rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

make a girl feel special.

david de angelo and dating ritual says...you have to make make a girl feel special for courting....

true or false?

Quote: (09-12-2009 01:39 AM)mrnice Wrote:  

david de angelo and dating ritual says...you have to make make a girl feel special for courting....

true or false?

True.

Think about any time you have been played....you felt special, right?

Quote: (09-12-2009 01:39 AM)mrnice Wrote:  

true or false?

True that, I thought you knew that.

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

then why being aloof,teasing,act disinterested and negs and no to compliments come into play in gaming if making her special is all about?

I read a lot of David's stuff. I was subscribed to his monthly video thing too a few years back and he does have a slightly different approach to game. Most PUA's talk about bang this girl, move on to the next girl, don't get emotionally attached, bitches are only good for banging and etc.

David teaches from a more empathetic approach. He still talks about learning to accept rejection, how to communicate with women, and how to move one, but there's also the strong tone to respect the women you're trying to score with. His approach is more like the pick up without the negative attitude.

Quote: (09-14-2009 12:36 AM)charmer Wrote:  

then why being aloof,teasing,act disinterested and negs and no to compliments come into play in gaming if making her special is all about?

Because Game is never just one thing.

Teasing, being aloof and things like that must be done with moments of making a girl feel special.

You can't win all fights with just the jab.

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

this is all a misrepresentation of david d's material, at least through my understanding.

sure make the biych feel special if you intend on wifing her, but even then you gotta use the confident humor routine to initially penetrate the estrogen shield, unless her guard is down then you can turn it down a notch in the confidence department.

a good offense sometimes is knowing what the D is doing.