rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Interracial Marriages Rising in the US

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/16...lp00000009

[Image: tumblr_lj9l0mAYik1qcp7j1o1_400.jpg]

I'm all for interracial relationships and biracial children, but seriously...

Mommy needs to sit down and fix those kids' hair. Braids, a nice fro, perm it, comb it, cut it, I don't care, but do something. That wild look is cute for a minute, then it just looks... wild.

What was the black kids name from Little Rascals? Their mom needs to be slapped for letting them out of the house looking like wild animals.

27.7% of asians
25% of hispanics
17.1% of blacks
9.4% of whites (which since they're a much larger group, is still the largest total number)

275,500 new interracial marriages in 2010, 43 percent were white-Hispanic couples, 14.4 percent were white-Asian, 11.9 percent were white-black, with the rest being "other-other".

Black-white marriages are down on the list with a smaller percentage, but they're the ones that get the top listing in photos. Strange.

Meanwhile, here in California we've got all the more obscure hybrids. First time I saw a Japanese girl with Irish freckles? That one threw me for a loop.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Quote: (02-16-2012 02:24 PM)houston Wrote:  

What was the black kids name from Little Rascals? Their mom needs to be slapped for letting them out of the house looking like wild animals.

Haha. I think you're talking about Buckwheat?

I think mixed kids are adorable. Especially black mixed with whatever.

I think it's great. I'm going to happily add to the biracial percentage as soon as I decide to settle down. But I've also worked with really conservative types of people who were seriously afraid of this. Weird because in one sentence they'd say there's no such thing as white privilage and that everyone has an equal shot, but the very next sentence they'd see a picture like this and say that they're losing their country and power to the minorities.

Talk about talking out both sides of your face.

Quote: (02-16-2012 02:53 PM)americanInEurope Wrote:  

I think it's great. I'm going to happily add to the biracial percentage as soon as I decide to settle down. But I've also worked with really conservative types of people who were seriously afraid of this. Weird because in one sentence they'd say there's no such thing as white privilage and that everyone has an equal shot, but the very next sentence they'd see a picture like this and say that they're losing their country and power to the minorities.

I think it has to do with wanting a country to call your own. Just because a white person doesn't believe in something called 'white privilege' doesn't mean he wants to be dispossessed.

First, this thread is pure race trolling. Shove it up your ass.

Now, to address the race trolls:

What's white priveledge? Where does it exist today? Show me. Tell me. And not in vague imagery or myths that either aren't supported in their conclusions of white priveledge or aren't explainable primarily through other causes. Ie: I don't want to hear vagueries about how people think that all black people are shoplifters.

Let's talk about government employee ratios by race, let's talk about college admissions that aren't meritocratic, lets talk about affirmative action in positions that should be purely meritocratic, let's talk about quantifiable measures. Let's talk about where priveledge really exists.

What are the white political groups today that perpetuate this "priveledge"? Tell me. Name one effective white political group. Just one. One political group that is just for whites that lobbies for white priveledge, or even white political power? Now shall we name all of the black and latino political groups that do the same for their political interests? That's a long list. Truth: there is not "white priveledge" without white lobbying groups. What you attribute to "priveledge" is in reality just a function of democratic expression of white numbers - democratic majority interest.

I don't get extra consideration in private sector hiring becasue I'm white.
I don't get extra consideration for college admissions becasue I'm white.
I don't get extra consideration for loans becasue I'm white.
The government doesn't give me extra consideration for contracts becasue I'm white.
I don't get ten extra points on the city or state civil service exams becasue I'm white.
I don't get extra consideration for federal hiring becasue I'm white.
I don't have a single political group that speaks up for my rights as a white person.
Do we pay different tax rates?
Do we sit in different areas of the bus?

White priveledge. Your an entitled whiny moron.

Why are the issues of percieved "white political power" (corrected it for you from 'priveledge' - before it was an incongruent dichotomy) and "losing power to minorities" seen as mechanations that cannot co-exist and are therefore "two faced"?

