rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

It's buyer's market, right?

First of all, I am not trying to be a Race Troll. However, I want to be a Realist.

What I am trying to say here is that Dating is like a market.
As a man, I offer something (approach) and a woman decides whether she wants it or not. (agree to get to know me)

I am an Asian. I saw someone's reply here that clearly described the situation I am in. (In my state, over 90% are white. Asian population is only 2%)

According to his reply, I am like a asian product on the shelf in a grocery store. it has unfamiliar names on it and is not well known to the public. As an average American person, it's hard for them to purchase it unless they've already tried or heard good things about them.

I consider myself as a product for a niche market. I am not for a general population. However, for people who wants it, I can be considered as an exotic or rare.

Why am I saying this? If I made it to the first date, I realized they either liked asian culture (soap operas, anime, music) or dated asian guys before. I kind of hated when they said 'to be honest, I am into this asian stuff hehehe' 'well, I dated this guy from this asian country'. Now, I know it's how it is. I even ask them 'so what kind of asian stuff do you like? have you dated asian guy before?'
I've met 'Average Western girl' but there wasn't something that made us click together. (something you can only feel, hard to explain)

Usually the girls who go for asian stuff, are kind of nerdy ones.
But I met ones who I wouldn't think of as asian lover.

So here I am as a product that's not for the mainstream.
There is nothing I can do if they don't need/want me.
I wanted to convert the ones who's not associated with asian stuff or people. But I figured it's better to find a customer who needs it than wasting my time on convincing them.
'I can't fight the market'

I really think what I should do is, instead of waiting for the customer to find me on the shelf, I should go out there to approach as many customers as possible who might be interested.
(Like you needed new windshield and you received a flyer at the right time Bam! OR the people ask you try some samples at Costco)

I think it applies to White Vs White too. She won't just find you attractive no matter how tight your game is. Wouldn't you rather find a girl who at least wants to get to know you?

Quote: (02-11-2012 04:02 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

First of all, I am not trying to be a Race Troll. However, I want to be a Realist.

As a man, I offer something (approach) and a woman decides whether she wants it or not. (agree to get to know me)

I am an Asian. I saw someone's reply here that clearly described the situation I am in. (In my state, over 90% are white. Asian population is only 2%)

According to his reply, I am like a asian product on the shelf in a grocery store. it has unfamiliar names on it and is not well known to the public. As an average American person, it's hard for them to purchase it unless they've already tried or heard good things about them.

I consider myself as a product for a niche market. I am not for a general population. However, for people who wants it, I can be considered as an exotic or rare.

Why am I saying this? If I made it to the first date, I realized they either liked asian culture (soap operas, anime, music) or dated asian guys before. I kind of hated when they said 'to be honest, I am into this asian stuff hehehe' 'well, I dated this guy from this asian country'. Now, I know it's how it is. I even ask them 'so what kind of asian stuff do you like? have you dated asian guy before?'
I've met 'Average Western girl' but there wasn't something that made us click together. (something you can only feel, hard to explain)

I wanted to convert the ones who's not associated with asian stuff or people. But I figured it's better to find a customer who needs it than wasting my time on convincing them.

I really think what I should do is, instead of waiting for the customer to find me on the shelf, I should go out there to approach as many customers as possible who might be interested.
(Like you needed new windshield and you received a flyer at the right time Bam! OR the people ask you try some samples at Costco)

I think it applies to White Vs White too. She won't just find you attractive no matter how tight your game is. Wouldn't you rather find a girl who at least wants to get to know you?

As a black dude I can feel your pain. I really can. But I'm afraid you'll get nothing but tough love here as most guys on this thread subscribe to the game transcends all handicaps in all situations in every culture philosophy. If you were a product as you described, your packaging and quality will balance out the fact that you're "Made in Asia." If that were the case, every quality "product" would do very very well. We all know that's not the case.

