rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No. 1 Reason for Declining SMV in The West

No. 1 Reason for Declining SMV in The West

Quote: (11-14-2018 08:52 PM)Jaxon Wrote:  

^No offense Delta, but I personally feel like a lot of guys in the manosphere/on the internet overstate how hypergamous most women really are.

I'm a young guy in my early twenties. I've put a good amount of effort into my fitness and game over the years, but all in all, I'm not some dark triad chad. I've been in a great relationship for two years with an attractive girl who loves me.
Quote:Quote:

Most of my friends either are or have been in a similar situation.
We're all relatively normal guys with normal lives. I have a high notch count as a result of discovering game in my mid teens, but most of my friends don't. Regardless, very few people in my social circle are completely luckless with women.

This applies to guys all over the place. In college, I'd routinely see hot girls with relatively average guys.
Even at my workplace, most of my coworkers --

also relatively average people -- are either dating or are married to cute girls.

In the realm of pure casual sex, women obviously have an advantage, but we're not living in some hypergamous nightmare by any means.

Hi man,

Next time you share this information it'd be handy to share town and city as what you describe is what seems to be a 'pussy paradise'.

Truth is the Sexual marketplace and overall hypergamy has never been this messed up for the most part and things are getting tougher. Most girls are really messed up and the huge amount of options these bitches have is out of control.

I lost a bang the other day in this 'pussy' paradise due to my terribly bad luck with logistics in a love motel. Took an UBER and told the complete story to the driver as I needed to let it out. The average looking Guy told me - dude, don't worry about being sexless for three months, I've been celibate for 3 years-. I felt sorry for him.

Among other stuff I've noticed on a daily basis that tell me otherwise as far as hypergamy are:

*My younger brother is struggling with girls. I will have to teach him some asshole game soon as he's 19 and he hasn't kissed any girl yet. Bad luck to him he is a nice, intelligent and good looking dude, that doesn't seem to be enough for the skanks in this fucking city*

*My best friend who's been in a 7 year LTR with a woman he doesn't love was really excited when I told him I was this close to get a surprising one night stand with a hottie but failed to reasons out of my control. That seemed to be impossible! He's invited me to try to wing it and if everything fails, try to bang some hookers. Paying for sex in a pussy paradise isn't hypergamy I guess*

*There was some tension between me and a good-looking white brazilian (no homo) whom I thought was trying to steal a lead from me in my workplace. That was a few months ago. Now the guy is in a LTR with one of the most average bitches there. Hadn't I know about game like I do now and I wouldn't think he is dating down but he is! the Thirst is real! He should have stayed in South brazil!

*I have a good friend of mine who's got the magic bundle. Decent game, good looks, tattoos, piercings and great logistics. He's smashed more than I have but he complains to me the quality he gets is not as high as he wants. Go figure, he's an 8 smashing 6s yet 8s seem to be really tough for him. I guess hypergamy is not real *

*Another friend of mine is still in a 8-year long ltr with a really ugly and fat chick. I mean I see my friend and I see her and it makes me feel bad. Not for him as he's in 'love'. But it makes me understand why I'm still alone. I won't date a fat bitch, and I don't give a f about being alone or cope with dryspells, i'll fight*

*I had the opportunity to be a back-up manager in my workplace for a month and was in charge of a new group of ladies. I couldn't bother trying anything out with none of the girls as all of them were chubby and kind of fat and I can't really stand that. Two months later nearly all the guys were hitting on them and they are not single anymore *

*Lots of busted and entitlted bitches by the hand of decently-looking men. Everyday, cousins of mine, friends, acquaintances for years*

Man If I were to keep putting examples I wouldn't be finished soon. But to partially agree to your thoughts, I want to tell you I've experienced the place you describe. I used to live in it. It was in my younger years in a different city. It was just exactly as you are describing it or even better. Fat guys by the hand of cute girls. Even nerdies had their share of women. White, sweet, and sexy latinas who were nice and fell in 'love' with you. Girls had to game you as they were competing with each other.

News about that place spreaded fast all around the world and now the place is full of back-packers, incels and foreign guys who basically took the best already. That was Medellin between the 2000s and the 2010s.

Guess what happened about years of increasing tourism, dating apps, instagram and a surplus of Blonde and blue-eyed guys. Guess what? Medellin is not any easier now! haha. Check the Colombian master thread and what it seemed to be a cakewalk is now harder even for my fellow rooshvfers from the west! Now you have to use Game in Colombia. We locals didn't have to use much game 10 years ago imagine how things were like for westerners.

Good news is Game is our only hope regardless of the sexual market place we live in and our 'status'. Cheers to all. My rant is over. I hope dating apps and instagram die soon. Not going to happen though. Adapt and keep going.

Messages In This Thread