rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

What do you say if a girl asks you this? Especially the bitchy ones that'll give you a "I don't take you seriously" attitude and say something like "Let me guess, you're a virgin aren't you?"

Haven't had this happen to me yet, but I have seen it happen to a couple guys, and I'm a pussy beta (just starting to learn about game) who's 19 and still a virgin so this question kinda annoys me. I feel like, even if I wasn't a virgin, I'd still sound like I'm lying if I told her so. Maybe it's just a confidence thing.

Any thoughts?

Are you a virgin?

I lost my virginity at 19. Don't try to deny it if someone asks, it will be obvious if you're lying about it. Just say yes and move on to the next topic of conversation

Are you a virgin?

First of all you should change your title. Maybe go with, "What if she asks if you're a virgin?" or something like that. I initially assumed you were trolling with that title, but hadn't seen you post before and I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

I have little experience in this area as I banged the nurse that helped deliver me, but I would try an angle that leaves a little ambiguity. Why don't you enthusiastically answer, "Yes!" and then in a semi-joking way continue, "But you could be the my first!"

I wouldn't worry about it too much though, I can't recall any girl ever asking me that except the first girl I slept with, and that was only because I made the mistake of asking her first. I have, however, had several girls ask me how many girls I've slept with (do I really seem that dirty?), to which I usually reply with a variation of the line I just gave you.

Are you a virgin?

I use to lie all the time during my teens and say yes, women always wanted to be the first.

Are you a virgin?

I lost mine at 19 too, it wasn't a big deal. Girls never really asked if I was a virgin, but, then again I didn't really talk to girls much until I was close to turning 20 years old.

You should expect to be asked "How many girls have you been with?" more than "Are you a virgin?". Girls I haven't even fucked have asked me about my number. I don't think it really matters what your number is or if you are a virgin as long as you don't sound sad or bummed when you reply to them.

Are you a virgin?

Why are you letting your virginity define you?

Why are you letting other people define who you are and putting you into a box?

Your virginity is a problem only if you have a problem with it.

Tim Tebow is a self-professed virgin who can most likely get laid anytime he wanted with a wide variety of woman to choose from, yet how many people would consider him a loser or look down on him for it or insult him for it?

Hello.

Are you a virgin?

You gotta lose it Dubby! Your confidence will blast off like a NASA rocket when you do. Start going hard online and in the real world. Dont worry about your age, I was 18 when i finally did.

Are you a virgin?

"Look, just because I'm a serial killer doesn't mean I'm a virgin. You shouldn't make assumptions."

(I've never once had a girl say this to me but I'd probably do some kind of agree and amplify thing like the above.)

Are you a virgin?

Some great responses, thanks guys.

I like blurb's advice, so I'll take that into consideration, especially because ""not letting other people's opinions define you" is helpful not just for getting girls, but for life in general.

With that in mind, I won't lie, and I'll just move onto the next topic in conversation. Ya know, if it ever happens. I think my nervousness just makes me think it happens a lot, but I guess I just gotta get over it.

Are you a virgin?

You guys are small-time compared to me. 21 and still a virgin, no idea when I won't be anymore. But I digress.

I would assume that agree and amplify would work the best. After all, "Are you a virgin?" screams shit test to me.

Are you a virgin?

My personal opinion is that, MANY TIMES, if a chick wants to fuck you, she will want to fuck you MORE if she finds out that you are a virgin. Women want to feel special, and she knows that if she is your first then she will be special (You never forget your first).

Back in college, there was a guy on my dorm floor that used the "I'm a virgin" line to score more pussy than most of the other guys on the floor (me included) COMBINED!!

Here is the thing, this guy said he was a virgin, but was obviously an alpha athlete type, so he projected this image of "ideal man"/"virgin by choice", as opposed to the "lonely nerd"/"can't find a girl to fuck him" image. TONS of chicks wanted to take his "virginity". The dude's moves were art work. One time, we were hanging out in another dude's dorm and he meets this chick. Winds up giving her the "I'm a virgin" bullshit line and, no shit, he is fucking her on the couch of the floor common room in under 2 hours.

Stop projecting beta desperation, and instead project alpha assertiveness and you will have some chick who is happy to take your virginity. Game the chick, and when she asks say "yeah, I'm virgin", but be cool about it. Act like you are comfortable in your own skin and with yourself. More likely than not, it will get her MORE INTERESTED in you.

Are you a virgin?

Sometimes, when I feel like it, I'll tell girls that I'm a virgin. They always respond enthusiastically with "what?! Really? No you're not!" I just change the subject and glance around the room. I did this a few days ago and one of the girls at our table was clinging to me all night.

That doesn't matter though. Say what you want, but deliver it with confidence and change the subject. Don't let it define you, because it doesn't.

The real reason I replied to this thread is to say that I was a virgin until I was like 20, and in the 5 years since I've banged over 20 cute and fun women, and 2.5 of those years I had a girlfriend (I don't cheat on my girlfriends, I'd rather be single than deal with the sneaky bullshit.) Just so you know. Get your first notch out of the way and you'll be a superstar. Just be awesome. I believe in you, man.

Are you a virgin?

Not since I was 16

Are you a virgin?

Not entirely useful for this thread but sometimes when a girl obviously knows i'm a playa or at least been with quite a few girls. I use the line :

Take it easy girl. I'm still a virgin. The girl laughs and says something like; yeah sure your lie. I tell them : No really, i'm not married, i don't see a ring on this finger ( eddy murphy line) This always cracks them up.

You can use it as a recurring joke too on several times you meet her

Advanced playas only because it has a lot to do with good delivery.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Are you a virgin?

I think the OP needs to tell us how old he is. If the OP is 15 years old, I can see why he asks this. Guys in their 20's or older would not be posting this thread.

Mixx

Are you a virgin?

Quote: (02-16-2012 11:37 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Not entirely useful for this thread but sometimes when a girl obviously knows i'm a playa or at least been with quite a few girls. I use the line :

Take it easy girl. I'm still a virgin. The girl laughs and says something like; yeah sure your lie. I tell them : No really, i'm not married, i don't see a ring on this finger ( eddy murphy line) This always cracks them up.

You can use it as a recurring joke too on several times you meet her

Advanced playas only because it has a lot to do with good delivery.

Yeah, the more you come off as a player the more effective this will be. You can joke about how you'd "better be careful with her" and "we could only be in a relationship together if we both wore promise rings, like the Jonas Brothers. Then we would passionately deflower each other on our wedding night." That shit cracks girls up and shows that you must have a lot of experience with girls to have the confidence to joke around about being a virgin.