rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Evolution Phase Shift- useful for travel

OK, I'm thinking this should be really useful, especially in a context where a language barrier exists (knowing some of the language but not full command of it). Here is the original version, then below it is my version adapted for travel.

Here it is: 

1. I tell her that she smells good and ask what she is wearing. Then I lean in, brush her hair aside, and sniff her slowly, moving up from the shoulder to the ear. "Mmmm, that smells good. People don't pay enough attention to smell. But you'll notice how animals, before they mate, will always smell each other. Evolution has hard-wired us to respond to certain things. You are wired to respond when someone smells you." 

2. "It's like when someone pulls the back of your hair. You'll notice how lions, when they mate, always bite and tug at the end of each other's mane, right here." (Since I'm shaved bald, I'll add here, "This is what I miss the most about not having hair"; if you have hair, say, "This is one of my favorite things".) Then I run my hand up the back of her neck and grab a fistful of hair at the roots and pull it, downwards. She says "Mmmm..." And I say "see." 

3. Then I talk about how "No one knows this, but the most sensitive places on the body are places that are usually hidden from contact with the air, like the back of the elbow (touching it) and knee (touching it). Any place where your body bends, twists, or folds, there are millions of sensitive little nerve endings that release endorphins. Then I take her arm, bend it a little, and erotically bite the area on the opposite side of the elbow (that crease where it bends). She usually gets the chills, and I have her ratify how good it feels. 

[Note for the less experienced: If you don't know how to erotically bite a girl, learn before you do this. You want to take a big chunk of skin -- not a little pinch! – and slowly and firmly slide your teeth together until they meet and release the skin. You may want to practice on your own elbow first.] 

4. After, I say, "But do you know what the best thing in the world is?...A bite...right...here." And I point to the side of my neck. (Every now and then, I'll add, that "this has to do with the fact that it is where the jugular vein is most exposed, and since most sexual fantasies have to do with submission and vulnerability, it sends all the fantasy signals flying.") Then I'll expose my neck and say, "Bite me right here" as if I expect her to do it. Fifty percent of the time she will. If she doesn't, I just turn away calmly (punish), wait a few seconds, and then turn back and repeat, "Bite me right here." Usually she will. 

5. Half the time, her bite is lame. If so, I correct her and say, "That's not how you bite. Come here." Then I give her a good bite on the neck and instruct her to "try again." This time, she ALWAYS does a great job. 

6. Now you look her in the eye, smile mischievously/approvingly, and say, very slowly, "not bad." Then glance down at her mouth, back up at her eyes, and...yes...finally...you...may...if you want...and if she's ready...um...kiss! 

Short Version: smell, grab hair, touch elbow, touch back of knee, bite elbow, bite my neck, bite her neck, triangular gazing, kiss.

------------------------------------------

Adapted for travel (first date, sitting on a park bench)

smell + simple compliment (You smell nice. Few people understand the power of natural things such as smell.)
grab hair + compliment (Not only is smell important, but other natural things such as hair. You ever watch lions? They're always pulling on each other's hair. A beautiful lioness has strong hair.)

triangular gazing, kiss.

(Yes the adapted compliments are short..but they have to be simple enough for me to say them in her native language.)

Depends where you are doing this. In general this would be a waste of time. Why not just look her deep in the eyes, inch forward, pin her against the wall, grab her head, and make out? I promise you'll both feel more like animals than if you explain the mating habits of lions. By the time it takes you to complete this phase shift routine, you could be having sex in a place like Brazil!

Agreed with gringoed. I feel like any girl that this would work on is ready to be kissed anyway.

Wow, talk about a waste of time and effort. Especially in countries where they treat making out like shaking hands.

Believe it or not, most women outside of the US don't need to be conned into kissing you. Just go for it dude. As I always say: if you think you may be able to kiss her, then you probably could have 10 minutes ago.

You are an Asperger if you think this will work on foreign girls.

yeah I don't think you have to explain the situation like a narrator.

when I make out with girls, I noticed they didn't like a guy talking bit much even I was complimenting her.

Quote: (02-02-2012 10:29 PM)Raoul Wrote:  

This was written by Style from The Game. Apparently it worked for him.

I agree though, this is totally not necessary for foreign girls. I should just grab her head and kiss.

Style is a fucking charlatan. If you believe everything he writes, you're gullible.

Quote: (02-03-2012 08:32 AM)DrainTree Wrote:  

Quote: (02-02-2012 10:29 PM)Raoul Wrote:  

This was written by Style from The Game. Apparently it worked for him.

I agree though, this is totally not necessary for foreign girls. I should just grab her head and kiss.