rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tips for on a beach holiday

I'm doing a lot of writing lately for my book

Currently writing a story on Malaysia where i nearly got stabbed by a girl if it wasn't for a swift and rather violent reaction.

I'm including some tips for the beach.

-TIP - The line “Hey girls, can you put some lotion on my back?” might sound obvious or corny. It does work because it shows that you have the balls to walk up to half naked girls on the beach and that you don’t give a damn about their opinion about you. I have never been fat but I didn’t have a beach boy body either around that time. You separate yourself from 99% of guys who only watch the girls from a distance including most ripped beach boys.

-TIP – The Shark technique is where you go into the water with a girl when its dark and move to the part where the water comes up to your chest. This way you can slowly walk in the water and move around her in circles. Keep talking at a slow seductive tone and slowly come closer to her until you are in arms length. Look at her lips while you’re talking and you open her mind for kissing. This is where the good stuff starts. Tell her (not ask) to give her hand to you and when she does pull her towards you and hold her close, go for the kiss.

It worked for me and more than once, feedback anyone ?

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (02-11-2012 06:31 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Malaysia where i nearly got stabbed by a girl if it wasn't for a swift and rather violent reaction.

wtf??

Quote: (02-11-2012 07:20 AM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Malaysia where i nearly got stabbed by a girl if it wasn't for a swift and rather violent reaction.

wtf??

Just finished that story and its a brutal one. Since you are the first one to react i will send you the story by PM.

Have fun and let me know what you think of it.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

I'm doing a lot of writing lately for my book

Currently writing a story on Malaysia where i nearly got stabbed by a girl if it wasn't for a swift and rather violent reaction.

I'm including some tips for the beach.

-TIP - The line “Hey girls, can you put some lotion on my back?” might sound obvious or corny. It does work because it shows that you have the balls to walk up to half naked girls on the beach and that you don’t give a damn about their opinion about you. I have never been fat but I didn’t have a beach boy body either around that time. You separate yourself from 99% of guys who only watch the girls from a distance including most ripped beach boys.

-TIP – The Shark technique is where you go into the water with a girl when its dark and move to the part where the water comes up to your chest. This way you can slowly walk in the water and move around her in circles. Keep talking at a slow seductive tone and slowly come closer to her until you are in arms length. Look at her lips while you’re talking and you open her mind for kissing. This is where the good stuff starts. Tell her (not ask) to give her hand to you and when she does pull her towards you and hold her close, go for the kiss.

It worked for me and more than once, feedback anyone ?

Thanks Neil

I would tread lightly and choose targets carefully (tourists? local? with friends? smoking? busy reading? etc.) with the lotion technique here in LA as they might call the police. What a player would need is strong inner game and be able to ramble with friendly non-personal conversation if he doesn't have a ripped body.

Shark technique is funny and playful, only part that is missing is a way to invite the girl into the water but that will have to depend on the player's circumstances and game.

Look forward to the book, sounds interesting

@Enfant terrible.

yep, i guess you could be right about trying that lotion line in the States but since they have to put the lotion on MY back they can just say no.

The shark technique will only work when the girl is at least a bit interested in you but needs some convincing. Girls are actually stupid enough to go into the water with a guy at night and think they are still just friends.

Hey Neil, IME, the kind of tourist girls on resorts are almost always never hot. In fact I was just on vacation on the beach and saw virtually no girls under 30 and the few ones I did see who were hot wer enot near the beach.

Quote: (02-12-2012 01:47 AM)misterstir Wrote:  

Hey Neil, IME, the kind of tourist girls on resorts are almost always never hot. In fact I was just on vacation on the beach and saw virtually no girls under 30 and the few ones I did see who were hot wer enot near the beach.

I think you are mixing up tings here. i'm not speaking of resort girls. I have never actually been in a resort before.

What i'm writing about it just plain old regular public beach.