rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

confused as shit about game choice

confused as shit about game choice

Young women from 18 to mid 20's don't generally go for nice guys. Nice guys are the ones that are their "friends". The guy that's always there for them and always saying nice things is the "friend". It's not until they've been fucked over and used up by other men do they realize their stock is slipping by the time they hit their mid to late 20's. Then they tend to be more open to nice guys. It's selfish but that's just how it works.

It's all about options. A young college girl knows she has options and when she gets older those options become more limited and they're a bit more open about the men they associate with. The same thing needs to be said about you. You have to let potential marks know you have options and that they may not necessarily make the cut.

There are some conflicting view points about being a dick or being nice. I happen to be one of those that believe you can be the cocky, nice, guy. But don't confuse nice as meaning eager to please or always being at their beckon. It's more like being complacent as in comfortable with yourself without too much of a care in the world if she'll go out with you or not. It just has to be communicated in the right way. I'm going to guess your Dad's game is effective because most likely he's picking up women well into their prime. Women tend to be a lot less picky by that point. Or at least that's been my experience.

Messages In This Thread