rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Will Poland change beyond recognition after Euro2012?

After reading all the great stories on here about Poland, namely Roosh's experiences I'm really keen to get my ass to Poland asap.

I know Mixx wants to get there before the Euro's too, do you guys think it will have an adverse effect on the talent there with all the thirsty dudes with no game spoiling it?

Or once the tournament is over it will return to normal?

Pussy paradises definitely don't last forever, so could we be approaching the final window of opportunity...

Quote: (02-07-2012 03:58 PM)dk902 Wrote:  

After reading all the great stories on here about Poland, namely Roosh's experiences I'm really keen to get my ass to Poland asap.

I know Mixx wants to get there before the Euro's too, do you guys think it will have an adverse effect on the talent there with all the thirsty dudes with no game spoiling it?

Pussy paradises definitely don't last forever, so could we be approaching the final window of opportunity...

Colombia hosted a HUGE FIFA championship soccer tournament in 2011. It was the 2011 FIFA U-20 World Cup, very similar in size and level of importance as the Euro Cup 2012:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_FIFA_U-20_World_Cup

I went to Medellin, Cali, Bogota, Pereira BEFORE the tournament, and had lots of new pussy as usual to fuck, AFTER the tournament, ALL of the girls I had fucked before changed their numbers, flaked on me, or did not want anything to do with me.....and getting new girls was a lot more difficult than what I was used to.

I have witnessed what a FIFA soccer tournament of world caliber can do to a countries' local girls, and it's not good. Try going to Medellin now and wave your Euro/Anglo/American swagger around and see how local girl react even months after the tournament ends! It's certainly still possible to get laid, but, boy you should have been there in Colombia before the tournament started to see the huge difference.

I feel sorry for Brazil once they host the World Cup 2014, and the Olympics in 2016! If you think bitch shields are up now....you ain't seen nothing yet!

Mixx

I wonder how long it takes for the damage to be repaired. For shit to go back to the way it was before a massive event (or even in Brazil's case a huge influx years before the event). That's definitely bad news for Brazil. It's already getting flooded w/ bros from the US. I'm sure Rio is not nearly as exotic as it was even a couple of years ago.

Possibly in time all we'll be left with is Africa and the Middle East, or some other far off land as hunting grounds.

Quote: (02-07-2012 04:48 PM)rozayINTL Wrote:  

Possibly in time all we'll be left with is Africa and the Middle East, or some other far off land as hunting grounds.

Ha! I already beat you to it! I'm already pipelining girls in Morocco, Algeria, Ethiopia, and FSU countries Armenia and Georgia [Image: lol.gif]

Mixx

I think it's funny that these soccer tournaments are being viewed as pussy nuclear bombs. I'm a little skeptical.

But just in case, I really need to get my ass to Ukraine before Euro2012.

Quote: (02-07-2012 04:22 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Colombia hosted a HUGE FIFA championship soccer tournament in 2011. It was the 2011 FIFA U-20 World Cup, very similar in size and level of importance as the Euro Cup 2012:

I went to Medellin, Cali, Bogota, Pereira BEFORE the tournament, and had lots of new pussy as usual to fuck, AFTER the tournament, ALL of the girls I had fucked before changed their numbers, flaked on me, or did not want anything to do with me.....and getting new girls was a lot more difficult than what I was used to.

I have witnessed what a FIFA soccer tournament of world caliber can do to a countries' local girls, and it's not good. Try going to Medellin now and wave your Euro/Anglo/American swagger around and see how local girl react even months after the tournament ends! It's certainly still possible to get laid, but, boy you should have been there in Colombia before the tournament started to see the huge difference.

I feel sorry for Brazil once they host the World Cup 2014, and the Olympics in 2016! If you think bitch shields are up now....you ain't seen nothing yet!

Mixx

And here I am planning to go to Brazil in 2014[Image: confused.gif]

Quote: (02-07-2012 05:57 PM)bengalltigerr Wrote:  

Quote: (02-07-2012 04:22 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

And here I am planning to go to Brazil in 2014[Image: confused.gif]

Yes guys, Brazil is officially done after 2014 and by 2016 you will only have the scraps of what was once a wonderful country. So for the next 2 years, ill be alternating between Poland, Brazil and Ukraine trying to squeeze the last drops, before the well gets dry.

