rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Morocco

Morocco

Can anyone give me a run down on Morocco? I know it's an Arabic country, is it pretty near impossible to have casual sex there like most other Arab countries? Last night a girl came into my work from Morocco and she's easily top 5 girls I've seen in the last 6 months, and that's saying a lot since I live on South Beach. The girls hair is a redish/purplish color. I'm not sure if it's died or not, I'm assuming it is because I've never seen a girl with natural hair that color. I looked at her hair roots to check for signs of being died , didn't see anything. She either died it within the last couple days (Which is likely since she was going on vacation) or it's natural. I couldn't believe when she told me she was from Morocco.

I know two people who've been and they said they liked it a lot, but I never asked about how it was to bang the local tallent since one was my female cousin and the other was an ex girlfriend. Can anyone give us a nice run down? My cousin told me Fez looked like a town from the midevil era. She says it's mad old, has castels, and is built some-what like a kingdom.

Morocco

Hencredible Casanova, just saw the Egypt thread right after I posted this. Can you give us a little more insight?