Anyway having a few Asian pickup friends I notice that you guys kinda suffer from the opposite effect that black guys suffer from. White girls think that you're too weak, as opposed to them thinking we blacks are too aggressive and violent. I guess if you increase you confidence a bit more you might see better results. I have a Vietnamese friend who does well because he's a strong guy, mentally. He really really wants to fuck white girls and he goes all out with the fashion and the hair and the posture and the escalation and what have you. He doesn't get them all, but he gets more than what he'd normally get if he did nothing I think. Also, and I think this is so very important, you need to do a little research and get in the field a bit and see what area is best for you. You owe it to yourself to take a week off work or whatever and go see a new place every now and then. You don't want to be wasting time in a city or scene where you're at a disadvantage. I don't know what to tell you other than that man. You're in the same boat as other minorities, like it or not lol. Every year it gets better for Asian guys I think. But you'll always have to be twice as good and work twice as hard as the next guy because you're a minority. Business as usual. And until someone seriously addresses the issue of racism in dating I think it'll always be that way.

The thing is, the "problems" of the Asian dude, imo seem only to apply to north east asian dudes (Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc) I don't see Vietnamese guys or Thai or Indonesia guys having any trouble. In fact if I recall correctly Indonesia is a country for white female sex tourist to visit and is in the top 5 for female sex tourist destinations. So I find it hard to believe that white women are anti asian when seemingly 100,000s of them spend $1000s trying to find an asian guy to bang them. Compare that to how few Asian men spend money on sex tourism trips to Europe and if anything there is a stronger argument that Asian men are not into whiite women. Anyways there is a market for north Asian nerdy types but they are not usually going to be the hb10, they are going to be white girls into anime or other asian cultural stuff.

Anyways, I don't see racism as a barrier to anyone in the West in general. I get girls who male friends say right infront of me didn't like black guys. Most likely they didn't like a certain type of black guy. Very few north asian guys are into game and they often depend on their parents to find them marriage so its no surprise in a place like the West where if you want a hot white girl your're going to have to approach her that a group of people who generally don't game and don't approach will have more difficulty getting these girls. I've approached lots of hot white girls and none of them have told me to fuck off yet and I haven't gotten any overt racist behaviour so yeah, approach loike a machine, come up with ways to get girls to come to you if you can, put yourself in the right place right time, run social game in social circles and be able to entertain a group of girls for at least an hour straight, and be able to go for the kiss and fuck the girl, and if you do all this and still can't get any pussy then I will concede that you are being treated unfairly because of race. But realise that white guys are not just sitting on the couch getting pussy thrown at them, they have to work just as hard as you do.

I'm getting sick of these threads from minority men complaining about inability to get white girls. Look at the recent thread about the Asian guy with a thousand approaches. If you don't like the results you're getting, then open yourself up to a wider variety of women, including women of your own race. Quit focusing solely on white girls as if they're the only thing out there.

Fact of the matter is, the lion's share of white women only want to date white men. There ain't a damn thing you can do about that other than open your net a bit wider and approach other type of women as well. Pussy is pussy.

I think you have to realize that there are certain things you can change about yourself (clothes, style, attitude) and certain things you cannot (height, race, facial features, etc). You have to make the most out of what you are given and like many other people said over here....confidence transcends all race. Sure there will be white girls that won't consider you BUT there are also a ton of ASIAN girls that won't consider you either because you are ASIAN. I've seen a ton of Asian guys kill with white girls. Instead of focusing on being asian and some of the negative stereotypes (nerdy, weak, etc) focus on being the guy that has his shit together (good job, car, pad). I think white girls in most places are pretty open minded compared to other girls. If you focus on a teenage blonde chick from the deep south she may not be receptive to your game but if you are gaming a college graduate with a decent job in a big city you will do well. Be the best man that you can be and keep trying.

Quote: (02-11-2012 11:42 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I'm getting sick of these threads from minority men complaining about inability to get white girls. Look at the recent thread about the Asian guy with a thousand approaches. If you don't like the results you're getting, then open yourself up to a wider variety of women, including women of your own race. Quit focusing solely on white girls as if they're the only thing out there.

Yup, I too am getting sick of these threads. People have all sorts of biases. It is what is is. Deal with it. But surprisingly, I don't see as many complaints about being poor, not famous, not tall, not goodlooking or having a negative life attitude being a handicap as much as I see race being one although I'm pretty sure the former reasons would have a much larger chunk in the failure pool than the latter.