Well, your first problem is that you are conflating the concepts of "political power" and "priveledge". These are not the same, nor can it be assumed that one exists because the other does.

All political groups have "power". That's what politics is. It's the flex of power, ideally and justly for the interests of the majority in any country. A system in which a minority rules, or has more power than the majority, is generally communism - wherein one or two politically aristocratic (protected) minorities have more power than the majority - who are in turn politically inneffective to be self determinant against the wishes of the minority. Thankfully, in an ideal political environment, a democratic system of voting assures that the majorities interests are met and therefore oppression of the majority is avoided. However, there are a myriad of modern methods (media, interest groups, laws) that work to corrupt this system toward unbalanced expression of political power.

"Priveledge" implies an unfair advantage that transcends democratic processes or representation of a group beyond the power that should be representative of its numbers. An example would be an increased ratio of the memebrs of one political group in an agency, that is well beyond their actual representation in greater society. That would be an example of priveledge.

Another example of priveledge is automatic consideration given to someone becasue of their race, even though their grades or other numbers don't exceed that of other applicants. That, sir, is true measurable priveledge.

What priveledge is not is the fair expression of majority political interests. Just becasue it is against your self interest, or rather that your political group isn't the one with majority power, does not equate to "priveledge". It equates to fair democracy.

You don't want to debate me on this. I'll destroy you rhetorically, becasue the arguments to the contrary are pure bullshit. I know politics very well. Shit will be aired on this forum that Roosh doesn't want, and I'll embarrass you for being so entitled to have these significant measurable priveledges and yet still bitch and moan.

Again, what's the point of this thread? It's insanely trollish.

Hencredibnle cassanova: okay, you like fucking white girls. Big deal. go fuck some white girls. But your posts seem to come back to this continuously. Let's get to the root of these race threads. What's your hang up? What's the obsession? Do you wish you were white? Do you just like the feeling of defiling girls who ae lighter than you? Get over it. Do what you will, but realize the trollish nature of these threads.

As long as black and hispanic political groups don't recognize the rights of white politics to exist, as a formed and cohesive movement, similar to how black and hispanic politics have formed and cohesive movements, then you cannot expect sympathy to your cries of priveledge. The other option, and actually the option that makes the most sense if this country is to survive as it is, is to get rid of all special interest groups.

The fact is that most of you haven't clue one about politics. Your politics are muddled becasue they are born out of short-sighted self interest and brain-washing. If you were to have the meta-view, you would see that you are destroying yourselves. Through the politics expressed here, you are hurtling toward your own permanent political disempowerment. This is ironic, considering that you beleive that you are doing the opposite.

Quote: (02-16-2012 03:41 PM)ATTA Wrote:  

I think it has to do with wanting a country to call your own. Just because a white person doesn't believe in something called 'white privilege' doesn't mean he wants to be dispossessed.

Yeah but then you run into all kinds of problems as people from all colors and walks of life have bled for America. So who does it really belong to?

Quote: (02-16-2012 04:01 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

What's white priveledge? Where does it exist today? Show me. Tell me. And not in vague imagery or myths that either aren't supported in their conclusions of white priveledge or aren't explainable primarily through other causes. Ie: I don't want to hear vagueries about how people think that all black people are shoplifters.

Let's talk about government employee ratios by race, let's talk about college admissions that aren't meritocratic, lets talk about affirmative action in positions that should be purely meritocratic, let's talk about quantifiable measures. Let's talk about where priveledge really exists.

What are the white political groups today that perpetuate this "priveledge"? Tell me. Name one effective white political group. Just one. One political group that is just for whites that lobbies for white priveledge, or even white political power? Now shall we name all of the black and latino political groups that do the same for their political interests? That's a long list. Truth: there is not "white priveledge" without white lobbying groups. What you attribute to "priveledge" is in reality just a function of democratic expression of white numbers - democratic majority interest.

The government doesn't give me extra consideration for contracts becasue I'm white.
I don't get ten extra points on the city or state civil service exams becasue I'm white.
I don't have a single political group that speaks up for my rights as a white person.

Why are the issues of percieved "white political power" (corrected it for you from 'priveledge' - before it was an incongruent dichotomy) and "losing power to minorities" seen as mechanations that cannot co-exist and are therefore "two faced"?

Well, your first problem is that you are conflating the concepts of "political power" and "priveledge". These are not the same, nor can it be assumed that one exists because the other does.

All political groups have "power". That's what politics is. It's the flex of power, ideally and justly for the interests of the majority in any country. A system in which a minority rules, or has more power than the majority, is generally communism - wherein one or two politically aristocratic (protected) minorities have more power than the majority - who are in turn politically inneffective to be self determinant against the wishes of the minority. Thankfully, in an ideal political environment, a democratic system of voting assures that the majorities interests are met and therefore oppression of the majority is avoided. However, there are a myriad of modern methods (media, interest groups, laws) that work to corrupt this system toward unbalanced expression of political power.

"Priveledge" implies an unfair advantage that transcends democratic processes or representation of a group beyond the power that should be representative of its numbers. An example would be an increased ratio of the memebrs of one political group in an agency, that is well beyond their actual representation in greater society. That would be an example of priveledge.

Another example of priveledge is automatic consideration given to someone becasue of their race, even though their grades or other numbers don't exceed that of other applicants. That, sir, is true measurable priveledge.

What priveledge is not is the fair expression of majority political interests. Just becasue it is against your self interest, or rather that your political group isn't the one with majority power, does not equate to "priveledge". It equates to fair democracy.

You don't want to debate me on this. I'll destroy you rhetorically, becasue the arguments to the contrary are pure bullshit. I know politics very well. Shit will be aired on this forum that Roosh doesn't want, and I'll embarrass you for being so entitled to have these significant measurable priveledges and yet still bitch and moan.

Hencredibnle cassanova: okay, you like fucking white girls. Big deal. go fuck some white girls. But your posts seem to come back to this continuously. Let's get to the root of these race threads. What's your hang up? What's the obsession? Do you wish you were white? Do you just like the feeling of defiling girls who ae lighter than you? Get over it. Do what you will, but realize the trollish nature of these threads.

As long as black and hispanic political groups don't recognize the rights of white politics to exist, as a formed and cohesive movement, similar to how black and hispanic politics have formed and cohesive movements, then you cannot expect sympathy to your cries of priveledge. The other option, and actually the option that makes the most sense if this country is to survive as it is, is to get rid of all special interest groups.

The fact is that most of you haven't clue one about politics. Your politics are muddled becasue they are born out of short-sighted self interest and brain-washing. If you were to have the meta-view, you would see that you are destroying yourselves. Through the politics expressed here, you are hurtling toward your own permanent political disempowerment. This is ironic, considering that you beleive that you are doing the opposite.

Your points of view are so fucked up I don't even know where to begin. But I suggest we begin it in another thread, because this one is not about the economics of race and privilage. I'm guilty of kinda steering this thread a little off course too, but if you've got absolutely nothing to say about what the OP has posted then let's just start a new topic shall we? So I can shove it up your ass.

Quote: (02-16-2012 04:02 PM)americanInEurope Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2012 03:41 PM)ATTA Wrote:  

Yeah but then you run into all kinds of problems as people from all colors and walks of life have bled for America. So who does it really belong to?

Tough call; especially when you only consider the United States. But I don't think anyone will argue that Japan can still be Japan if the majority of the population isn't Japanese. So I think many white Americans and Europeans have similar sentiments.

Begin wherever you want. My points of view are actually accurate to the way politics really is, not the way that you want them to be out of self interest. But go ahead and PM me. Let's see if you have the mind for a real debate.

Quote: (02-16-2012 04:01 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

Hydrogonian- Settle down. Seriously. How is this thread trolling? I simply dropped a link about interracial marriages rising in the US, which is a fact, not an opinion. I didn't say anything more.

