rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

zero to crazy in 17 text messages

Zero To Crazy in 17 text messages

I came across this in my facebook feed a little earlier today.

One of my friends told me it was fake, regardless or not I found it to be hilarious.

Actually saw this on Roissy's twitter feed last week, still don't know if it's totally and 100% real, but at the same time it's not even close to being out of the realm of possibility.

Notice how 'Kevin's' initial reply is the only text longer than a sentence, and he stays tight-lipped from 5:30 on December 3rd until 4:06 on December 5th?

Anyone not know how to run text game? Like Kevin is doing.

"Hey Mike I made it home, thanks for being there for me"

Hahah hilarious.

Quote: (02-26-2012 04:26 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

Actually saw this on Roissy's twitter feed last week, still don't know if it's totally and 100% real, but at the same time it's not even close to being out of the realm of possibility.

Notice how 'Kevin's' initial reply is the only text longer than a sentence, and he stays tight-lipped from 5:30 on December 3rd until 4:06 on December 5th?

I like the solitary "I don't feel comfortable seeing u anymore" text he sends towards the end.

This is a crumb compared to a text storm that I have saved on my computer from this psycho stalker I came across recently. She even fucked me up with a good prospect I was walking home with when this crazy chick popped out of the bushes all of a sudden! I don't get scared of a lot of things, but this one managed to do it.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (02-26-2012 05:12 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

This is a crumb compared to a text storm that I have saved on my computer from this psycho stalker I came across recently. She even fucked me up with a good prospect I was walking home with when this crazy chick popped out of the bushes all of a sudden! I don't get scared of a lot of things, but this one managed to do it.

lol I wanna see this

Best comment:

[Image: attachment.jpg4955]   

Quote: (02-26-2012 05:14 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

lol I wanna see this

The voicemails are even better than the texts.

I know this one chick that is exactly like that save for coming to my place, only because she doesn't know where I live.

It happened in the summer: I'd call her a dumb bitch for some reason or I'd tell her I'm hanging out with someone. She'd flip on me saying I don't care about her that I'm a piece of shit and am selfish etc. for like 10 text messages. I would say you're exactly right I don't care about you. More messages about how I'm an asshole. 2 days later I would get a text of her apologizing how she wants me still all this shit. id eventually get too horny and would fuck her. And so began another cycle of crazy. She would also text every hour on the dot, if i didn't reply she would send "?" or ask again or ask why i wasnt answering. It was literally so predictable I could time it when to not pick up my phone.

Quote: (02-26-2012 05:16 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (02-26-2012 05:14 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

lol I wanna see this

The voicemails are even better than the texts.

Bust it out, don't be a dicktease mang

Quote: (02-26-2012 05:12 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I'm getting that a lot. I'm being tracked here too. I just got a row of texts from some dude who went through this girls phone that I fucked last week about how we have to call her out etc. Crazy shit. I don't know what to do with that. I don't care but he went into detail. He mentioned my kid and what my yard looked like. I think he maybe just made a mistake that's going to cost him a few teeth. We'll see.

Quote: (02-26-2012 05:05 PM)Jackhammer Wrote:  

Quote: (02-26-2012 04:26 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

I like the solitary "I don't feel comfortable seeing u anymore" text he sends towards the end.

Oh it's fucking brilliant throughout...the shorthand (u, 10a), the fact that he's under 50 words and she's writing a Russian novel, the decisive tone in his texts, the guy just put up a text game clinic.

And let's not overlook all the indicators of sluttiness in her messages; mentioning guys wanting sex and nothing more from her, some nefarious character named Mike (who may or may not exist, but if he doesn't it reveals that she's the type willing to pull this kind of manipulative shit), how far she's reading into the relationship, the clearly and plainly obvious bipolarity, that she left 'Kevin's' place at 2 on a work night and of course, the Chernobyl-like meltdown of histrionics, passive-aggressiveness and flip-flopping we see before us.

Preliminary calculations reveal a 96% chance this girl is a slut and a 92% chance that this Kevin fellow used her for what she was for; a quick one-or-two-off fuck that he obtained with vulnerability game.

Quote: (02-26-2012 05:16 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

It happened in the summer: I'd call her a dumb bitch for some reason or I'd tell her I'm hanging out with someone. She'd flip on me saying I don't care about her that I'm a piece of shit and am selfish etc. for like 10 text messages. I would say you're exactly right I don't care about you. More messages about how I'm an asshole. 2 days later I would get a text of her apologizing how she wants me still all this shit. id eventually get too horny and would fuck her. And so began another cycle of crazy. She would also text every hour on the dot, if i didn't reply she would send "?" or ask again or ask why i wasnt answering. It was literally so predictable I could time it when to not pick up my phone.

Same. Exact. Problem. You can't feed them more dick because it reactivates whatever crazy chemical reaction you set off in her brain in the first place. The day my psycho showed up at my house and scared away the cute girl that I was with, I screamed at her in the street to "fuck off!" and "get out of my fucking life." I wanted to beat her down (of course, I didn't, for obvious reasons). Rule #0: Don't take pussy out of a player's mouth.

When she wouldn't leave, I took her inside (it was cold and I figured I might as well bust a nut since she ruined my other prospect) and hate-fucked her. I "slapped her around" and "choked" her. She loooooooooved that. She was screaming in glee. Huge mistake on my part.

Yeah, I made it through a few cycles with this girl, I kept telling myself that I was only doing it because my options were slim. I look back at it now and realize I shouldn't have hit it after the first crazy episode.

I don't know about your girl, but this one had legitimate anxiety problems and was really insecure. So I'm guessing she was in love with me and when I fucked her it made her as happy as she could ever be, as soon as I left ( a few minutes after we banged) she would hate herself and try to delude herself into thinking she is worth a better guy so she takes the anger out on me calling me an asshole. Seeing that have no effect and realizing I could have dropped her from my life at any minute she rationalized that she needed to be nice to me again as to avoid losing me. She apologizes for all of her actions and is rewarded with another bang making herself feel even worse once I leave/treat her like shit again.

Weird, coincidence, or something more? You tell me. (This is 1,000% true.)

A couple hours after posting the above, said stalker-girl--who I haven't heard from in like 6-8 weeks--texts me out of the fucking blue. She apologizes (again) and includes a recent picture of her all dolled up.

Weird. It's not that far-fetched to think that she got to my computer and is tracking my-ass.

Quote: (02-26-2012 05:20 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

Patience, son. I will go into the digital archives and feed your hungry mind. I can't right now, because I have a "guest" coming over any minute.

Quote: (02-26-2012 09:45 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Weird, coincidence, or something more? You tell me. (This is 1,000% true)

A couple hour after posting the above, said stalker-girl--who I haven't heard from in like 6-8 weeks--texts me out of the blue. She apologizes and includes a recent picture of her all dolled up.

Weird.

Quote: (02-26-2012 05:20 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

Patience, son. I will go into the digital archives and feed your hungry mind. I can't right now, because I have a "guest" coming over any minute.
Pic of "guest" also requested and psyco girl please. You can just post them on the "5" thread.

Quote: (02-26-2012 09:48 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Pic of "guest" also requested and psyco girl please. You can just post them on the "5" thread.

LOL! The "guest" was more of a 7-ish. I'm actually in kind of a 7 rut. I need to upgrade my quality a point (or even two).

Here's a pic of the crazy broad's ass. Look at it good, because I'm so convinced that she's tracking me I might take it down.

[Image: wpoVk.jpg]

Quote: (02-27-2012 06:59 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (02-26-2012 09:48 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

LOL! The "guest" was more of a 7-ish. I'm actually in kind of a 7 rut. I need to upgrade my quality a point (or even two).

Here's a pic of the crazy broad's ass. Look at it good, because I'm so convinced that she's tracking me I might take it down.

[Image: wpoVk.jpg]

Nize Azz! Good work. I'm convinced I'm being tracked on here. Too late now to do anything about it. Nothing else could explain shit that happens to me.

Quote: (02-27-2012 07:05 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Nize Azz! Good work. I'm convinced I'm being tracked on here. Too late now to do anything about it. Nothing else could explain shit that happens to me.

Thanks. Nice spelling for ass. I'm going to start using that.

I'm convinced I'm being tracked on here. Too late now to do anything about it. Nothing else could explain shit that happens to me.

That's what I was saying above. It's weird that she suddenly contacted me the same exact day I mentioned her on here (with enough of a description that she would have recognized herself).

Quote: (02-27-2012 07:22 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I'm convinced I'm being tracked on here. Too late now to do anything about it. Nothing else could explain shit that happens to me.

That's what I was saying above. It's weird that she suddenly contacted me the same exact day I mentioned her on here (with enough of a description that she would have recognized herself).
Hmm. I getting worse stuff like "I'm not trolling you" or "I know you got laid last night" or "did you write about me on your travel forum?"

Quote: (02-27-2012 07:27 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Hmm. I getting worse stuff like "I'm not trolling you" or "I know you got laid last night" or "did you write about me on your travel forum?"

Try to get her IP address(es). Maybe she's a silent troll-member.

Quote: (02-27-2012 07:34 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (02-27-2012 07:27 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Try to get her IP address(es). Maybe she's a silent troll-member.
I doubt that. It's all good. I get busted all the time here. One of my regulars found a bottle of cocksauce with Russian writing on it last night in my room.

Oh well.

Quote: (02-27-2012 08:05 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I doubt that. It's all good. I get busted all the time here. One of my regulars found a bottle of cocksauce with Russian writing on it last night in my room.

Oh well.

It's that kind of casual attitude and hard gaming that makes me imagine your life looking somewhat like this (Mechanico = Poopdeck Pappy). Watch it all the way through, it's funny and old-man's got game:

Quote: (02-27-2012 07:22 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Yeah she has a nice azzzzz indeed Tuth,

It's funny you bring this up Tuth, the same day that I had posted this here an ex started to text me as well. Honestly sh*t was a bit cryptic and disturbed me a little.