rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming Russian girls...any experts in the house

You may or may not know Im currently in Phuket, and here for another month and the going is good with the Aussie girls...as long as theyre not here with boyfriends theyre friendly and chatting them up is cake and if theyre receptive closing hasnt proved hard (knock on wood)...

Russian girls on the other hand, maybe its a language cultural issue, maybe they dont like color (im light skinned but not white) but getting nowhere with these girls and finding them incredibly tough reads...many come with bfs husbands and for the most part the guys are ugly ass fat peckers so they dont seem to be a selective bunch and as a good lookin guy I figured itd be easy pickens with the singles...I am just not picking up anything that shows interest tho. The few times I thought I had something in day game I moved and shot down those 4 times, at the clubs I fair a bit better they seem to open up with some alcohol in them. Had a few follow me around stalking it was weird, kissed one but talking to them theyre a different breed, insanely blunt and cold, the one I made out with said youre handsome but im not with guy who changes girls like gloves and walked, I had no idea what to do after that so I let her walk. So anyone know Russian girls well enough to give me some pointers things to watch for, how to talk to these things lol

I am light-skin myself, but not white, I'm latin.

I had the same exact issues you are experiencing with Russian girls, they just did not feel my vibe in general. Russian girls are notorious gold-diggers like none other. I once was talking to a Russian girl, and things were going ok, only to see her making out with fat Olaf later on who looked like he was 7 months pregnant!

I would guess, by my own observations and field studies that 90% of Russian women are closet racists.

As far as I understand it, if you are not showing off you wealth (gold chains, silk clothes, bomber jacket), they will not think you are rich enough for them and it gets worse if you are not White/Anglo.

I'd like to hear from other non-white/non-anglos on this subject too.

Mixx

Mikey, dudes make way too many generalizations about them that really aren't worth much. I've spent quite some time in Russia now, and believe me, while most are distinct from Western girls they have a wide spectrum of personalities. That said here are some generalizations...

-Don't get spooked by her initial coldness. Plow through.
-If she challenges you on that 'player' shit, don't hesitate, immediately throw something back. Like..Yes, I have to meet lots of women because I'm selective who I spend my time with. I wouldn't go with the agree-and-amplify technique because they often don't understand western humor.
-Some are racist or have racist friends. You might do better with them if you catch them when they're not out in a big group.
-Don't hold your breath looking for IOIs.
-Be aggressive. She won't cue you when its time to bust a move.
-Only use western style game on girls that speak really good English since they are more likely to be tuned into our culture.
-Stock champagne at your crib. Russian girls love champagne.

Probably the best tip I have for you is to play into a Hollywood type stereotype. Younger girls especially base their expectations of what an American man is like on the guys they see in movies so use it to your advantage.

This one chick thought I was part Native American because I wasn't speaking much, I guess she saw something on TV. I just wasn't in a talkative mood, but I went with it and it was a super easy lay.

Also, they wear their wedding rings on their right hand.

Blunt...you are white. The point the OP is trying to make is wether his skin color is an issue with Russian girls in general. You cannot say that it is if you are white.

So, 2 things you are not mentioning that are key to your success of the "easy lay":

1. You are a white/anglo American
2. You speak Russian at a conversational level!

If Russian girls are not easy for you, you have other issues. It's like me saying Colombian girl are easy lays for me compared to your experience with them.

MIxx

Quote: (02-29-2012 07:29 AM)mikeymike Wrote:  

many come with bfs husbands and for the most part the guys are ugly ass fat peckers so they dont seem to be a selective bunch and as a good lookin guy I figured itd be easy pickens with the singles...I am just not picking up anything that shows interest tho.

They definitely are selective. Hint - they are in Phuket on vacation, and someone else is paying for it. Russia's GDP per capita is $1,100 per month. So not everyone can afford that.

They are selecting for the kind of guy who can maintain them in that lifestyle. Or, they are from a rich family, so they look for signs that you are someone from their same tribe (rich people).

I'm just speculating here, because I don't often chase that sort of girl. I'm thinking your brand of sunglasses and watch matters. Where you say you go on vacation, did you go to a rich kids' school, that kind of thing.

Another possibility: they are sponsorettes, so they let you open them. You don't show them an open wallet and generous nature, so they lose interest.

It's a different story for the Aussie girls. They are paying their own bills, they have the freedom to chase their own fun.

If the Russian girl goes on vacation with Yuri, she stays with Yuri the whole time. That's only to be expected.

I am also white however I have found Russian girls on vaccation a little stuck up(compared to polish) but considerably easier than western girls.(although they lack the liveliness of the latter).

Generally some Russian girls may seem as having low energy.Some seem antisocial by western standards.However this is not the case just slavic culture is different.In one case I saw a Greek guy on the beach trying to pick up a Russian girl he sat next to her and the girl did not respond at all.In his case I would get away he just stayed spoke some bird English and at the end the girl stood up in her tanga and started playing volleyball with him.After a while she left with him and I was surprised.

So in many cases they do not understand what you tell them.

My advise on Russian girls:

1.Learn Russian.Without Russian your chances are greatly reduced.Even if she speaks English her friend will not so you will not even understand what they are talking about in your presence

2.Be ready to buy sth for her ASAP.Russian women are highly interested in material issues.A guy who can offer them vaccations or extension of vaccations for free or some presents is always welcome.

3.Have a knowledge of Russian culture.Read the works of Dostoyevski,Bulgakov,Tolstoj and other popular Russian writers.There is no Russian woman who does not know Bulgakov's Master and Margarita and everyone is fond of it.So you can talk a lot about it.

4.Know about Russian music contemporary groups etc.

5.Inner game:Be a slavophile.You have to like everything slavic.If you are slavophile(you like slavic women,slavic children,slavic art etc) Russian women notice it instantly.Because you show respect.For a Greek it is a natural situation to be slavophile due to blood connections with Slavs like Serbs.Other folks however are taken as enemies.

6.Approach[Image: biggrin.gif]o not get too close.If she is interested she will come close herself.Ask her if she wants to buy sth.Then general questions about Russia.In general body posture should be dominant Balkan.(like I do not chew my balls).Not leaning forward staying at distance.Russian women can be quite submissive so they will come close and lean towards or even bow a bit.Then you move your hands to create space because it is likely that other men will come close to get some benefits.

I usually tell them some things about my opinions about Russia while engaging both of the girls in the group and then escalate quickly meaning I take her hand and start walking with her.Again if a Russian girl is interested she will invite you to some place.They usually pick both the place and the time of the date.

Generally Russians are a nation of winners so Russian women do not make compromises like Ukrainian or polish women.Russian women are uncompromised and always want to win.This is the soviet mentality they can be quite stubborn about that.However they offer top experience because they know how to handle a man they are rather smooth lacking the provincial nature of most polish and ukrainian women(80% of population of Poland lives in villages and small cities while 70% of Russian population lives in big cities,this makes quite a difference in girls behaviour.

Quote: (02-29-2012 07:29 AM)mikeymike Wrote:  

Russian girls on the other hand, maybe its a language cultural issue, maybe they dont like color (im light skinned but not white) but getting nowhere with these girls and finding them incredibly tough reads...

Quote: (02-29-2012 09:10 AM)Blunt Wrote:  

Probably the best tip I have for you is to play into a Hollywood type stereotype. Younger girls especially base their expectations of what an American man is like on the guys they see in movies so use it to your advantage.

Quote: (02-29-2012 09:15 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Blunt...you are white. The point the OP is trying to make is wether his skin color is an issue with Russian girls in general. You cannot say that it is if you are white.

I'm in Thailand too and some of the most brutal rejections of my life so far have been from the Russian girls here - blow-outs that would make lesser men run home to cry. These have not just been the typical Russian coldness to plough through that I've experienced before, but rather feels more like "if you talk to me 5 more seconds I get cousin Igor to pound your face" type rejections. However, unlike the OP and MiXX, I am very white (typical northern Euro look) and constantly told here that I look like a Hollywood star. Unlike what Blunt said, I can guarantee that this does not help me at all with the Russian birds (though certainly does with the Thai ones!) From what I understand now, being young and attractive is a strong barrier I'd have to overcome because the girls may immediately assume you're a player (correctly, in our case [Image: wink.gif],) or butterfly as its called here in Thailand, and not potential for a serious relationship/buying her stuff all time. If anyone actually has the magic formula for Russian hookups I'd love to know it, but as of now I'm just not going to bother with them anymore; plenty of other fit girls about. I certainly know guys who have hooked up with Russian girls on vacation before, but it always seems more like luck and the stars aligning then any kind of useful systematic strategy for gaming them.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (02-29-2012 10:17 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I am also white however I have found Russian girls on vaccation a little stuck up(compared to polish) but considerably easier than western girls. (although they lack the liveliness of the latter).

This certainly contradicts the findings of most people on the board.