Quote: (02-07-2012 05:38 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I think it's funny that these soccer tournaments are being viewed as pussy nuclear bombs. I'm a little skeptical.

The problem is that about 75% of soccer fans, or at least the ones that travel to see these huge tournaments, are MEN.

At the wake of the nuclear bomb, we playboys come in, and as soon as we say we are from country x, she'll remember the 60 horny bulls hitting on her desperate fro sex form that same country a few months ago.

The second problems is that all of these soccer fans rely on hookers and pros to sexually discharge, and lowering our value.

I was floored by the amount of French/Italians/Asian men in Medellin walking around during my last visit.....and trust me, they were not there to sample Colombia's world-class coffee!

Mixx

Quote: (02-07-2012 07:51 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

The problem is that about 75% of soccer fans, or at least the ones that travel to see these huge tournaments, are MEN.

At the wake of the nuclear bomb, we playboys come in, and as soon as we say we are from country x, she'll remember the 60 horny bulls hitting on her desperate fro sex form that same country a few months ago.

The second problems is that all of these soccer fans rely on hookers and pros to sexually discharge, and lowering our value.

I was floored by the amount of French/Italians/Asian men in Medellin walking around during my last visit.....and trust me, they were not there to sample Colombia's world-class coffee!

Mixx

Maybe, since it will be almost all white European tourists and soccer fans that go to Euro 2012, it wont affect how Polish or Ukranian women look at Latino players. At least that is what im hoping, since I plan to go to Poland this fall.

I think the effect will be less for Americans after the European soccer tournaments.

How many Americans are going to Ukraine or Poland for Euro2012. Like twenty?

Me: "I'm American."
Polish girl: *Scanning scanning... nationality clean.*

Being from Britain is probably the worst for gaming in Europe. Sorry dk!

Quote:Quote:

[Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (02-07-2012 07:51 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

And then they go home and tell everyone how easy the women were. And thus, a new stag/P4P destination is born.

Quote: (02-07-2012 07:59 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I think the effect will be less for Americans after the European soccer tournaments.

How many Americans are going to Ukraine or Poland for Euro2012. Like twenty?

Me: "I'm American."
Polish girl: *Scanning scanning... nationality clean.*

Being from Britain is probably the worst for gaming in Europe. Sorry dk!

Quote:Quote:

[Image: lol.gif]

Depends. In Russia/Ukraine, you are what your ethnic decent is.

Well how about this question: which location is likely to see a sharper decline from where it's at now? Poland or Ukraine?

My vote is on Ukraine. Poland is not new to the British and Southern Europeans. They've already raped Krakow. Ukraine is new to them. EasyJet will start the cheap flights, and so on.

Poor Poland, that country has been raped so many times before.

Quote: (02-07-2012 08:37 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Well how about this question: which location is likely to see a sharper decline from where it's at now? Poland or Ukraine?

My vote is on Ukraine. Poland is not new to the British and Southern Europeans. They've already raped Krakow. Ukraine is new to them. EasyJet will start the cheap flights, and so on.

Ya, I think you are right man. Kiev and Odessa are already well known sex tourist destinations. The sleaze will get their first opportunities to taint Kharkov, Lviv, Dnipropetrovsk, etc

Brazil will be alot different after the World Cup/Olympics.

Poland somehow will survive because alot of dudes will only go to the well known spots like Krakow and Warsaw.

Ukraine I am not so so sure about, I understand that England is playing some games there but staying in Poland.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

One event wont do much damage. Just avoid those cities a couple of weeks before, during and after the event.

What changes a city or location is when the budget flights and package holidays pop up. Its an endless stream then.

