rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Elderly opener

Elderly opener

I went to the post office the other day and was genuinely confounded by, among other things, the price of stamps, which was not posted anywhere. I wasn’t try to elderly open, I just need to know what the fuck type of envelope to use for overnight mail. I asked around about that and other 20th century stuff and got into several conversations, some with decent looking girls. In my befuddlement, I overlooked that I could have tried to number close. Looking back, I was like what the hell just happened. Who knew? The post office is gonna be my new hangout!

Elderly opener

And if you see some arty chicks there ask them if they know any Letterpress places in town. Chick Crack.

Elderly opener

I have noticed hot chicks in the post office in Murka as well. Didn't get it at first. Anyway, I'm guessing it's a selection thing, people who are sending real things through the real mail are pre-selected, they are involved in commerce, not just paper pushers?

Because a lot of postal workers appear depressed ( wouldn't you be with such a boring job?) I think a lot of people tense up when they're there; so an opener could use a defuse of that--
"I noticed my clerk was really nice. I wasn't execting that, some of them are not very happy."