Game is a necessary evil

Quote: (02-11-2012 12:06 PM)haywire Wrote:  

Yup, I too am getting sick of these threads. People have all sorts of biases. It is what is is. Deal with it. But surprisingly, I don't see as many complaints about being poor, not famous, not tall, not goodlooking or having a negative life attitude being a handicap as much as I see race being one although I'm pretty sure the former reasons would have a much larger chunk in the failure pool than the latter.
You guys are being a bit harsh. I agree that race threads are a little too common, but it's easy for someone like me (white, 6'0 tall, full head of hair) to tell someone like the OP to "get over it and move on." But the fact is that men like the OP are at a disadvantage with white women and when white people comprise 90% of the place where he lives, then he obviously needs to play a different angle. So what's the problem if he posts on the forum and pontificates a little about his situation? If you don't like the thread, why not just move on to the next?

I have quite a few Cambodian friends. Two of them do very well with white girls. Both are good looking guys, but their confidence is where they shine. This is key. Most of the others date within their race, and have some very pretty girls on their arm. So my advice from what I have seen is to really develop your confidence and game to grab white girls, and also look inside your own race for girls.

Quote: (02-11-2012 03:38 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

You guys are being a bit harsh. I agree that race threads are a little too common, but it's easy for someone like me (white, 6'0 tall, full head of hair) to tell someone like the OP to "get over it and move on." But the fact is that men like the OP are at a disadvantage with white women and when white people comprise 90% of the place where he lives, then he obviously needs to play a different angle. So what's the problem if he posts on the forum and pontificates a little about his situation? If you don't like the thread, why not just move on to the next?

Because #1 there's already umpteen other threads with the same exact topic. "I'm Asian and I can't get white girls." "I'm Indian and I can't get white girls." After awhile you get sick of seeing it posted over and over. They'll complain that white girls don't like them because of their race, yet they are obviously discriminating against non-white women themselves. Like that Indian race troll was saying he won't date black women. Well if he refuses to date certain women because of their race, then don't complain when certain women refuse to date you because of your race. It's just silly. It's like complaining about the heat in Miami. You can complain all day but your complaints aren't going to change it, so if it bothers you, might want to relocate to somewhere more favorable. Or in the case of Asian and Indian guys, quite putting white women on a pedestal and be open to dating all kinds of girls, some of which may be more receptive to you than white chics will be.

Quote: (02-11-2012 03:47 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Because #1 there's already umpteen other threads with the same exact topic. "I'm Asian and I can't get white girls." "I'm Indian and I can't get white girls." After awhile you get sick of seeing it posted over and over. They'll complain that white girls don't like them because of their race, yet they are obviously discriminating against non-white women themselves. Like that Indian race troll was saying he won't date black women. Well if he refuses to date certain women because of their race, then don't complain when certain women refuse to date you because of your race. It's just silly. It's like complaining about the heat in Miami. You can complain all day but your complaints aren't going to change it, so if it bothers you, might want to relocate to somewhere more favorable. Or in the case of Asian and Indian guys, quite putting white women on a pedestal and be open to dating all kinds of girls, some of which may be more receptive to you than white chics will be.

I hear you, but the OP is clearly a newb and trying to intellectualize game by comparing it to an open market of buyers/sellers. And the cards are stacked against him because he's in a 90% white environment. And he's a dork. I see nothing wrong with his post, other than being kind of silly (his analogy of game, etc). Nothing wrong with him looking for advice specific to his situation.

Fact of the matter is, the lion's share of white women only want to date white men. There ain't a damn thing you can do about that other than open your net a bit wider and approach other type of women as well. Pussy is pussy.

I agree, maybe the OP needs to move to another state or country.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

If only Asian girls in America had the same views as the OP, I'd at least have my Asian flag by now [Image: dodgy.gif]

Mixx

I'll go a step further. Why in the hell would a black male complain about not pulling a white chick?....da fukk wrong with THAT brotha?

Quote: (02-11-2012 06:48 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

If only Asian girls in America had the same views as the OP, I'd at least have my Asian flag by now [Image: dodgy.gif]

Mixx

wait...this means i have a flag that mixx doesnt? time to get get your asian flag mixx!

Quote: (02-11-2012 06:48 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

You need to come to Vancouver! There are so many here you're bound to get some. Just be warned about an extreme amount of bush at least in my experience.

I'm Asian too and I used to think like this, but I reject this model now because I know I can overcome misinformation or bad experience if I sell my product as high-quality and something special. Also, you're forgetting the foreign market, there are certain cultural attitudes and environments that make them open to buying your product whether it's new or not.