Quote:Quote:

Magic formula: Speak fluent Russian, but her stuff right away and read The Brothers Karamazov. Got it.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

I have only limited experience with Russian girls, but I've found that you must rule the interaction with an iron fist. They will constantly shit-test you and you need to be unshakeable in your inner game, even more so than with American girls. Be dismissive of them like an annoying little sister when they pull their crap, and actually be ready to walk away. Do not react emotionally to anything they say to get a rise out of you. One Russian girl remarked on how I smile less than most Americans and appear "serious" and "dark," which I think is especially attractive to them due to their country's rich history of pain and sadness. They are not a "happy" people by American standards, but if you show dominance and bust through the icy exterior they can turn on a dime and become very deferential and sweet. The few that I've known were also very clever, so the requisite pre-bang interactions with them are actually much more rewarding than with the average Kardashian-watching vapid American lizard. Expect to pay for everything though.

I believe Roosh has posted before about the quasi-racism inherent in Russians/Ukrainians that already stacks the deck against guys who aren't white.

Quote: (02-29-2012 09:15 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

So, 2 things you are not mentioning that are key to your success of the "easy lay":

1. You are a white/anglo American
2. You speak Russian at a conversational level!

If Russian girls are not easy for you, you have other issues. It's like me saying Colombian girl are easy lays for me compared to your experience with them.

MIxx

I responded assuming he is going for the girls that speak some English.

I don't see why he would be asking how to bang white girls that don't speak any English in Thailand.

Quote: (02-29-2012 11:10 AM)Blunt Wrote:  

I don't see why he would be asking how to bang white girls that don't speak any English in Thailand.

His thread subject was clear on gaming Russian girls specifically, and that he is NOT white. You knew this because you even responded on the Russian girl being your easiest lay, so not sure where the confusion was. [Image: dodgy.gif]

MIxx

Back when I was a teenager, I had two separate FSU girlfriends (one Ukrainian, one Russian) tell me pretty much exactly that, but regarding their parents.

"My parents wouldn't like it if you were Black."
"I don't know what my parents are going to think about you."

I'm a brown skinned racially ambiguous fellow that gets put in the Asian category.

Whatever, they liked my eggroll. [Image: biggrin.gif] Just gotta sift through. sometime last year I actually convinced myself that my brown-skinned racially ambiguous look is something that catches Russians eyes. You tend to stare at what looks totally unfamiliar while it's in front of you

Quote: (02-29-2012 10:21 AM)Soma Wrote:  

From what I understand now, being young and attractive is a strong barrier I'd have to overcome because the girls may immediately assume you're a player (correctly, in our case [Image: wink.gif],) or butterfly as its called here in Thailand, and not potential for a serious relationship/buying her stuff all time. If anyone actually has the magic formula for Russian hookups I'd love to know it, but as of now I'm just not going to bother with them anymore; plenty of other fit girls about. I certainly know guys who have hooked up with Russian girls on vacation before, but it always seems more like luck and the stars aligning then any kind of useful systematic strategy for gaming them.

Bingo! This is exactly my final conclusion as well with Russian girls. The same attitude is in Colombian women. If you are a handsome guy, you are a dog, and not worthy of any attention as you will not kiss her ass, take them dancing every saturday night, dining every Wednesday, and shopping every Sunday.

However, since I speak the language at a fluent level (Spanish), I can still have a fuck-fest because I know exactly what buttons need to be pushed, and what preemptive strikes I have to make to avoid the "player" stigma.

It is so weird that in America, a very handsome man, who generally gets attention from beautiful women wherever he goes is a weapon of attraction to other women, but its your biggest enemy on foreign lands.

MIxx

Quote: (02-29-2012 10:35 AM)Black Knight Wrote:  

I believe Roosh has posted before about the quasi-racism inherent in Russians/Ukrainians that already stacks the deck against guys who aren't white.

[Image: link.gif]

Mixx

Quote: (02-29-2012 10:26 AM)Soma Wrote:  

I am also white however I have found Russian girls on vaccation a little stuck up(compared to polish) but considerably easier than western girls. (although they lack the liveliness of the latter).

This certainly contradicts the findings of most people on the board.

Magic formula: Speak fluent Russian, but her stuff right away and read The Brothers Karamazov. Got it.
You should read Bulgakov better.Russians had Dostoyevski works as bligatory lesson in highschool and some tend to hate them for this reason.For example I would tell her I recently read a very interesting work Master and Margerita by Bulgakov what is your opinion about it.

Good questions are do you like silver or gold?How much does gold cost in Russia?Do you like furs? Then talk a bit about comsmetics,furs,expenisve stuff.Generally Russian women like always the best 5 star hotel,best restaurant in town,most expensive night club and most expensive cocktails.They also tend to like expensive food like sushi if it is not Russian food.As I said they make no compromises(we talk about Russian girls from Peter,Moscow from small provincial towns they are much more down to earth).

[/quote]

Quote: (02-29-2012 11:12 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (02-29-2012 11:10 AM)Blunt Wrote:  

His thread subject was clear on gaming Russian girls specifically, and that he is NOT white. You knew this because you even responded on the Russian girl being your easiest lay, so not sure where the confusion was. [Image: dodgy.gif]

MIxx

There wasn't any. Russian girls who don't speak English in Thailand = white girls who don't speak English in Thailand. Again, I don't see why he would go through the trouble of trying to bang Russian girls who don't speak any English, so I was advising on the presumption he was going for the Russians who speak some English.

In his post he mentioned that he is non-white as one of a couple reasons he is guessing why his game is falling flat. You read from his post that he is asking only about his race..

So anyone know Russian girls well enough to give me some pointers things to watch for, how to talk to these things lol

And that's what I was responding to.

The main reason minorities are rejected by Russian girls is that they remind them of Caucasians(Georgians,Dagestanis,Chechens) who have a terrible reputation for being gangsters,pimps,scammers,terorrists and of Tatziks who are considered dirty poor immigrant workers.The features minorities display like dark skin etc are combined with the above mentioned folks.

It also matters what manneurisms people show the usual latin,black style maybe considered as rather straight forward and thus detestable or they maybe regarded as airheads,flat heads etc Russian women can be quite complicated.For example the constant movement is not so good.You should not move much just take your place and remain stable like Slavs.Occupy space with your body and be like a tank.I do not know how to express it.Not showing much flexibility,bowing down,leaning etc.

Russian girls are not necessarily more racist than any other. General cultural chauvanism will always be an issue in approaching women of different cultures. I know plenty of black dudes that bang them regularly. You just have to learn their cues.

- Russians are alpha - a tough, hard people with a tough hard history. Alpha rules (Putin, Stalin, Lenin). Being "nice", too smiley, eager, "open" - will not work. This throws most western men for a loop. You gotta be obviously alpha in demeanor.

-Extremely materialistic - fashion, food, cars, etc.

-do not take the ice princess routine seriously - just a cultural stance.

- Russians are alpha - a tough, hard people with a tough hard history. Alpha rules (Putin, Stalin, Lenin). Being "nice", too smiley, eager, "open" - will not work. This throws most western men for a loop. You gotta be obviously alpha in demeanor.

We have a winner!!

Race aside, the biggest cockblock you'll find with Russians is that they're culturally programmed to marry at a very young age. This essentially means that they are husband hunting since they're like (I dunno) 13?

I attract a good number of Eastern Europeans who have immigrated to America and live in my neck of the woods. The majority of them are Russian or Ukrainian. But I always screen them out because the conversation goes like this:

Me: so what's up?
Her: what do you think of marriage?
Me: I don't. Bye.

OR

Me: hey what's up?
Her: (flirtatiously) come follow me.
Me: now what's up?
[brief conversation]
Her: i always wanted to have two kids.
Me: Bye.

OR

Her: I'm looking for Prince Charming.
Me: Yeah, he doesn't exist.
Her: Shut up. He's like very handsome, about 37, and has a good job.
[girl is like 17].

The irony of course is some of these girls dress like the biggest sluts, and it's their weapon of choice to lock down an idiot who is young, dumb, and full of cum.

Quote: (02-29-2012 09:07 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

I had the same exact issues you are experiencing with Russian girls, they just did not feel my vibe in general. Russian girls are notorious gold-diggers like none other. I once was talking to a Russian girl, and things were going ok, only to see her making out with fat Olaf later on who looked like he was 7 months pregnant!

I would guess, by my own observations and field studies that 90% of Russian women are closet racists.

Mixx

thats so funny, I had almost the exact same experience last night, I was at the banana nightclub and this russian girl grabs my hand at the bar to get on the floor I get out there with her, within 2 songs I was all over her seemed to be going great, , her friend was at the bar solo she says she wants to bring her friend in she waved her in like 5 times her friends staring into space not paying attention so she says gonna go get her and she goes over and not even 2 minutes later I see her all over this 50 year old reject, dude just looked like a clown with the big white pointy dress shoes with socks and shorts with a tucked in dress shirt, pretty sure he was russian, he prolly was throwing money around at the bar and she bit on it but they were outta the club within 15 minutes.

Quote: (02-29-2012 09:10 AM)Blunt Wrote:  

Mikey, dudes make way too many generalizations about them that really aren't worth much. I've spent quite some time in Russia now, and believe me, while most are distinct from Western girls they have a wide spectrum of personalities. That said here are some generalizations...

-Don't get spooked by her initial coldness. Plow through.
-If she challenges you on that 'player' shit, don't hesitate, immediately throw something back. Like..Yes, I have to meet lots of women because I'm selective who I spend my time with. I wouldn't go with the agree-and-amplify technique because they often don't understand western humor.
-Some are racist or have racist friends. You might do better with them if you catch them when they're not out in a big group.
-Don't hold your breath looking for IOIs.
-Be aggressive. She won't cue you when its time to bust a move.
-Only use western style game on girls that speak really good English since they are more likely to be tuned into our culture.
-Stock champagne at your crib. Russian girls love champagne.

This one chick thought I was part Native American because I wasn't speaking much, I guess she saw something on TV. I just wasn't in a talkative mood, but I went with it and it was a super easy lay.

Also, they wear their wedding rings on their right hand.

good stuff blunt, thanks bro. Ive gotten so used to looking for some sort of clue or gauging a reaction that not getting anything in either case is kind of jarring. Sounds like the key is be agressive and plow thru the cold front

I am also white however I have found Russian girls on vaccation a little stuck up(compared to polish) but considerably easier than western girls.(although they lack the liveliness of the latter).

Generally some Russian girls may seem as having low energy.Some seem antisocial by western standards.However this is not the case just slavic culture is different.In one case I saw a Greek guy on the beach trying to pick up a Russian girl he sat next to her and the girl did not respond at all.In his case I would get away he just stayed spoke some bird English and at the end the girl stood up in her tanga and started playing volleyball with him.After a while she left with him and I was surprised.

So in many cases they do not understand what you tell them.

1.Learn Russian.Without Russian your chances are greatly reduced.Even if she speaks English her friend will not so you will not even understand what they are talking about in your presence

2.Be ready to buy sth for her ASAP.Russian women are highly interested in material issues.A guy who can offer them vaccations or extension of vaccations for free or some presents is always welcome.

3.Have a knowledge of Russian culture.Read the works of Dostoyevski,Bulgakov,Tolstoj and other popular Russian writers.There is no Russian woman who does not know Bulgakov's Master and Margarita and everyone is fond of it.So you can talk a lot about it.

4.Know about Russian music contemporary groups etc.

5.Inner game:Be a slavophile.You have to like everything slavic.If you are slavophile(you like slavic women,slavic children,slavic art etc) Russian women notice it instantly.Because you show respect.For a Greek it is a natural situation to be slavophile due to blood connections with Slavs like Serbs.Other folks however are taken as enemies.

6.Approach[Image: biggrin.gif]o not get too close.If she is interested she will come close herself.Ask her if she wants to buy sth.Then general questions about Russia.In general body posture should be dominant Balkan.(like I do not chew my balls).Not leaning forward staying at distance.Russian women can be quite submissive so they will come close and lean towards or even bow a bit.Then you move your hands to create space because it is likely that other men will come close to get some benefits.

I usually tell them some things about my opinions about Russia while engaging both of the girls in the group and then escalate quickly meaning I take her hand and start walking with her.Again if a Russian girl is interested she will invite you to some place.They usually pick both the place and the time of the date.

Generally Russians are a nation of winners so Russian women do not make compromises like Ukrainian or polish women.Russian women are uncompromised and always want to win.This is the soviet mentality they can be quite stubborn about that.However they offer top experience because they know how to handle a man they are rather smooth lacking the provincial nature of most polish and ukrainian women(80% of population of Poland lives in villages and small cities while 70% of Russian population lives in big cities,this makes quite a difference in girls behaviour.

before I plan a trip to Russia I'll look to follow this advice, but for now it's more work than anyone needs to put in in Thailand, I'll try to snag a few but guess my efforts better concentrated elsewhere.

Quote: (02-29-2012 01:08 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

Russian girls are not necessarily more racist than any other. General cultural chauvanism will always be an issue in approaching women of different cultures. I know plenty of black dudes that bang them regularly. You just have to learn their cues.

-do not take the ice princess routine seriously - just a cultural stance.

a few of you guys have said this, not used to the ice princess thing but i'll keep pushing on, it does seem to be a cultural thing cause its almost universal among them, I see groups of other nationalities walking and theyre laughing, talking, you see the russian girls and its like theyre walking the catwalk, dolled up, quiet, serious look, theres no initial warmth there but sounds like I just have to adjust. Time to alpha up.

what are their social cliques like?