I am not the only one who likes white girls. Mixx and some others guys do as well. I don't think there's anything wrong with mentioning the race of girls we've spoken to or hooked up with. In fact, since many of these threads are about different cultures and the women from them, it makes sense to do that. My threads are rarely about race, quite the contrary. If that were the case, I don't think most people would have given me feedback for the value I've brought to the forum. I don't know if you have me confused with someone else.

Your hysterical diatribe is pretty outrageous. You definitely need to chill.

Oh, btw, learn how to spell. It's not "priveledge," it's "privilege."

Quote: (02-16-2012 04:08 PM)americanInEurope Wrote:  

Your points of view are so fucked up I don't even know where to begin. But I suggest we begin it in another thread, because this one is not about the economics of race and privilage. I'm guilty of kinda steering this thread a little off course too, but if you've got absolutely nothing to say about what the OP has posted then let's just start a new topic shall we? So I can shove it up your ass.

Don't even bother talking to this guy. He's complaining about trolling yet he's the main one doing it on this thread.

Just report his post. That's what I did.

While this article does not phase me...as I am one those black men who usually seek out black, mixed-with-black or african-descent females FIRST...I am still noticing that the I.R. marriage rates are still TOO LOW for folks to complain about.

Great, thanks for the spellcheck. It's not so much your topic, but what these topics quickly degenrate into, time and time again, with posters like AmericanInEurope. Its devaluing and dumping on white people, and I don't believe you realize how much shit we put up with that isn't tolerated the other way around.

I'm fully aware of the predilections of people here, Hencredible. I've been on this forum for a long time. As I said before, have at it. However, the reiteration fo the same theme becomes tiring after a while, especially when the threads quickly degenerate into white devaluation of BS topics like "white priveledge".

My "hysterical diatribe" against "white priveledge" is outrageous? Okay, buddy. I'll take my cue and be quiet. No problem, sir.

Quote: (02-16-2012 04:16 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2012 04:08 PM)americanInEurope Wrote:  

Don't even bother talking to this guy. He's complaining about trolling yet he's the main one doing it on this thread.

Just report his post. That's what I did.

aw, boo-hoo.

So, I'm the one trolling (actually just complaining about a racial comment), yet talking about racial priveledge (first, btw) to the detriment of one race isn't trolling? You guys are politically blind and entitled. I forgot that racial comments can only be one way.

Again, I'll shut up now. Don't tell on me again.

Quote: (02-16-2012 04:22 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

Great, thanks for the spellcheck. It's not so much your topic, but what these topics quickly degenrate into, time and time again, with posters like AmericanInEurope. Its devaluing and dumping on white people, and I don't beelive you realize how much shit we put up with that isn't tolerated the other way around.

I'm fully aware of the predilections of people here, Hencredible. I've been on this forum for a long time. As I said before, have at it. However, the reiteration fo the same theme becomes tiring after a while, especially when the threads quickly degenerate into white devaluation of BS topics like "white priveledge".

My "hysterical diatribe" against "white priveledge" is outrageous? Okay, buddy. I'll take my cue and be quiet. No problem, sir.

I never made any mention of "white privilege" or the like. Your comments were inappropriate and hysterical. You made presumptuously ignorant ad hominem attacks against me for simply dropping a link about the rise in interracial marriages. Disagree with the ensuing posts made by others as you may, but you have no basis for attacking me personally.

Quote: (02-16-2012 04:27 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I never made any mention of "white privilege" or the like. Your comments were inappropriate and hysterical. You made presumptuously ignorant ad hominem attacks against me for simply dropping a link about the rise in interracial marriages. Disagree with the ensuing posts made by others as you may, but you have no basis for attacking me personally.

Well, you can frame my comment however you wish. "Hysterical", or whatever straw man that you wish to use, but it was a response to racial BS against my political group. So, defending a political comment against my group is innapropriate?

Are your threads not often race specific? Why?

Do they not breed race BS topics, whether or not you introduced the extended topic?

You have to take some responsibility for that, when introducing race-centric topics.

95% of my comment was not directed toward you but at AmericanInEurope. Although, I do see these race threads as trollish. I beleive that this category is even in the official "different types of trolls on this forum" list.

Quote: (02-16-2012 04:31 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

Completely false. Show me.

Quote: (02-16-2012 04:17 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

While this article does not phase me...as I am one those black men who usually seek out black, mixed-with-black or african-descent females FIRST...I am still noticing that the I.R. marriage rates are still TOO LOW for folks to complain about.

I honestly don't care about race when it comes to women. I like women who are attractive and dtf, no matter the color.

I actually tend to view American girls under one large category, with some differences according to the region. I notice girls out west and in the mountain states tend to be more receptive to a guy like me. I'm educated, well-traveled, and well-spoken. This is also part of the reason why, more often than not, I attract white women (and foreign women) more.

In DC and NYC, guys like me are everywhere, so I don't find that I have much of an exotic factor. In other cities, it's a little different though.

On a whole, American girls are next to last on my list. That's one reason why I love to travel. I like the nuances of the cultures in other countries more than I do here. I also like the challenge and the reward overseas.

Quote: (02-16-2012 04:44 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2012 04:31 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

Completely false. Show me.

You know what?

Without digging around in your threads, becasue I don't have the motivation, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here. You have my complete retraction of that statement. I won't even say "maybe your threads are, and maybe they aren't often race specific". I'll say: "I have no evidence that your threads are often race specific". We'll chalk it up to hasty phrasing on my part.

Okay? (although, is this your only race specific thread, I ask you? You tell me)

Let's move on: it's irrelvant. What is relevant is that there are often race specific threads on this forum.

This is one of them, and it is yours, although I acknowledge that the initial topic is innocent enough. However, my point about where these threads often devolve remains.

Also, my point about taking responsibility for the devolved content of race specific threads remains.

That being said, most of my comment wasn't targetting your thread topic, but the devolved content. I reiterate that my response was appropriate.

I said my piece, have no further issue, and am fine with moving on. If AmericanInEurope wants to PM me, that's fine. But I doubt that I'll hear from him.

We used to have almost no race specific threads on this forum, compared to now. The difference is very noticeable and I'm fine with it, but not with race politics comments such as "white priveledge" (try to explain white priviledge to the 5 million destitute white people in the USA) that are supposed to go unanswered lest I'm a troll. Utter BS.

I never viewed this thread as race trolling.

I viewed it as a brother happy that more women are willing to sleep with other black and brown guys. I hope he's right.

God bless us, everyone.

Quote: (02-16-2012 04:48 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2012 04:17 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

I honestly don't care about race when it comes to women. I like women who are attractive and dtf, no matter the color.

I actually tend to view American girls under one large category, with differences according to the region. I notice girls out west and in the mountain states tend to be more receptive to a guy like me. I'm educated, well-traveled, and well-spoken. This is also part of the reason why, more often than not, I attract white women (and foreign women) more.

In DC and NYC, guys like me are everywhere, so I don't find that I have much of an exotic factor. In other cities, it's a little different though.

On a whole, American girls are next to last on my list. That's one reason why I love to travel. I like the nuances of the cultures in other countries more than I do here. I also like the challenge and the reward overseas.

My statement was more about my own people (mainly black women) insisting that the I.R. marriages of black men is hurting the "pool". At 15% max, that is not hurting the pool.

As for "American" girls?...yeah, I do like meeting african-descent women from other places on earth, mainly because of the entitlement mentality of American women.

Having said all of that, I have always maintained that I have had success with American black women in the USA. The ISSUE was that it came kind of late...basically once I was established. That leads to meeting more women wanting to marry quickly when I just want to bang and leave. Doing the international travel satisfies the bang-and-leave, the age-gap issues as well as learning new cultures.

Quote: (02-16-2012 02:16 PM)joehoya Wrote:  

I'm all for interracial relationships and biracial children, but seriously...

Mommy needs to sit down and fix those kids' hair. Braids, a nice fro, perm it, comb it, cut it, I don't care, but do something. That wild look is cute for a minute, then it just looks... wild.

I think your remarks are insensitive. Their white father, Side Show Bob has had a long and brilliant career on the Simpson's with that same hairdo.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine