. That being said Corpus is cool. Chill vibe. City has a nice mix of women. Women cant dress tho plus we almost have a beachtown feel. The shields are low. Beer and beach is always fun. SNL's are common. I been to Galveston a few times before the hurricanes not during Kappa week??? tho but Corpus to me is alot better.
I have a feeling a GQ Latino from the "big, dangerous city" could do damage pretty easily there. Yeah, sun and beach always puts girls in better moods. I forgot how easy it is to play up on the city shit when you go to smaller places.

Galveston gets down when it's 90+ but its just our little playground. I would rather go to Corpus for the beach and girls. Shit, I wish I could make it South Padre for spring break but fucking work!! I got some family around there and they know what to do and where to go

Quote: (03-03-2012 05:00 AM)germanico Wrote:  

When I was in college, I had a friend from Matamoros. We spent a few weekends at his place, and I remember that +18 girls from south Texas flocked to the clubs there, as it was legal for them to drink in Mexico.

I remember, being a young man, being amazed at how easy it was to pick up there. Also, that there was a clear social distinction between those "mexicans" from Mexico, and the "mexicans" that came from the US.

I went to UTPA in Mcallen in '04 and partied in Reynosa every friday for 4 months straight cause of the underage drinking. Yea it was easy but I didnt pick up local Mexicans just Valley girls.

Never noticed the distinction though because I was new to the valley but down here alot of the real money is from Mexico. I miss the days before the cartels started messing around near the border. Now we just go to get liqour, pills, and the $10 morning after pills haha. Cant beat that price. As long as you arent in the game you really have no worries but most of the strip clubs across are narco spots. Never hit the clubs up in Matamoros tho.

Quote: (03-02-2012 06:26 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2012 08:49 AM)TexasMade Wrote:  

Backwards yes, boring yea, untapped by players from all walks of life... all day. I'm from Corpus and havent really gamed anywhere else but south texas so I cant really compare to most major cities. I wouldn't recommend coming here strictly to game. Like you said San Anotonio is better for the Latinas and the city has some culture.

How's Victoria?

Never hit up Victoria or heard anything about it. Normally just gas up there on my way to Houston.

BVille is horrible, is exactly like it brother border town, Matamoros.

People are neither mexican nor american, is a weird place, but you have South Padre Island close.

Sorry but I don't like border towns, El Paso is a city at least.

Laredo is horrible too.

^^ Why is it horrible? I was starting to orient my spring break plans around visiting there and partying.

Bars has seen the beauty of the real Mexico. Border towns are shit compared to Guada, Monterrey and DF plus all the resort cities. Like he said it isnt American or Mexican. If you dont like Bville you always have the island. Its going to be crazy and the women will be from all over texas plus you get the valley women.

I like that blur and simpleness of Bville. Plus I love the women.

alright, so i'm back in austin again and i've met quite a gorgeous latinas that are all from brownsville. i've never been there, and i'd imagine it's a shithole filled with a ton of cholo esque characters but i was definitely mistaken. all of the latinas i've met from brownsville are all very sharp dressers and won't leave the house unless they're all dolled up. i'm also from houston where i'm used to seeing the typical cholas... fat asses, sharpied in lips and eyebrows, those ghastly huge ring earrings and awful haircuts; but the women i've met from brownsville are really feminine and dress to kill.

definitely not what i've expected. i'm surprised.

Good data sheet. Im on my way to Brownsville, Texas to see a friend after my trip from Mexico. Last time I was there in bville was in 2006. Me being a latino from Chicago really opened their eyes. I was quite the center of attention there because of my accent and literally just from being out of town and from Chicago.

A lot of people see it as a backward place and I don't disagree. I think the valley suffers from an identity issue. Sometimes when I was there and went to restaurants, I never knew if I should speak English or Spanish. Some people spoke Spanish and some English, it was really weird. It was a HUGE culture shock for me and this coming from a Mexican American.

I also notice that a lot of the cats there are very stylish and materialistic. Its not uncommon seeing Bentley's, BMW's and Mercedes roaming down the streets of Bville and extravagant buildings of small businesses popping up all over the city. I saw a real narco feel to the whole city, and I think many of the people there are family members of drug lords in Mexico. One of my friends who is from there told me that a lot of the businesses in the valley are driven by narco money. There's a lot of drug money as well as Mexican money being circulated in the city. Even one of the biggest drug lords in Mexico who is now captured is from the Valley. Hes from Laredo.

I will be stopping in Bville in a few days and cant wait to get there, I love me some valley girls.

Its ripe with latinas but that doesnt seem like a good reason to go there especially when mexico is literally a couple miles away. Outside of West Virgina it was the most economically depressed place I have been in the US that was not a ghetto/projects spot in the center of a major city. It has terrible humidy and heat which is really unbearable in the summer months. That said due to its economically depressed state things are cheap there, it has good mexican food and if your white/black or asian you will be exotic there. Overall I wouldnt make a special trip there espcially when Matamoros is next door but if you dont want to go to mexico and need your latina fix it is a good spot.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

I was there a few weeks ago. Friday and Saturdays you should go to Last Call or Shananaigans. Few single female sets. But mostly mixed groups. PM me if you need anything else. My roommate can get you anything you need and my homegirl parties everyday so I can tell you whats live this weekend.

Think I am headed to Houston. It is Belize Independence Day this weekend so we have a little communith that is throw something up there. If not I may come down to the valley.