rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Uh, yeah, so we had sex...

Uh, yeah, so we had sex...

Ok, general question.

So being recently single, and recently upping my game, I have really reaped the benefits. My new policy is to have no more, and no less than three girls on the go at any one time. This poses a few problems (time consuming, logistical, financial, I need to shower a lot more,) but when combined with consistent day gaming it is really not that hard.

A problem I have run into is when you bump into the person a few days after you have sex with them, and the degree of awkwardness that entails this meeting. It is always a weird interaction, because basically you have made out with this girl, blown your load all over her, etc. and when you see her again it is cordial, distant, etc. So question, what can I (tangibly) do to reduce this awkward tension. What do you guys generally do when you see girls that you have banged? What works?

Bear in mind, I want to have sex with these girls a few more times.

Messages In This Thread