rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I must admit something

I must admit something

It's all about letting the mark know you have options. That's the whole point behind the not giving a shit facade. Stay consistent and it'll pay off in the long run.

But to answer a question about what to say to the retail girl. A long time ago my buddy, Beacham, showed me an interesting approach. It was a long investment and I was unsure about it. Basically, it was at some restaraunt and there was this chick working the register. Now a general rule of thumb is to not give your set any hints or indication that you're interested. He pretty much took the opposite approach without being too forward. This was some place he and I frequented so we were there fairly often.

He would just be friendly, and funny, chatting this girl up. He would force a smile on her face and keep the convo short and to the point. He did this for about four days and what exactly he said I don't know. I just know she was giggling a bit and smiling when he was done with her. Then finally on the fifth day he completely blew her off. He would go up to the register and just be like "Hey. Hope you're doing well." then moves on like he has something better to do. Now at first I thought he lost her, but as soon as he came to our table I could see her shooting looks at the back of his head periodically. He was simply grinning like a cheshire cat the whole time.

The next day he comes back again and blows her off. This time when we're about to leave we walk past the register and she flags him down. That was hook, line, and sinker. She's all smiling and asks him why he isn't talking to her anymore and blah, blah. That's when it dawned on me that she loved the attention so much that she started to miss it when he was blowing her off. He keeps the ruse up with a smile and coaxes her back into his web. He fucked her the next day.

I've never tried that one myself and it's the only time I've seen it done that way. I guess it's just another approach.

Messages In This Thread