You're only a niche if you think you're a niche. You're forgetting that people respond to other things other than exoticness or race. Exoticness loses appeal over time when people are used to what makes it exotic. Collectors, aficionados, fetishists, hobbyists and the like go for enduring qualities that fit their passion. Girls who're into Asian guys will stay or continue to have sex with Asian men if they exhibit universally attractive and masculine qualities.

I'll explain...it's not race. Look inside and at the mirror. Repeat.

Some good reasons why Asian guys must learn game.

I only agree with these if you don't frame it based on your race but on your self-worth. There will be attitudes towards race, but it's possible to win hearts and minds (and pussies!).

I think it's a good skill to know potential receptive targets, but some girls don't readily or immediately show they're receptive...and this is where game comes in.

True dat. (and I love white women too).

Mixx

I think the main thing we're all forgetting, especially the ones that say why don't people just date their own race, is that white chicks for most guys are as good as it gets.
Shit, look on every TV show, magazine, modeling agency and advertisement. White chicks are on a pedestal, so if you're a white dude and by default get access to these globally glorified chicks it's mad easy for you to tell someone non white to find prospects in their own race. The fetishism of white women benefits white dudes. Not trying to say it's anybody's fault things are the way they are, but let's keep it real here.

As a human we usually go out and search what our boundaries are. Some guys, when they reach a barrier in that boundary, turn around and never try again. Other dudes try to break that fucker down. I believe that's what the OP is trying to do that's all. I totally support that.

thing is white chicks make up the majority of the population. writing them off limits your options. OP said his own race makes up 2% of the population where he lives.

improve your game and approach thats all you can do.

Quote: (02-12-2012 12:16 AM)lurker123123 Wrote:  

thing is white chicks make up the majority of the population.

Where are you talking, globally or in the states? Globally white chicks (and white ppl for that matter) make up about 8% of the total world population (white ppl 16%). In the states it's more like 50%. So do you really think the preference for Eurocentric features is just because there are more white women than any other women?

Quote: (02-11-2012 03:47 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I think this post is bang on. I never understood why Indians are not considered black when their skin is so dark anyways.

Quote: (02-12-2012 12:53 AM)americanInEurope Wrote:  

Quote: (02-12-2012 12:16 AM)lurker123123 Wrote:  

thing is white chicks make up the majority of the population.

Where are you talking, globally or in the states? Globally white chicks (and white ppl for that matter) make up about 8% of the total world population (white ppl 16%). In the states it's more like 50%. So do you really think the preference for Eurocentric features is just because there are more white women than any other women?
Isn't USA like 75% counting non hispanic whites, slightly larger when counting hispanic whites.

Its my understanding that white people are like 1+ billion. So it'd be impossible for them to be only 8%, I think its closer to 20%. I mean Europe alone is 1 billion people, and that doesn't count America, Brazil, Argentina, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and whites left over in colonial countries. Because of colonization and globalization almost every country is at least 1-3% white. However I think Indians and Chinese as a race outnumber whites. But whites have more money and control fashion and media in the western world (Paris, Milan, NYC, and most other fashion centres are at least white dominated industries). So they pretty much determine who the top models will be and who the idea of beauty will be.

Thing is most Western countries are white majority countries and IME it'd be difficult to game without gaming white girls unless you live in an ethnic a major enclave like the ones in New York or LA, that have few white people in them. The other thing is that non white immigrant girls are not as sexually open in the West imo.

I live in an suburb ethnic enclave where whites are the plurality and not the majority and the reality is Indian girls, Chinese/asian girls who together make up like 40% of the population are just not worth it (too much effort for too little pussy and they aren't as attractive in general, IMO), so its pretty much white and middle eastern girls with the occasional black girl.

A valid point that white posters have made IMO is that the OP discriminates against his own and it hurts him not just with Asians but also with whites. When I first moved to my town I went for the small % black girls only. Simply because its the easiest demo for me to get. Then when white girls saw this one black guy with all 4-5 black girls they started to be attracted to me -backstreet boy effect (most black guys don't even bother to go for black girls in my town, they all go for white girls or middle eastern only) ironically I started to get white girls and middle eastern girls with little effort as almost all of these black girls had some white girl friends.

So to the OP, if you can only get 2% asian girls, then go for it, if white girls see 3-4 asian girls fighting over you, or you walk into a room with 3-4 asian girls, you're going to start getting white girls too, with way less effort. Girls feel WAY more comfortable approaching a guy who hangs out with 3-4 women thats why they feel cool talking with gay guys.

Quote: (02-12-2012 12:11 AM)americanInEurope Wrote:  

I think the main thing we're all forgetting, especially the ones that say why don't people just date their own race, is that white chicks for most guys are as good as it gets.

I wasn't implying to the OP that he should only stick to his own race. I just think if you're a minority guy and you think white females are discriminating against you, then why turn around and discriminate against non-white females? Since there are at least some women that would be 8s and 9s in every race, the whole "good as it gets" argument just seems to be a way to rationalize a preference. Given the number of guys who love Japanese, Thai and Korean women, I can't possibly believe the OP doesn't think there are women of his own background that can compete with the top tier of white women. Is there a guy alive that wouldn't want to pound this?

[Image: fake20.jpg]

Quote: (02-12-2012 01:16 AM)misterstir Wrote:  

I never understood why Indians are not considered black when their skin is so dark anyways.

"Black" as the term is generally understood in the West means people of African descent. Southern Indians might often be as dark as black people, but they are actually a branch of the Caucasian tree. Their hair, noses and facial structure are Caucasoid, not African. In Russia however, they consider anyone "black" who is isn't white so I guess they'd be consider blacks over there.

^From my understanding Indians are not caucasian in scientific anthropology but are grouped as a caucasoid people as you correctly point out- which means they are not caucasians but its the closest of the scientific anthropological races (which are not really related to actual social race which is what most people use when they speak in race terms- scientific anthropological race it has entirely to do with bone structure). In scientific anthropolgy the pygmy peoples are not considered the same race as people from the rest of africa, the southern african (non whites) San african people are not the same as "black" people and the austronesian "black" people who the Australians calls blacks/aborignes are not not considered to be black but a seperate austronesian race.

I understand that the north Indians have more "Caucasian" facial features, but the south Indian people really do not have these features if you look closely at sri lankans and south indians they have more non caucasian features. Besides the features you call causasoid or african are not exclusive. North Europeans from Scandinavia and Germany with blonde hair who I've encountered often possess flat noses and almost african like facial features but are clearly 100% white with blonde hair and sometimes even white hair. And those who are non bantu africans often possess almost caucasian like facial features despite being 100% black and very dark skin. You see it in the congo, rwanda, senegal, gambia, guinea, south sudan in the dinka etc and in many ethnic groups in Africa. The so called African and caucasian features are not even widespread throughout either "race". The african features are only limited to bantus, and the caucasian features are more prevelant in england and france, but less prevelant in much of south europe or nordic and east europe.

To me black describes a color of skin meaning someone with non white skin. African descent would describe a race. I'd agree with you that Indians are not of African descent in the way that say Obama is, but I'd have trouble seeing why they would not be black when other people who are not black according to scientific anthropology like austronesians, San, Pygmies, papua new guineans some polynesians and most micronesians and melanesians are considered black socially in the Western world despite scientifically not belonging to that race. And then there is the fact that many african americans are mixed with white but are viewed and african but are viewed as black. some african americans like plessy are even 7/8 causaian through ancestry yet they are black. But Indians who have dark skin and who are basically african migrants and of african descent like these people are not black? Confuses me.

http://www.nondomesticatedthinker.com/20...of-bengal/
http://www.andamanese.net/generalia.html
Just look at how these people from Andaman island in south india look. They look more like black bantu africans, I don't see how someone who looks like that is not black.

As for not wanting own girls. Notice it is usually asian and indian guys complaining of it, and its not without good cause, you'd be hard pressed to find even a girl like that in any college campus. There are very few hot asian or indian girls. Its just a fact. Pakistan is even a major improvement over India because pakistan has some arab and other races in their. I went to a school with lots of indians and chinese girls and anyone who was serious about finding a girl who dtf go found a white girl.
Sure you might be able to pull up some hot indian celeb but the reality that like 1 in 100 million who look that way and they are usually just plastered in a fake makeup mask of white skin and green contact lenses or mixed with white both of which are hard to find in north america anyways. I will admit england has hotter indian girls than north america from what i've seen though. Also you have to take into account how many east asian girls have vanilla fever so the quality left for an asian guy probably sucks anyways after all the other races who have asian fetish jump into the pool and take out the best.

Quote: (02-12-2012 02:30 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Is there a guy alive that wouldn't want to pound this?

[Image: fake20.jpg]

[Image: Id-Hit-It-Like-This.gif]