rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rihanna can't resist

Rihanna can't resist

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...er-up.html

she obviously cant resist the dangerous chris brown.its her birthday and she welcomes him back.

http://donlak.wordpress.com/2012/02/13/g...us-alphas/

bitches will ALWAYS go back to the alpha (even though i wouldnt consider chris an alpha),but you catch my drift. you can read all the femicunt responses at the end of the article too,its so funny.

Rihanna can't resist

Again with the Alpha label just being thrown out at random.

CB is abusive, nothing alpha or manly about that. There is however a good deal of women responding to such abuse. I'm not a psychologist but this is usually due to a history of childhood abuse.

A real man gets his way with women without using violence since just about any grown man can take on any woman without a problem in fight.

And heck, Rihanna sings about being a glutton for punishment in S&M. Is anyone surprised that she's a little messed up?

Rihanna can't resist

I spoke about this before. I don't advocate beating women by any means but in my travels and associations, women from the Caribbean are not unfamiliar with gauging manliness through a man setting her straight from time to time, if you get my drift.

I was speaking to a rasta while I was down in the Caribbean last year (this cat gets nuff girls of both white or black) and he told me how he beat one girl's rass (I can't remember the reason for this). This, did not deter the lizard from continuing to desire and fcuk him.

We can learn a lot about psychology from people in the so called 'developing' countries. What we think women want is not what they want at all.
Read their actions and learn to react to them. Fcuk what they say.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Rihanna can't resist

Quote: (02-17-2012 08:27 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

A real man gets his way with women without using violence since just about any grown man can take on any woman without a problem in fight.

[Image: potd.gif]

Mixx

Rihanna can't resist

I think her willingly being around him again has more to do with the idea that she knows that she probably pushed his buttons that night and provoked that shit. I dont advocate hitting women, but she probably feels somewhat guilty for how things went down and cant really hate him the way everybody else thinks she should. The only ones that were there that night were Chris and Rhianna.

Rihanna can't resist

Quote:Quote:

However he responded: 'HATE ALL U WANT BECUZ I GOT A GRAMMY Now! That's the ultimate F--- OFF!'

Rofl, like if Grammys mean anything nowadays.

Rihanna can't resist

Quote: (02-17-2012 02:29 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

However he responded: 'HATE ALL U WANT BECUZ I GOT A GRAMMY Now! That's the ultimate F--- OFF!'

Rofl, like if Grammys mean anything nowadays.

Nowadays? When has it EVER really meant anything? There are some pretty great and prolific artists throughout music history who have never won a single trophy. There are others, like Aretha Franklin, who has 17 or 18 of them, but you'd never know because she's never gotten one on the air. The Grammys, at least since they've been televised, have been mostly about album sales and popularity, with some critical acclaim thrown in.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Rihanna can't resist

Wouldn't know, don't watch much award shows. But I agree with the popularity issue, its just ridiculous.

Rihanna can't resist

Quote: (02-17-2012 04:04 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Wouldn't know, don't watch much award shows. But I agree with the popularity issue, its just ridiculous.

Yeah...I don't watch either. I read the recaps the next day. There are tons more categories where awards are given than are televised. They only televise the categories that are the most popular. Take the Rolling Stones for example. They've been recording since 1963, but only won a lifetime achievement Grammy in '87, and the only recording they won for came in '95 for "Voodoo Lounge" in the Best Rock Album category. They also won for Best Short Form Video for "Love Is Strong" off the same album. That's it. Their best work was ignored, but they win for THAT.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Rihanna can't resist

Jethro Tull over Metallica....

Rihanna can't resist

Quote: (02-17-2012 04:49 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Jethro Tull over Metallica....

Yes...you're referring to the first year the Heavy Metal category was added. The Fresh Prince and Jazzy Jeff won the first year Rap was added. The academy will usually go with the safe choice.

Rihanna can't resist

There is an entire segment of women that crave men that beat them. They unconsciously seek out these types of men AND are pretty good at detecting which types of men will abuse them. If they happen to find themselves with a non-abusive man, they will either try to goad him into abusing them or cheat on him (preferably with someone who is abusive).

I know a girl who was smoking hot in her teens and twenties (she has hit the wall since entering her 30's) who cheated on every single boyfriend she had EXCEPT the one's who beat her.

It is a mental illness. You could find one of these girls and try to help her work through her issues, in hopes that she will become a more suitable mate, but why bother? There are way too many women in the world who aren't THAT fucked in the head to mess with chicks like this.

Rihanna can't resist

I think a lot of girls get off to being dominated, and being verbally and physically abused is a form of domination. It might almost be normal.

Rihanna can't resist

Quote: (02-17-2012 04:04 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Agree. Award shows are like stupid Telenovelas and soap operas (unless its me getting the award!). Why in the world would I want to sit down and watch someone else get more praise and attention than me? fuck that!

The latinos have a similar award show "Premio Lo Nuestro" These award shows are like CRACK to young chics and boys trying to copy their images, which leads to more music downloads on iTunes, making the Jewish owners of 90% of these record labels very happy!

Mixx

Rihanna can't resist

Quote: (02-17-2012 09:25 AM)Moma Wrote:  

I spoke about this before. I don't advocate beating women by any means but in my travels and associations, women from the Caribbean are not unfamiliar with gauging manliness through a man setting her straight from time to time, if you get my drift.

I was speaking to a rasta while I was down in the Caribbean last year (this cat gets nuff girls of both white or black) and he told me how he beat one girl's rass (I can't remember the reason for this). This, did not deter the lizard from continuing to desire and fcuk him.

We can learn a lot about psychology from people in the so called 'developing' countries. What we think women want is not what they want at all.
Read their actions and learn to react to them. Fcuk what they say.

I am somewhat familiar with a community in Africa where spousal physical abuse, or whatever the technical name is, is pretty much endemic. It's more unusual for a man NOT to beat his wife/girlfiend than beat her.

The problem with this Alpha/Beta stuff is that this community (rural, very poor) are at the bottom of the pile economically in their country. Both the men and women have very limited opportunities mate-wize. Believe me, not even someone like Roissy is going to call 99% of the men Alpha if he meets them. It's not like other woman, from the city say, are lining up for a "real man" who has the guts to beat her. He really would get nowhere with that kind of game with any woman above his "station". Such a woman would demand a slightly different form of "dominance display" from her mate. A similar community in the city, at a higher socioeconomic level will have substantially less spousal abuse.

As an aside: The women are typically complicit in their own beating. The kind of verbal abuse they fling at their husbands before the beating. Jesus.... a drunken 60 year old sailor would be shocked.

To me middle class people (both the men and women) from the developed world who fantasize about how beating someone, or being beaten, would either prove they were Alpha, or that their man really wanted them, are just playing mental games. They are unlikely to ever actually get seriously beaten, or beat a women. They have no clue how it usually pans out in real life and live their fantasies out vicariously through people like Rhiana/Chris Brown.

Rihanna can't resist

Here is an example of how Caribbean women can get down. By no means, I am condoning anything or saying that this how ALL Caribbean women can get down but this will give you an insight into the behaviour that can manifest.

Note that the man and women are Trinidadians. The woman is Afro-Trinidadian and the man is Indo-Trinidadians. Trinidadians are generally as cool as fcuk but this behaviour can spring up. Jamaican women can be even more vicious (acid throwing, etc). I personally know a Jamaican man who had been LITERALLY kicked out of bed (he hit the ground with a loud thud) for cumming too fast.

How many man can resist putting a two piece on his lizard when she is so wayward with the fists like this?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards