rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Simple line for Fast Food girls

We've all been in this situation. There's a cute ass girl taking orders at a fast food place, but you're under pressure from customers waiting in line to keep it moving. I know its hard to get something going with 5 cars behind you or 5 families of cows behind the counter. Anyone around here who knows me knows that I keep it simple. I would fall face first if I attempted to memorize 100 pick up lines and "techniques". I've read people's posts saying that they won't fuck with uneducated girls, low class ones, etc. Why? Who cares why though. That's more 18 yr old high school seniors for me while I get a free apple pie to go with that young pussy.

When you get that greasy bag or tray of food or tray, look very confused at everything. Proceed to look at her very serious and say that she forgot something. Let her ask what or go over your order on the screen. Then tell her she forgot her number. I've gotten many numbers and fucks from this simple line.

i've definitely gotta give this one a go.

eeeeeeh. Actually I had no idea that there cute girls (working) at fast food joints. [Image: sad.gif]

You see, I NEVER eat fast food, not even as a kid did my parents allow it. I really have no idea what is on the Mcdonalds menu, and if it wasn't for the movie "super size me" I would not even know what a Mcdonalds looks like inside.

It never dawned upon me that Fast food joints, and cute girls could even go in the same sentence. Is this what you imply?

Mixx

MiXX you are missing out. You could be getting girls just like this:

Ive noticed that there are usually cute girl working at Chic Fil a. Whataburger seems to have cute Latinos from time to time, McDonald's attracts lower class attractive party girls. In n Out Burger has cute girls too.

i dont frequent fast food joints, but i will definitely pay more attention the next time i'm in one.

places like panera definitely have decent looking younger girls working there...maybe the high school/college age girls.

Definetly missing out big homie Mixx. They're a goldmine and they always have the cute girls taking orders in drive thru or at the counter.

houston, do you do this regardless of how many people are around? and where do you take it from once you get the number?

It works anywhere that girls give receipts, as they're all supposed to ask, "Did you find everything OK?"

Use it at Staples, Best Buy, and other places where girls hand you paper.

Been using this one since high school.

MikeCF - you're exactly right. This line can b e used anywhere with a cashier and receipts, but i've only used it at fast food joints.

azt350zguyy - yeah man. i really dont care who's around me. there was 2 cock blocks working at Wendy's the other day who could sense my player abilities through my car window. they appeared right behind the cashier and tried to distract her, but i went in fast with the line and got it. i text her right away and just take it from there when she texts back.

Quote: (02-13-2012 02:51 PM)houston Wrote:  

Definetly missing out big homie Mixx. They're a goldmine and they always have the cute girls taking orders in drive thru or at the counter.

Really? Seriously?........really?

Ok, but Im not going to start eating fast-food, so what do you recommend is a good way to get access to them without eating any of their crap? Any particular chain that leans more towards cute girls?

BTW, I'm shocked you eat fast-food.....why, if I amy ask?

Mixx

take your friend who eats fast food and then go get his order for him.

Quote: (02-13-2012 03:49 PM)at350zguyy Wrote:  

take your friend who eats fast food and then go get his order for him.

Hummm....I'll keep this in mind next time I'm clubbing.

Mixx

Quote: (02-13-2012 03:04 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

It works anywhere that girls give receipts, as they're all supposed to ask, "Did you find everything OK?"

Use it at Staples, Best Buy, and other places where girls hand you paper.

There's a Marshalls by me and the cashiers are exclusively cute latinas, I gotta try this out too.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Quote: (02-13-2012 03:48 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Really? Seriously?........really?

Ok, but Im not going to start eating fast-food, so what do you recommend is a good way to get access to them without eating any of their crap? Any particular chain that leans more towards cute girls?

BTW, I'm shocked you eat fast-food.....why, if I amy ask?

Mixx

I get a craving for Taco Bell about once a year...then I'm up all night shiting my brains out and remembering why I never eat that crap.

Mike has it right above though. You can use this at most stores or restaurants. I did something similar the other day. The cute girl bagging my groceries asked if I needed help out, when I obviously didn't, so I smiled at her and said yes. She giggled and had an excuse to go outside with me for a couple minutes. Unfortunately she is only 17, but I can see this working very well with younger girls.

Quote: (02-13-2012 03:48 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

what do you recommend is a good way to get access to them without eating any of their crap?

I don't eat fast food either but I bang fast food workers occasionally. Whenever you are walking by a fast food place, just peak in at the workers, if you see one you like, go and get in her line, order a small soda or something for .79 cents. Chat and flirt in the minute or 2 that you have with her, when she gives the receipt, tell her that you want to to talk to her later, tell her to write down her number or just tell you verbally, if the situation is not right to do it then and there, just come back later wen its not too busy.

I usually give the soda cup to a little kid.

These fast food girls are always poor, working class girls who are easily impressed by a handsome, well dressed player.

I always call later that same night because I think it makes the interaction seem more authentic. I don't want her to think that I do this at all the fast food places. (which of course is exactly what I do!)

Quote: (02-13-2012 04:06 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

These fast food girls are always poor, working class girls who are easily impressed by a handsome, well dressed player.

Solid advice. I think this is key to understand why it can be very successful. Girls working as cashiers at any dept. store/food chain are usually minimum wage hourly workers trying to make ends meet.

A well spoken, well-dressed, and stylish player of any race should get minimum amount of rejections (if any at all).

Mixx

Mixx - I'm surprised you haven't stepped foot inside a Mcdonalds lol. I eat it because I'm a broke student and have to eat cheap sometimes. I would walk inside and order a drink or ice cream cone. That or slide through the drive thru.

The great thing is that fast food places are always firing and hiring.

Quote: (02-13-2012 04:26 PM)houston Wrote:  

Mixx - I'm surprised you haven't stepped foot inside a Mcdonalds lol. I eat it because I'm a broke student and have to eat cheap sometimes. I would walk inside and order a drink or ice cream cone. That or slide through the drive thru.

The great thing is that fast food places are always firing and hiring.

That's some player shit right there. Yo baby let me get a small vanilla cone and your number. [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos