rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Dating Spottings (OKCupid, POF, etc.)

Sometimes I come across some profiles on OKCupid that just make me wonder.

For instance, there is this profile:
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/jenfriel

[Image: 14467076765822738909.jpeg]

Her profile popped up on my home page on OKCupid with the following:
Quote:Quote:

Q: Would you be comfortable masturbating in front of a partner?
A: Yes.
Explanation: “sure thing! ”

Intrigued, I clicked on her profile to find out more.

I gave up everything I owned in May of 2010 and began bartering social media to live. I didn't have a home for a year, but I couch surfed and stayed with readers of my site enabling me to travel to 12 states with just $10 to my name.

While I was couch surfing, I still wanted to have a social life, so I created a profile on OKcupid where I asked guys if they wanted to buy me a beer and in exchange I would give them a hug. I had a compatibility prerequisite that I never published - but I wound up going out on over 103 dates in 9 months and writing a thesis on it.

http://www.talknerdytomelover.com/home/2...onths.html

It taught me a LOT about life and attraction.

I'm now still doing what I do ... I'm a lifecaster, and if you send me a message or go out on a date with me, you may end up on my website. Peace love and lollipops to all!

This chick is basically a self-professed attention-whore. Adding to the whore bit is that she's getting paid to give up information about her sex-life for money. A streetwalker gives up her pussy for money, a "lifecaster" gives up stories about her pussy for money. The difference is that a streetwalker might bring a guy to climax, leaving him with a dirty feeling afterwards, whereas a "lifecaster" doesn't allow the reader the pleasure of climax, but still achieves giving the reader that dirty feeling. Streetwalker comes out ahead with a neutral karma rating, whereas her a negative.

What is most surprising to me is that there were 103+ (not even considering the guys she turned down!) that wanted to go on a date with her. LA covers a big area, so I'm not surprised she was able to rack up that number. What's surprising is that there are guys who are still willing to message a girl after she comes out and basically says that she's in this for the attention. Is she Beta-bate?

Quote: (02-16-2012 05:40 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

What is most surprising to me is that there were 103+ (not even considering the guys she turned down!) that wanted to go on a date with her.

These betas are thinking, 'Man I'd love to bang her. Wait, that's wrong! I can't just want her for sex! I should be happy just talking to her and sharing her company! So it's okay if I have no chance at sex. Besides, once she sees and how *nice* and *good* I am, I don't think sex and a relationship is truly out of the question.'

Sort of reminds me of this dating site I heard about where guys pay for dates. If it were just a matter of say paying $20 to just get to the point of going on a date with a cute girl, it wouldn't be such a bad deal - it'd be just another expense, like paying for alcohol. But the fact that you paid for the date is going to make you a 0/10 in her eyes probably, and make it likely that she'll just use you for money and not put out; You'd have to pay for every single date afterwards. I wonder how those guys have fared on those dates.

I'm having a hard time not imagining what it would be like to punch her in the face.

PS. Fuck... look at those buck-teeth!

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Goddamn that just annoys me.....

I can't stand that these schlubs are enabling that kind of behavior....

You should set up a date and stand her up. Then send her that analysis you just wrote.

Something similar happened a long time ago to me at the bar (I may have mentioned this before)

I walked up to order a drink and some girl standing there with a beer in both hands starts talking to me, she was maybe a 7. Then blurts out "buy me a drink". I looked at her and smiled. "Sure, I've got to go see a friend but I will as long as you order me something too. Oh and get you friend a drink as well"

I walk away and watch her little greedy ass order a couple shots too. The bartender tells her the order and she points at me, I pretend not to notice, the bartender get's my attention and gestures to the girl and her order. I look quizzically back at him "I'm not buy her drinks"

The girl was so pissed, I smile at her and mouth "fuck you" haha

I still feel good about that

The temerity and brazenness of these online bitches never ceases to amaze me. Between the fatties with long list of demands, to the semi-hotties with delusions of grandeur, to the unapologetic and solipsistic gold-diggers like this one, the online universe really shows you the true nature of a significant sector of the American female public.

We should troll the fuck out of her profile. If you guys happen to have a fake (so she can't smear your fine reputation on her "website"), write her a nice little nasty-gram. Bitch needs to get chickity-checked.

Bitches like this are what give the great city of Los Angeles a bad name. Bet she's a fucking transplant too.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (02-16-2012 06:47 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

The temerity and brazenness of these online bitches never ceases to amaze me. Between the fatties with long list of demands, to the semi-hotties with delusions of grandeur, to the unapologetic and solipsistic gold-diggers like this one, the online universe really shows you the true nature of a significant sector of the American female public.

We should troll the fuck out of her profile. If you guys happen to have a fake (so she can't smear your fine reputation on her "website"), write her a nice little nasty-gram. Bitch needs to get chickity-checked.

Bitches like this are what give the great city of Los Angeles a bad name. Bet she's a fucking transplant too.

She preys on the betaness of men. On one hand I don't pity them at all, on the other a call for justice is in order.

The cunt. I'm telling you, it's always the 6-7.5 range that's the worst

Good God man. You know what we need? We need a massive immigration program that targets only young women of marriageable age. We should start handing out green cards to women under 30 like Candy from Russia and the FSU countries, Brazil, Colombia, DR, Lebanon, Thailand, Japan. We need to just flush women like the above completely out of the fucking gene pool by importing premium women by the tens of millions.

I want these selfish attention-whores on dating sites to wonder why all of a sudden no guys are contacting them, and why every guy she knows is dating a woman with a foreign accent.

Quote: (02-16-2012 06:42 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

I walked up to order a drink and some girl standing there with a beer in both hands starts talking to me, she was maybe a 7. Then blurts out "buy me a drink".

One time I responded with something like this - "Back where I'm from, there's a certain exchange rate for buying drinks. Like, 1 drink equals a handjob, three is a beej, and so on. Say, what's the exchange rate here?"

Good God man. You know what we need? We need a massive immigration program that targets only young women of marriageable age. We should start handing out green cards to women under 30 like Candy from Russia and the FSU countries, Brazil, Colombia, DR, Lebanon, Thailand, Japan. We need to just flush women like the above completely out of the fucking gene pool by importing premium women by the tens of millions.

It would be priceless, seeing American women going batshit crazy after an influx of such women.

I'm doing a little reading, and there is evidence that much of our discontent about the dating market is a function of gender ratios - see this post - http://whytherearenogirls.blogspot.com/2...ratio.html . When the ratio becomes unfavorable, women get even choosier. Which you'd expect, but in practical terms, it has meant even *more* women complaining that they 'can't find a good man.'

Quote: (02-16-2012 05:40 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

I'm now still doing what I do ... I'm a lifecaster, and if you send me a message or go out on a date with me, you may end up on my website. Peace love and lollipops to all!

What if one of us LA members get on this and give her a hard time on buying drinks on the date? I see that she's in LA...

While she seems to be highly annoying in projecting her "nerdiness", she does give some insight from the female side that reinforces what has been preached to guys for years even if it doesn't sink in;

"Attraction to me is based on a sense of "owning it." If a dude is so comfortable in his own skin and owns every bit of everything he has, he becomes that much more attractive. No, like literally, a 5 can be a 10 if he can own it. It's about embracing what makes you unique which is unbelievably counter intuitive to the way we were raised ... in high school standing out meant people picked on you. As an adult however, and particularly in regards to dating - it's an aphrodisiac."

I like nerds, and blue eyes, so I'd hit it.

She even likes threesomes!

Quote: (02-16-2012 09:26 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

While she seems to be highly annoying in projecting her "nerdiness", she does give some insight from the female side that reinforces what has been preached to guys for years even if it doesn't sink in;

I like nerds, and blue eyes, so I'd hit it.

I'm pretty tired of girls who have nothing nerdy about them, except maybe a pair dark-rimmed glasses, declaring that they're nerds--just because it's suddenly cool to be nerdy on the Internet. That term has been rendered completely meaningless by these girls. Just because you're addicted to the computer that doesn't make you nerd. You used to have to be smart to be a nerd. A sexed-up, narcissistic extrovert rarely qualifies.

She doesn't fit the profile of any type of nerd, in my view. She's a hipster, if anything, and most likely just another attention-whoring girl who found a fashion niche and persona that she could exploit (along with the betas she's milking).

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Let's all message her.

See if we can't do some "livecasting" of our own...

True. I've never met an extroverted nerd before now that I think about it.

Lifecaster is a new one on me too.

I do like her look, but that wouldn't make up for her personality for longer that a pump or two.

Mooching her way across the country is a huge turnoff, but contrary to what she claims her executive daddy likely made sure she survived without too much suffering.

I just went and took a look at her profile. That pic Kerouac posted is bad, but she looks bangable in some of the other ones:

[Image: 8864638529080184228.jpeg]

But reading her actual profile, she sound so damn annoying. And a lot chics have profiles that read like this. They are trying so fucking hard to sound witty and ironic and hipster. There is not one shred of femininity that comes across in any of her words.

Why would any guy want a girl who talks like this:

My self-summary
Dirty hippies speak to my soul, and Jesus Christ is not my superstar.

I enjoy talking like Robin Williams in Mrs. Doubtfire when he picks up the phone and does the horrible Indian-like voice of "I ... am ... job." If you ever call me and answer the phone like that, I might have to have your baby.

I'm quieter than people would expect, and my favorite place in the world is inside a hoodie with headphones on. Two years ago I accidentally launched a business in my website where I talk about nerds, sex, and tech (I <3 all 3 equally):

@basilransom

That article from the blog you posted. That's intriguing. I'm guessing this must tie into the Paradox of Choice argument. It looks like it only takes a small gender imbalance to REALLY fuck things up. It's like traffic on the freeway, If everything is under or just at capacity everything flow fine. It only takes adding a tiny percent of cars over capacity to just shut the freeway down.

All I know is that these reports I'm hearing from guys in the FSU countries where the balance is in men's favor sound like something from a parallel universe:

http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/d...oscow.html

For the most part, Russian women shrug off the fooling around. It's seen as unavoidable and natural. Men are slaves to hormones. Why get worked up over that, or the weather? "My sister's husband cheats on her," says Tanya, of the underwear story. "She knows this for a fact, but she doesn't cheat on him. When I ask her why she stays with him she says, 'I'm going to split up with him over some nonsense? He'll get it out of his system and settle down.'" "Faithfulness in marriage is seen as something that is nice but unrealistic," says Moscow sociologist Irina Tartakovskaya. She points out that if women don't really expect it of their husbands, they can pre-empt feelings of shock and betrayal.

So these guys have not only a surplus of women, but a surplus of HOT women, and they don't even get mad if the guy cheats because they have few options!

Quote: (02-16-2012 06:55 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I want these selfish attention-whores on dating sites to wonder why all of a sudden no guys are contacting them, and why every guy she knows is dating a woman with a foreign accent.

It really is true. Globalization is killing our economy since we dont make shit anymore, at least lets take advantage of it from a social aspect and import a bunch of hot, thin, feminine girls here to keep the men from going crazy and to give the Americans a reason to put down the cheetos and get on a treadmill.

Okcupid is full of girls with sexual identity disorder. You've got the short haired girls that say they are straight and look like ugly lesbians. Then there are the ones who post photos of themselves wearing baseball jerseys while holding a beer. The only normal girls left are working professionals, and unfortunately for them most have packed on a few pounds if they are lucky; if they are unlucky they've packed on enough that only bottom trollers are going to bang them.

I second this idea. I've been a reader of Roosh's blog from the early days of dcbachelor. When he'd write about how annoying and undateable American women had become, back then I didn't think it was as bad as he made it out, at least where I was.

Boy how things have changed. The DC girl mentality is spreading like wildfire. After the advent of social media, iphones, and internet dating I've noticed it's just becoming worse and worse every year.

It's amazing how women don't realize the fact that there thousands of guys like us in the states and western countries who want to get the fuck out as soon as we can. It's meeting girl after girl with personality traits like this one that is causing us to want to leave in mass numbers.

She only likes unavailable guys.

Out of 96 dates, I had found that there were only 4 that I wanted to pursue something more with ... . Of those 4, the only common denominator in each of them was that they were all emotionally unavailable.

Here is a terrific example.

Mind you, I haven't had casual sex in MONTHS, but I dug this guy and didn't know where I wanted things to go ....

We go into my room ...

This is something I NEVER DO btw!! I never ever ever bring guys to my apartment. ... and I am shamelessly throwing myself at him. Like shame-less-ly.

We then start making out, he pulls my clothes off, and I take his shirt off. Then he goes down on me for a minute. ...

He pauses ... "Where do you think this is going? I'm not looking for anything serious."

I start stuttering - literally.

Fortunately, after staring at me for a moment he says - I'll get my things together.

the tattoos never lie. slut

Quote: (02-17-2012 02:09 PM)lurker123123 Wrote:  

the tattoos never lie. slut

I fucked a girl who had a tamp stamp that said "Damn" and the "N" trailed into a devil tail that went down her ass crack.

Yeah some dumbass will wife that up because that was back in her "slutty" phase...

The fidgety, bubbly Jewish slut is the most annoying of all women.

Anyway her life is devoted to creating noise. Tune all that shit out. Fuck bitches, get money.

She wears a shitton of makeup and sounds annoying. No thanks.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

okcupid > pof

I said something similar a while back, as part of my policies if I were President of the United States.

[Image: Alert.gif]
Alert! Alert!
We have a rat among us:
http://www.talknerdytomelover.com/home/2...cupid.html

[Image: attachment.jpg4812]   

[Image: whip.gif]

Uh oh! First off, I would like to say to all my fellow psychopaths and narcissists, I'm glad we've been outed by someone who is obviously a psychologist (herb) familiar with all of the traits of rationality (I mean psychopathy).

Check out the twitter support her pathetic herb followers have posted ([Image: whip.gif])

[Image: attachment.jpg4813]   

To those men who posted those dweebish twitter responses: I now pronounce you snipped from the male gender.

This means you:
[Image: Photo_20.jpg]
who tweets about "two things [he's] terrible at: sports and sex."