Disregarding the question of whether or not this will have an effect, won't it just effect the cities (1st and some 2nd tier) where matches are played? Also, reports on this forum are pretty much unanimous that there is a huge language barrier in the Ukraine, among other FSU countries. Of course, drunk foreigners might hit on non-English speakers, but will they take themselves to these cities/towns when they don't speak the lingo enough to buy a train/bus ticket and there are no matches there?
Sometimes I think we'd be better off solely discussing and comparing cities instead of countries on this forum.

In Brazil's case the World Cup/Olympics certainly won't help matters, but it's already seen as this vagina playground and because of the economic growth, it's a place that a lot guys want to be.. yet it's seemingly impossible for anyone to stay there without teaching english, despite the growing economy.

Mixx you are truly ahead of the game in finding the final pussy frontier. Algeria.. damn that is a next level outside the box gameplan.

Quote: (02-07-2012 05:12 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (02-07-2012 04:48 PM)rozayINTL Wrote:  

Ha! I already beat you to it! I'm already pipelining girls in Morocco, Algeria, Ethiopia, and FSU countries Armenia and Georgia [Image: lol.gif]

Mixx

Mixx, Ethiopia is all mine!!

Quote: (02-07-2012 10:03 PM)txbeachbum Wrote:  

Yeah, well, you can thank all the horny fucks that went to Colombia for FIFA 2011 soccer tournament and fucked it up for me.

Last week, I put my condo in Medellin up for sale - Colombia is no longer what it was 12 years ago. The new Hooters and Hard Rock Cafe that opened up was the last straw for me!! Time to move-on and find my new Colombia.

Mixx

Quote: (02-08-2012 12:04 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Yeah, well, you can thank all the horny fucks that went to Colombia for FIFA 2011 soccer tournament and fucked it up for me.

Last week, I put my condo in Medellin up for sale - Colombia is no longer what it was 12 years ago. The new Hooters and Hard Rock Cafe that opened up was the last straw for me!! Time to move-on and find my new Colombia.

Mixx

lmao Mixx are you for real?

The tournament was just last year, you may scored less this time that you have visited Colombia but next time you may have a fuckfest as usual. I wouldnt eliminate an old place from my list just because my last vacation was less favourable.

Quote: (02-08-2012 12:04 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

Mixx is 100 per cent spot on with what he says about medellin...the western influence is such a shame and watching its decline was/is heartbreaking.

Quote: (02-07-2012 08:37 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Poor Poland nothing, most Polish people don't give a damn about their country. In the schools/universities they are actively encouraged to seek work abroad, hence the 100's of thousands of Polish Immigrants in places like UK, Germany, France etc.

The Polish girls love being fucked by foreigners, and who would blame them when you look at the average Polish guy. Krakow is now a great cosmopolitan city largely thanks to the influx of tourists.

I'm also skeptical that this could ruin Poland or Ukraine. These guys are going to fuck prostitutes and maybe some of them will get lucky with the English-speaking natives. In cities where there are few English-speaking natives, you're already sharing the same pool with all the other foreigners and expats.

It is not going to hurt your opportunities if you are willing to learn some of the language before you move in. Drunk soccer fans aren't going to bother.

If you wait a little bit and bring language skills and style I doubt much will change.

Anyways its too depressing of a possibility to dwell on.

Quote: (02-08-2012 01:10 AM)pitt Wrote:  

lmao Mixx are you for real?

nah, I'm just pissed my numbers were lower than usual on my last trip, a lot lower. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Granted, my low numbers in Medellin, would be a mack-daddy in America. Still, it's gone downhill.

The only thing I can think of that change are:

The tournament
The new Hard Rock cafe
The new Hooters

The whole place seemed a mini-version of any major US city, with bitchy attitudes to match from local girls!

I'll go back to Colombia when the damage has been repaired, but I need to start hitting Eastern Europe regardless, there is a whole pussy-goldmine of untapped cities I need to explore.

I'm like the Apple corporation of game, I need to constantly reinvent my game, myself and surpass my previous numbers tenfold! Anything short of stellar is unacceptable!

** I was not kidding about selling my condo however. I need to start exploring how well I do in countries where I am the only latino.

Mixx